Jaggers Chevrolet, Buick, & GMC

New 888-263-0569
Used 866-380-0797
Service 888-295-9722

Family-Oriented Dealership Since 1983

Got a nice truck. Worth the hour drive.

by from Otterbein, IN |

Made sure I knew quite a bit about the truck before I drove and hour one way to see it. Jon Sheets was very helpfull and accurate about the details. When I arrived they had the truck cleaned and ready for me to look at. Truly felt I was the only customer they had, way better then Defouw Chevy in lafayette. Even the owner came out to thank me. I would certainly go back.

May 2, 2014

Norm Thank you for youur kind words it means a great deal to us how our clients feel, I also enjoyed our visit. Have a great day. Call me if you need anything. Jon Sheets Jaggers Chevy Buick GMC

Great Service

by from Lebanon, IN |

The same great service that I have come to expect! Jagger's GMC is consistently delivering great service to me.

Service Completed as Expected

by from Lebanon, IN |

Service was convenient for me and done as expected.

Great Service as Always

by from Lebanon, IN |

This last visit was for a regular service. Even though they had a full schedule, the Service Dept. worked me into the schedule and got me out quickly.

2008 ACADIA

by from NOBLESVILLE, IN |

I TRULY ENJOYED GOING TO THIS DEALERSHIP AND MEETING JON SHEETS. HE WAS VERY PLEASANT WHEN I FIRST CALLED TO ASK ABOUT THE ACADIA AND THEN WHEN COMING TO SEE THE VEHICLE HE GREETED US WITH SUCH RESPECT. HE IS VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING AND THEY REALLY HELP YOU AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. HE WAS VERY HONEST AS WELL. THE FINANCIAL GENTLEMAN WAS VERY KIND AS WELL AND REALLY HELPED US OUT WITH THE LOAN. GREAT PLACE AND GREAT PEOPLE. WELL WORTH THE DRIVE. I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO GO AND BUY A VEHICLE FROM THEM.

Another Great Service

by from Lebanon, IN |

Service personnel are knowledgeable and expedite the service experience to minimize my wait.

Great Service

by from Lebanon, IN |

The Service Dept. provided me with a ride home while my car was being worked on, and then when the work was finished brought the car to my house. I can't expect better service than that.

Only on-line help

by from Frankton, IN |

I was only looking on-line and the CHAT came up. The Chat person was very helpful, but what I was looking for was not available. I was looking for an older, inexpensive "Toad" to tow behind our RV.

A dealership that I refer to as mine to trust

by from lebanon indiana |

The first time I visited jaggers was for service. Since that time I've been back to buy several vehicles for both my wife and myself and of course to have reg service and repairs done and I have recommended to my sister to take her car there. The service reps have always been very courteous and helpful and treat my vehicles as if was their own. Even though I don't deal directly with the mechanics, I feel a trust with their work due to the guys up front. Starting with buying a vehicle-oil changes-tires and any repairs, I have always felt that what I wanted or needed came first and foremost. Even though I have visited other places, to check out new vehicles, I end up at Jaggers to buy and have service done due to no pressure and trust.

May 2, 2014

Lynn Thank you for your kind words, it means a great deal to us how you feel. From what I understand you were pleasent to talk to also. I hope you have a great day! Sorry for the delay but I just learned how to respond the reviews we get. Jon Jaggers Chevy Buick GMC

A dealership that I refer to as mine to trust

by from lebanon indiana |

A Better Service Experience

by from Lebanon, IN |

I had the 1st service for our 2014 Traverse, tire rotation, and check the balance of the tires. The staff got me out quickly. I'm glad I had the balance checked on the tires, as I think it handles better than when I went in for service. Very satisfied with the service.

April 14, 2014

John, Thank you for the kind words, I enjoyed our conversation in the showroom while waited on your vehicle to be serviced. I took your advice on some landscaping and how to put preen and also stay-bil in my gas for snow blower ect.... thank you so much for the response. Respectfully, Jon Sheets