Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919 New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296 Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927 Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from merritt island, fl |

we were searching for a good deal on a new Hyundai Elantra, and after researching all over the state via the internet for the car that met our financial need as well as performance and safety, we found Orlando Hyundai. we saw and TV add that caught our attention and sent an email for further information. we were called back within one hour, and after talking with our sales rep (Susie Clark), it seemed we were on our way to making a deal. i was straight forward with Susie with what we were looking for and could afford, and she was able to meet those requirements and exceed them. the overall experience we had with her and the dealership was awesome, as they were some of the most friendly and courteous staff we've had the pleasure to work with. i have bought several cars in my life and i'd have to say that this experience was the easiest and most relaxing i've ever experienced. Susie was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and went an extra mile to make sure it was prepped and ready when we arrived from out of town. i can't say enough about how great we were treated at Orlando Hyundai, the experience we had, and the overall satisfaction of dealing with them. thanks again for everything and i wish you all the best.

Excellent Service

by from Orlando, FL |

The company I work for has been purchasing vehicles from Orlando Hyundai for several years. It is always a very smooth process, with excellent prices. The service department is also second to none. Suzie Clark is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with.

Horrible customer service

by from Orlando, fl |

I bought a car from this dealership back in March. They were absolutely so rude and nasty to my mother and I. I only received one set of car keys. I have called for months and can't get anyone to call me back. I have talked to the parts manager Alex, the guy who sold me my car Giovann, and the sales manager which I can't remember his name. I have left numerous voicemails with my phone number, not one person has contacted me. I can't believe it has been this hard just to get a second key made.

Orlando Hyundai responded to this review

December 6, 2015

Please contact me personally, Rick Compton Dealer at 407-474-3512, I will have you new key cut for you asap.I apologize that you have been ignored. Rick

Very unprofessional staff esp. Mike rush.

by from Orlando |

I specifically told them I only needed a buyers order to take to my bank. But instead they ran my credit. Lied to me about them doing this. They called my bank and told them I was gonna do the deal through them which was another lie. To much more went on after all of this. Don't trust these people..

Orlando Hyundai responded to this review

December 6, 2015

I apologize that you had to make so many requests for a simple buyers order. Maybe there may have been some circumstances that were in the way of making it that simple. I will look into this matter and follow up with you within 24 hours. Thank you for your business, I know this was your second purchase from us. Rick Compton

Overall good, but buying experience could improve

by from Orlando, FL |

The people are really nice, and I've have had a great experience with the service department. My biggest challenge was with the buying process. They could not give me a clear explanation of all their advertised discounts and would not honor all the discounts for me without being difficult. In addition, it took 3 visits to the dealer to have everything taken care of as part of the purchase. So I might buy there again, not sure. But I'd definitely go for service.

Bought veloster

by from Orlando fl |

Great service and reliable people. Check with Kathy and juan

Great Place to buy a car

by from Dahlonega Georgia |

This was a great place to buy a car. Easy to deal with only if you talk to Suzie Clark. We came because my dad referred me and he was given a referral bonus. What a wonderful place

service guy not very nice

by from Orlando, FL |

I've had my car 15 months. I bought it brand new and bought the extended warranty. It is suppose to be bumper to bumper for 100k miles. They had told me that I get a loaner car if I have to take it in with any problem. My AC quit working. I just brought it in and they said it might not be covered if something like a rock hit the condensor and I have to sit here and wait till they know what is wrong with it. I am now late for work, BC I thought I was getting a loaner car. And I can't believe they might not cover my AC on a car as new as mine with 80k mile warranty still left on it.

Great Service great customer service overall...

by from Kissimmee Florida |

I was car shopping for over a week. I seen the vehicle that I fell in love with. Catherine was by far the greatest sales person. I thought I wasn't going to be approved for the vehicle of MY choice. Catherine in the other hand was very optimistic and made it work. She got me into the car I loved with my paying less that I expected and that incuded my gap and warranty. I couldn't be any happier with all she had done. She is a very nice person, great sales person and really fights for what you want. I wouldn't have had my buying experience any other way... I definitely recommend her to anyone. 100 stars

Outstanding Service

by from Clermont, Florida |

James continues to provide excellent service and follow-up. His dedication to ensure the service/repair is done correctly, efficiently, and with the customer in mind provides me peace of mind when I need a repair or service done on my Genesis.