Grover Auto Company

400 County Rd. 10, Zumbrota, MN 55992

New 888-479-5515 New 888-479-5515
Used 888-780-8076 Used 888-780-8076
Service 888-751-1941 Service 888-751-1941

You'll be glad you drove to Grover's!

Out-of-Towners are Welcomed

by from Monticello, MN |

I had a wonderful experience at Grover Auto Company. As a small town dealership they provide great service for a low price. The staff is very accommodating to out-of-towners needing quick service.

Great customer service & buying experience!

by from St. Cloud, MN |

I had been looking for a couple months to find a new truck, I found one to my liking on cars.com and made my drive to take a look at it. The sales staff was very informative and after agreeing on a price they made the process and paperwork very easy and stress-free. I would recommend Grover to anyone who is in the market for their next car. Thanks Grover, I will certainly be back in the future!

2015 Chevy Silverado

by from Zumbro Falls, MN |

It feel pressured to buy. It was all a good experience.

Could not ask for more

by from Zumbrota |

Grover auto is a class act number one first place I will go for any vehicle purchases or repairs

by from Rochester, MN |

On Oct. 1st I went up to Grover' Auto Company in Zumbrota, MN for an appointment to get my new 2015 Equinox Simoniz Glass Coating ,license plates put on & the front weather guard floor mats put in. I was extremely satisfied with the experience, My husband & I have purchased several vehicles from this dealership & have been extremely pleased with the vehicles & the service we have received from the dealership. We will recommend friends & family to deal with Grover's Auto Company.

Not sure what is meant by "title".

by from Kenyon, MN |

Staff were courteous and professional. The service was completed in a timely manner.

what we think

by from onalaska, Wi |

We worked with Jim and he was very pleasant to work with. We found a car my husband really liked and Jim actually worked with us very well. We bought the car as is. When we got it home and wanted to use the memory for the driver seat we found it didn't work. Also for some reason it would chime for no reason. When I took it in to a dealer to have it looked at we were told that under the driver seat it was wet and dirty. The dealer said because it was wet and this is what was screwing up the system. And we should return the vehicle. I understand we bought as is it just would have been nice to know everything about the vehicle.

Excellent dealer and highly recommended

by from Oronoco MN |

We have purchased three cars from Grover Auto. Two were new and one used autos. We are very happy with the sales and service departments. They have friendly employees who go out of their way to be helpful. The service department are on time and work completed after conversing with the customer as to work and cost. Can't ask for more.

Truck Inquiry

by from rochester |

i inquired about a truck. there was no photograph of the truck i was interested in. i asked for photographs to be forwarded to me and received none. Wrote off this dealer and found one who could provide this basic info.

Grover Auto Company responded to this review

November 20, 2014

We are sorry we were unable to provide photographs of the truck in a timely matter. The truck was loaned out to a service customer at the time and unavailable for photographs. Our reply email to you was returned to us as unresponsive. That can happen from time to time. Again, we apologize for being unable to respond to your inquiry quickly. We look forward to another opportunity to serve you in the future. Brad Grover General Manager

Customers are #1 at this dealership!

by from Zumbrota, MN |

thoughtful on customer's time and convenience - ensuring no wasted wait-time; a genuine and friendly approach by all staff encountered; understanding customer's familiarity with Buicks and or technology and adapted auto review/intro accordingly; very clean, light, comfortable environment.