Orlando Hyundai

4110 W. Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32808

New 888-351-8919
Used 888-215-9296
Service 888-266-1927

All Prices Clearly Marked Nothing Held Back!

Hyundai Owner

by from Orlando, FL |

I had to make an appointment last minute due to my airbag light coming on when I nearly ran into someone who pulled out in front of me! The service department was able to take me within an hour! Also, the shuttle service took me to the mall while the car was being repaired! And how nice of them to wash and vacuum my car!

WONDERFUL SERVICE! THANKS JAMES!

by from Altamonte Springs, FL |

This past Monday I called for a service appointment and was given a time slot for the same day. James, a service agent with whom I had worked before, promptly greeted me and took the time to carefully listen and respond to my concerns with patience, clarity. and a friendly manner.The initial problem was fixed, but a thorough check of the car indicated additional service requirements that might have potentially cost me unnecessary time and money in the future.(great warranty!) I purchased my 2012 Elantra from Orlando Hyundai and appreciate the on-going relationship Orlando Hyundai maintains with its customers. The service rep James, and Glenn in sales have been so helpful! Susan W

New car purchase

by from Sanford Florida |

Just purchased a 2013 Genesis Coup 3.8 Grand Touring. As always it was a great experience. This is the third vehicle my wife and I have purchased from them. Brian was extremely helpful and very professional. When the time comes to purchase another vehicle, Orlando Hyundai is our dealership.

Suzie Clark your the best

by from Clermont, FL. 34711 |

Met Suzie Clark at Orlando Hyundai. She is without a doubt is a top sales person. Orlando Hyundai should be proud to have her on there staff. If your looking for a car Orlando Hyundai Suzie is the one to see. I purchased a new Hyundai Sonata Thank you Suzie

Great buying experience

by from Debary, FL |

Just purchased my first vehicle (third Hyundai) from Orlando Hyundai today and wanted to report a fantastic experience with everyone at the dealership. Jerado Gaulden handled the sale and did a spectacular job. Never did we feel rushed or pressured into making a decision. Jerado was very knowledgeable, helpful and patient. He truly made the buying experience a pleasurable one. Once we had selected a vehicle and agreed on a price, we met with Gleber Mours to arrange financing. He explained all our options and answered our many questions, making sure we got the best deal possible. Not once were we pressured in any way to purchase additional services. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Ask for Suzie

by from Orlando, FL |

Most people don't know that you can ask for a particular salesperson, even if you haven't worked with them before. Do yourself a favor, and if you visit Orlando Hyundai, ask for Suzie! Not only does she know her cars, she's excellent at identifying the right vehicle out of the dealer's stock for your needs and will get you a fair price from the very beginning. We had a slight issue with the price of our car--the initial offer accidentally included two conflicting rebates--and as soon as the problem was identified, Suzie worked to get the sales manager to make the numbers work a different way. We brought my father-in-law by to see the new car, and he ended up leaving with a new car too--she picked out his car, down to the color and options, right off the mark--he drove a couple more to be sure, but ended up taking the very first one. You won't be disappointed!

Typical dealership

by from cocoa beach |

The buying process went very smoothly, I had a very good salesman. There were a few negatives: I was told the car was thoroughly inspected and serviced, but when i got it home it had no washer fluid, and I found some paint damage over a back rear well. They gave me the car on empty and was told they would reimburse me for gas, which they never did. Never received the promised Walmart gift cards. VERY hard sell for an extended warranty and GAP insurance. They don't take no easily. i love the car, a used Volvo C70, and hope it wil be as reliable as the Toyota i traded.

They Saved the Day and Made the Deal!!

by from Lake Mary, FL |

My daughter was desperate for another car because she drives I4 to work and 17/92 to UCF. Jason Nuss and Kyle Lee really did magic to get her just the right car and a workable deal. Many thanks to them and their crew. Now I am relieved that she is driving a safer car, which also has a great warranty. I highly recommend Orlando Hyundai.

Horrible Customer Serivces

by from Orlando,FL |

I arrived there at 9am on Thursday morning to get a recall replace for my AC on my Hyundai 2003 XG350. I told the Service woman that I had to be at work 1pm and she informed me that the service would only take 2-3 hours to fix. The Hyundai dealership has a shuttle bus so they drop me off at another location and was suppose to pick me up when my car was done. The time flew by and it was now approaching 1pm and still I received no call and I was stranded at this distance location. I called for them to pick me up and the mechanic that they sent was from another dealership(Dodge) and he end up taking me to his location 20mins away,Not where my car was. so due to the confusion he ended up taking me back to the Hyundai dealership where my car was still being worked on. I told the Service woman that my employer was calling me asking how much longer it was going to take since I was already late. I the woman couldn't give me a defiant answer. I will never take my car back to this dealership again.

Awesome

by from Orlando, Florida |

Suzie Clark as my sales rep Karen westervelt in finance and my man JAY in the service department were all AWESOME!!! I am a first time buyer. They took their time to make sure it was the car that I wanted and went over every single detail and function. I am highly satisfied with my experience at Orlando Hyundai.