Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

2013 Sonata Limited

by from Orlando, FL |

Outstanding! Easiest, most pleasant dealer experience yet. Friendly, honest, no games. Suzie is the best. Dave worked hard to find exactly the car we wanted, then went personally to pick it up. Would highly recommend and buy again. Love the car, too!

Excellent

by from casselberry, fl |

I will be back to buy another car. Customer service was good. I was able to get a good rate and what I was looking.

Excellent Dealer

by from Orlando, Fl |

Excellent Service-Salesman Norbert Rivera the best I have seen. Finance Dept A+.Customer Service Excellent. Love the Dealer over all. Would buy all my future cars here. I recomend everyone to visit this Dealer before purchasing your next car.

Great Service & Sales

by from Orlando, FL |

Had an excellent experience buying from these guys!

Best Car Purchase Ever

by from Sanford, FL |

Being a woman, i have always felt intimidated by car salesmen. They always talked down to me. Not so there. Joel Himmel was very helpful. He listened to what I was looking for. I went out looking for a Sonata. He listened to what I really wanted in a car and showed me an Elantra to save me money. It fit my budget and needs. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. His knowledge of his product was so much more than the other salesmen at the other dealerships.

love my new Azera

by from Orlando |

Hi my name is Valery i was just looking for a Sonata so i went to Orlando Hyundai it is the closest hyundai dealer for me. I met Jorge C he showed me the Sonata Limited and then i sow the Azera and fall in love Jorge explained me the featurs and explained the benefits of the car it was a grate experiance with no preasure at all love my car love the dealer.

2006 Chryler Pacifica

by from Orlando, Fl. |

I Am A Previus Owner From Orlando Hyundai, I Bought Before A 2008 Suzuki XL7, Now I BOught A 2006 Chrysler Pacifica, The Experience Like Always Amazing, & We Got The Best Sale Person, Robertito, Thanks Orlando Hyundai, You Guys Are The Greates.

I Love My New Sonata!

by from Orlando Hyundai |

On Monday I decided it was time for me to trade out of my Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab and into something more fuel efficient. I was getting an average of 14 MPG with the Ram, so I was going to make a huge improvement with the Sonata I was interested in. I went to Orlando Hyundai and I couldn't be more impressed with their customer service and knowledge of the Hyundai product. Overall a fantastic experience! My salesman, RJ, the General Sales Manager, Tony, and my finance manager, Patrick, were all very helpful and great to do business with. I can not even begin to describe how happy I am with the Sonata - what an awesome car! I am getting incredible MPG and the car has so many features I didn't have in my Ram. Plus, it looks amazing. I made the right choice in buying a Sonata and by purchasing it at Orlando Hyundai. I highly recommend them and Hyundai.

2008 Suzuki XL7

by from Orlando, Fl. |

I Was Looking For A Vehicle With 3 Row Of Seating & I Got To THe Orlando Hyundai WebSite, Saw The Vehicle @ THeir Site, Drove To THe Dealer, & A Sales Person, Name Robertito, Took Care Of Me & My Family, He WAs THe Greatest Sales Person, The Manager Were Great, The Facility, THe Personal, I WAs A Great Buying Experience, Thank You Guys @ Orlando Hyundai, THanks Robertito We Love You.

Use Suzie

by from Indialantic, FL |

We had a list of 6 dealers within 80 miles from Melbourne. Never got to the last one. Suzie won our loyalty with her straight forward approach to meeting our needs. We were unaware of the way we looked at transportation and car ownership till we talked to Suzie for a while. Our car history was analyzed acurately by her and she transformed it into the perfect car for us. She has a gift, and the dealership from her manager, the finance people, service department, and others were as delightful and helpful a bunch as I have ever met in one place. Thank you Orlando Hyundai.