Amery Chevrolet

1101 Cornwall Ave, Amery, WI 54001

New 877-419-6304
Used 866-531-4792
Service 888-435-9536

We look forward to earn your trust before doing business.

A great experience at an excellent dealership

by from Westbrook, CT |

I traveled >1000 miles to buy a truck from Larsen and was extremely impressed by their service. I've bought a lot of cars from a lot of dealers, but this was hands-down the best car buying experience I've had yet. Robert answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and with great attention to detail. He even arranged to have me picked up from the airport. Upon arrival, the truck was ready to go, and after a quick test drive and minimal paperwork, I was on my way. Great dealership, great pricing, with overall the most pleasant and professional staff I could have hoped to meet. Thanks!

February 7, 2014

"Silverado LTZ Owner" thank you for your kind words. Ratings and reviews mean a lot to us as people and as a company. Thank you for stating, "I've bought a lot of cars from a lot of dealers, but this was hands-down the best car buying experience I've had yet... Robert [Sales Consultant] answered all of my questions in a timely manner, and with great attention to detail. He even arranged to have me picked up from the airport. Upon arrival, the truck was ready to go, and after a quick test drive and minimal paperwork, I was on my way. Great dealership, great pricing, with overall the most pleasant and professional staff I could have hoped to meet. Thanks!" Your entire review let's us know we did our jobs correctly. Thank you for your time and your energy. Please do not hesitate to let us know when questions arise. Best Regards, Amery Chevrolet

Made buying a car smooth and easy

by from Hastings MN |

My wife and I worked with Robert Fuller on purchasing a new car. He made the process go very smooth and answered any and all questions we had for him. He was very honest and truthful with all of his answers which is at times hard to come by with salespersons. From the moment we arrived to the final signature of purchase we felt comfortable and received great assistance. I will be back in the future and encourage others to do the same.

September 30, 2013

Robert Fuller-Sales Consultant, "Cory, it was my pleasure to work with you folks. Thank you for the kind words and business."

Great Experience

by from Clear Lake, WI |

I would like to thank everyone at Larsen Auto for the great experience I had buying my new Equinox. Robert Fuller was very helpful and knowledgeable. They had the best price around. I would recommend them.

February 9, 2014

Thank you "Happy Customer" for stating you had a great experience at Larsen Auto which is now Amery Chevrolet. Also thank you for saying that Robert Fuller [Sales Consultant] was very helpful and knowledgeable and we have the best price around. When you said, "I would recommend them." It makes us feel accomplished. Thank you for your honest review and kind words. When questions arise please do not hesitate to reach out to us 715-268-7676. Thank you for your business.