Grover Auto Company

400 County Rd. 10, Zumbrota, MN 55992

New 888-479-5515
Used 888-780-8076
Service 888-751-1941

You'll be glad you drove to Grover's!

New Car Purchase

by from Zumbrota, MN |

I couldn't have asked for any better service! Willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Very patient with all of my questions. Brian spent a great deal of time explaining all the "bells and whistles." Special thanks to everyone who has made this such a great experience!! Loving the Equinox!

Grover Auto Company responded to this review

December 5, 2013

We're so glad that you are loving your new Equinox and that you had a great buying experience! We had fun working with you!

purchase

by from zumbrota mn |

I am always treated well at Grovers . they treat the customer with respect and honesty ,what more could you want.

Great salesman and financial assistant.

by from Zumbrota, MN |

Bryan is the only car salesman that I have ever liked. He did not give me the routine speech about what other dealerships do and why Grover does it differently. He simply presented a car to me, helped with all the options, and was pretty transparent in his dealings and statements. I also felt the our agreements were like those supported by a handshake. I could have gotten the car for some $ less at another dealership; but, Grover had the car and (so far) I liked dealing with Bryan. Since then, I have also enjoyed working with Missy. The next experience will be with the shop folks. I hope that will also be successful. Finally, when I have received calls from both Bryan and Missy, they were always for a good reason. Both were proactive in making my responses easy and helpful. So far it is GREAT--and I love my Equinox. I will be testing it in the bad weather today and tomorrow.

Quality service and friendly staff

by from Zumbrota MN |

Very convenient. Polite staff. Clean facility. I love being able to pull right up unload my children and walk in.

s

by from bloomington mn |

xm leaves a lot to be desired very diffucult to work with they blame my phone blame blue tooth for not getting signal i was getting xm o and one just no other stations blame me for not having the car running i just need to have accessories on for the radio to play

repair made

by from Pine Lsland, Mn |

I haven't driven my vehicle much since the repair was made but so far the seats seem to be fine. I would however like to have the other problems with the vehicle taken care of as soon as possible.

Great Service

by from Zumbrota, MN |

I came in for service, got done what I needed and enjoyed the ability to sit on a couch and watch TV while I waited.

Great dealership

by from minnesota |

Grover Auto is a most friendly business and easy to have satisfaction each time we visit the dealership. Can't say the same for some other GM dealerships.

Purchased New 2014 Malibu

by from Vadnais Heights, MN |

Everything went well, very professional, the test drive cars were inside the service drive thru so they were warm and we didn't have to stand outside on a bitterly cold Minnesota day. Got a fair trade-in allowance on my Impala. Good people.

Wonderful service! Very professional.

by from Plainview, mn |

Everything went very smoothly. I greatly appreciate the use of the chevy impala. What a beautiful car! It saved me a trip. Thank you for the great service.

Friendly staff, easy scheduling

by from Zumbrota, MN |

Grover has always been helpful with my service needs for my car and the employees are always friendly. I appreciated getting a bonus coupon in the mail recently for an amount off service needs.