Pedigo's Heartland Crossing Chevrolet

(4.0) 4 Reviews

13895 N St Rd 67, Camby, IN 46113

Used 317-831-0770

Second Car, Same Dealer, Same Great Service!

by from Indianapolis |

I recommended Pedigo before and I will again. Pedigo offers great customer service and is a peaceful car buying experience. I traded a car I had previously bought from them and was treated with the same great service as the first time. If you stop in, ask for Jeff Miller, he is very easy to talk with, is realistic, and offers a no pressure buying experience. It's one of the few dealers where customer service really matters. Satisfying customers and creating repeat business is what they do. A dealer where you matter and they remember who you are. I would recommend them time and time again!

Didn't address my request

by from Greenwood, In |

The vehicle I requested wasn't even mentioned in their remarks. Ignored what I wanted.

Great Dealer

by from Indianapolis |

We visited Pedigo many times to test drive various cars. We tried other dealers but liked the feeling Pedigo had in the end. You can walk up, ask to test drive a car, and they will get a copy of your licence and let you go on drive without them in the car. I like that I can test drive a car and not have to be pitched at by a salesman while testing a car. Jeff and the guys tried to work with me every time I was interested in a certain car. I'm glad we finally worked a deal with them and I couldn't be happier that I went with them. I'm amazed they only have 1 review on here because they really do deserve to have more then that. If your interested in buying a Chevy or just want to go some where that there is no pressure in testing, looking, or purchasing, check Pedigo out! I highly recommend these guys!!

Great Service & Purchase Experience!!

by from Trafalgar, In |

First of all this dealership wasn't like any I had previously visited. I was pleasantly greeted upon arrival and I never felt pressured to purchase a vehicle. Most salespeople ask...how much do you want to spend...do you have a trade...what payment are you looking for? Better yet...how much do you owe on your trade? I was never asked one of these questions. I can figure these things out on my own! I would highly recommend visiting Pedigo Chevrolet for your next purchase!