Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

Terrible Experience

by from Viera, Florida |

My husband and I bought a 'certified' pre - owned Genesis from Orlando Hyundai. Initially we were impressed with our sales associate and sales team until the deal was completed. After competition, we had a hard time actually getting the things that were promised by the sales associate. We have called the service manager twice only for him to say that he was going to call us back when he was approved to let us use a loaner vehicle while they repaired the issues we have with the car. Yet we never heard from him. After the lack of follow through, we drove over 30 miles to visit the dealership. Unfortunately, once again the customer service we received was subpar. The manager on duty informed us that he couldn't help us and that we should call Karen, the General Manager regarding our concerns. He did however notice that we were due an extra set of keys for our car and placed a note on his co worker's desk who handled that issue. I left a message for Karen and have yet to hear back from her or the guy regarding the key that we are due. We are EXTREMELY dissatisfied with the level of customer service that is given from the top down at Orlando Hyundai. We have purchased numerous vehicles from Nissan and GM dealerships and this by far is the worst buying experience to date. We wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone! Please do not be fooled by the great customer service on the front end (sales) because you will be greatly disappointed by the lack of attention and follow through on the back end! Long story short, STAY AWAY FROM ORLANDO HYUNDAI!

Great easy purchase for a car

by from Orlando fl |

Excellent easy smooth hassle free car purchase that I've ever done! It was quick and no BS! I love my Brand new Elantra and I'm happy with my car payments! They are affordable . Very nice staff members. All helpful and honest

Great maintenance service

by from Windermere, Fl. |

Excellent facilities, professional personnel, "can do" attitude Available service makes routine maintenance like an oil/filter change quick and pleasant Will continue to come back for servicing my vehicle

Grat Service and wonderful staff

by from Orlando, Fl |

This was my first car and it was the best service you could get.

Received great service at Orlando Hyundai

by from Gotha, Fl |

My cruise control was not working. Made an appt for 7:30. I was out of there by 9:15 with a brand new switch for my cruise control. Very happy with service. I had hot chocolate with Danish while waiting. Love it. I checked out the new Sonatas

Wonderful Service & they listen...

by from Orlando, Fl |

We purchased a Hyundai 2013 from another location other than Orlando Hyundai. Since we purchased the car we had several problems with our new car. And of course the original dealership simply put us off. Then one day I researched for other Hyundai locations. Aha, found one in West Colonial Drive. I drove out that way and pulled into service department and met up with two service advisors and told them the problem. Immediately they saw the problem, took the car in the back (without) an appointment and addressed the problem. We have been back to address other areas of the car and they too have been fixed. Thank you all for the car services that we have been use to in the past. Keep up the good work.

Outstanding Service

by from Orlando, FL |

A full 10 excellent scoring for my salesperson Juan at Orlando Hyundai and his finance family. This was my first new car purchase as a widow. It is difficult for some of us to trust anything that involves dealing with a car. Juan answered all my questions with eagerness and confidence. Completely satisfied with his service and presentation. After buying my new Sonata recently I could only say thank you to all at Orlando Hyundai on W Colonial Dr.

Saleman Review

by from Clermont, FL |

A 10 Rating for Glenn Bean - good personality, professional appearance, friendly, personable.

excellent service

by from Orlando, FL |

The Service Advisors are very knowledgeable and polite. My Azera is eight years old and I have always had it serviced and repaired at Orlando Hyundai. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Excellent Service!!

by from Poinciana, Florida |

I always dreaded buying a car because of the long drawn out process, but that was not the case at Orlando Hyundia.....after I picked out my new Sonata it took all of two hours to complete the process and I drove away very happy in my brand new Sonata! This was the best car buying experience I ever had, and my next car will be bought from Orlando Hyundia! I brought my car in on Monday for the 7500 mile maintenance service and the service I received was excellent, I was in and out in record time, I didn't even finish my coffee, LOL!!!