Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

A wonderful experience from start to finish

by from Orlando, Fl |

After scouring the internet for possible buys (I was interested in a smaller SUV/CUV), I was contacted by Jason via internet sales and started my dealing with OH. I was greeted by Suzie and she helped me find the right car for me, was very knowledgeable, straight forward and eager to please. I was in the process of shopping around and was floored by her attention to my needs and seeing that I was satisfied with what I was looking for, she truly went above and beyond my expectations. The whole team was a dream to work with and are VERY family friendly, this made my car buying experience headache free and an absolute joy. The sales manager (who I forget his name) was very helpful and understanding not firm and uncaring, Kevin in finance was also very professional and helpful. Jay in the service dept was also very informative on keeping up with maintenance, definitely see him if you already own and need servicing from OH. The car was cleaned immaculately when picked up, although I did need to fill up directly after driving off (minor thing but it bears mentioning) I purchased a cert. preowned Santa Fe.

Rafael and Bill were the best!

by from Windermere, FL |

My father and I stopped in on Christmas Eve-eve, looking for a Sonata. This would be my first brand new car ever. However, I had been through plenty of new car purchases as a spectator with family - and have seen the good and bad when it comes to salesmen. When we arrived, Rafael was standing outside the showroom and saw us looking around (trying to find the stock of Sonatas) and asked if there was something in particular we were looking for. We told him, and he casually walked us to the right area of the lot. He was patient while we looked, answered all of our questions honestly and plainly (not trying to double talk us on anything). We saw a car we liked, and he was straightforward on the price. He said there are no games at this dealership and they show you the bottom line price right on a sticker in the window (not the MSRP). And it was a GREAT price. I got the SE sport model with spoiler, 18 inch rims, black metallic paint and black interior.... The list goes on....and at what a great price. All that was left to do was to go inside and discuss my trade in and the financing options. We told him what we could afford payment wise, and what we were looking for on the trade in. He talked to his sales manager, instead of passing us off and having us get all the warranties and extra packages pushed on us. After a short while we got right down to a financing option that was very fair and worked exactly as we needed. I walked out that night with a brand new car in hand and couldn't be happier with the experience. There was no trickery, no nonsense. The sales manager was great, too. He went by Bill (I think I saw Guillermo on his business card?). A + all the way @ Orlando Hyundai!

Great purchasing experience.

by from Windermere, Fl. |

The treatment we received was outstanding particularly when the Dealership Manager, Billy welcomed us to the showroom. Suzie, our sales associate took time to listen to our concerns and preferences and was very professional yet friendly in her approach. Even though the preferred color of the Sonata was not on the lot, Billy and Suzie were able to obtain the car the same day, delivered it and detailed it only hours later. Both my husband and myself were very impressed with the efficiency of Orlando Hyundai.

Hyundai Owner

by from Orlando, FL |

I had to make an appointment last minute due to my airbag light coming on when I nearly ran into someone who pulled out in front of me! The service department was able to take me within an hour! Also, the shuttle service took me to the mall while the car was being repaired! And how nice of them to wash and vacuum my car!

WONDERFUL SERVICE! THANKS JAMES!

by from Altamonte Springs, FL |

This past Monday I called for a service appointment and was given a time slot for the same day. James, a service agent with whom I had worked before, promptly greeted me and took the time to carefully listen and respond to my concerns with patience, clarity. and a friendly manner.The initial problem was fixed, but a thorough check of the car indicated additional service requirements that might have potentially cost me unnecessary time and money in the future.(great warranty!) I purchased my 2012 Elantra from Orlando Hyundai and appreciate the on-going relationship Orlando Hyundai maintains with its customers. The service rep James, and Glenn in sales have been so helpful! Susan W

New car purchase

by from Sanford Florida |

Just purchased a 2013 Genesis Coup 3.8 Grand Touring. As always it was a great experience. This is the third vehicle my wife and I have purchased from them. Brian was extremely helpful and very professional. When the time comes to purchase another vehicle, Orlando Hyundai is our dealership.

Suzie Clark your the best

by from Clermont, FL. 34711 |

Met Suzie Clark at Orlando Hyundai. She is without a doubt is a top sales person. Orlando Hyundai should be proud to have her on there staff. If your looking for a car Orlando Hyundai Suzie is the one to see. I purchased a new Hyundai Sonata Thank you Suzie

Great buying experience

by from Debary, FL |

Just purchased my first vehicle (third Hyundai) from Orlando Hyundai today and wanted to report a fantastic experience with everyone at the dealership. Jerado Gaulden handled the sale and did a spectacular job. Never did we feel rushed or pressured into making a decision. Jerado was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. He truly made the buying experience a pleasurable one. Once we had selected a vehicle and agreed on a price, we met with Gleber Mours to arrange financing. He explained all our options and answered our many questions, making sure we got the best deal possible. Not once were we pressured in any way to purchase additional services. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Ask for Suzie

by from Orlando, FL |

Most people don't know that you can ask for a particular salesperson, even if you haven't worked with them before. Do yourself a favor, and if you visit Orlando Hyundai, ask for Suzie! Not only does she know her cars, she's excellent at identifying the right vehicle out of the dealer's stock for your needs and will get you a fair price from the very beginning. We had a slight issue with the price of our car--the initial offer accidentally included two conflicting rebates--and as soon as the problem was identified, Suzie worked to get the sales manager to make the numbers work a different way. We brought my father-in-law by to see the new car, and he ended up leaving with a new car too--she picked out his car, down to the color and options, right off the mark--he drove a couple more to be sure, but ended up taking the very first one. You won't be disappointed!

Typical dealership

by from cocoa beach |

The buying process went very smoothly, I had a very good salesman. There were a few negatives: I was told the car was thoroughly inspected and serviced, but when i got it home it had no washer fluid, and I found some paint damage over a back rear well. They gave me the car on empty and was told they would reimburse me for gas, which they never did. Never received the promised Walmart gift cards. VERY hard sell for an extended warranty and GAP insurance. They don't take no easily. i love the car, a used Volvo C70, and hope it wil be as reliable as the Toyota i traded.