Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

Wonderful experience!

by from Orlando FL |

I had the pleasure of working with Susie and Cliff during the sale of my car and Patrick in finance. They were all really kind. They made the process easy and didnt rush me. All three of them went above and beyond to help me out! I would absolutely buy another car from them!

Melissa from Orlando.

by from Apopka, Florida |

I immediately found exactly what I wanted. Glen was literally waiting for me to arrive at the dealership. When I drove up he knew exactly who I was when I arrived and what I wanted. Next time I need a car, I will be going there again. I was very surprised by the incredible quality of the cars that Hyundai has to offer.

No better place to service your car.

by from Orlando, FL |

Have brought the car to this dealership for maintenance since I purchased it 5 years ago. Maintenance is performed quickly and expertly by qualified technicians. The service reps are very courteous and really care about the customer's experience. I feel that because of their expert handling of the regular maintenance, have had only minor issues beyond the regular scheduled maintenance.

Made me feel welcome

by from Orlando |

Clean, welcoming and great staff. Second I parked for my first service, a staff member was out to greet me, which I especially appreciate as it was a COLD weekend. I could stay in my car. Waiting room is clean, free coffee and bagels, and they were spot on - my service was done in under an hour. Best service I've had as a car owner and great first experience as a new Hyundai owner.

Excellent Service

by from Orlando, Florida |

Darryl goes above and beyond whenever I have my car serviced. He knows what is needed and takes care of what ever pops up, he always has my car cleaned.

Great Service

by from Winter Garden, Fl |

Got taken care of right at appointment time. Everything handled efficiently. Allen was great. Thanks also for the hot chocolate and cinnamon rolls- they hit the spot!

BEST HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP IN ORLANDO!!

by from WINTER PARK, FL |

CLIFF WAS AMAZING. WILL BE SENDING EVERYONE I KNOW WHO IS THINKING OF PURCHASING A HYUNDAI TO ORLANDO HYUNDIA. I ALREADY RECOMMEND IT TO MY CLIENTS WHO ARE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A CAR FOR THEIR TEENS. I LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE SAFTY FEATURES AND THE GAS SAVINGS.

Customer Friendly facility

by from Apopka,FL |

Brought in 2009 genesis for recall. (Change of Brake Fluid) However the brake fluid had been changed on a previous recall visit. As usual service was quick.. Personnel were courteous and personable. Facility was clean.

marion elliott downs

by from windermere fl |

always an excellent experience the employees friendly and service done promptly

A wonderful experience from start to finish

by from Orlando, Fl |

After scouring the internet for possible buys (I was interested in a smaller SUV/CUV), I was contacted by Jason via internet sales and started my dealing with OH. I was greeted by Suzie and she helped me find the right car for me, was very knowledgeable, straight forward and eager to please. I was in the process of shopping around and was floored by her attention to my needs and seeing that I was satisfied with what I was looking for, she truly went above and beyond my expectations. The whole team was a dream to work with and are VERY family friendly, this made my car buying experience headache free and an absolute joy. The sales manager (who I forget his name) was very helpful and understanding not firm and uncaring, Kevin in finance was also very professional and helpful. Jay in the service dept was also very informative on keeping up with maintenance, definitely see him if you already own and need servicing from OH. The car was cleaned immaculately when picked up, although I did need to fill up directly after driving off (minor thing but it bears mentioning) I purchased a cert. preowned Santa Fe.