Steve Moore Chevrolet

9325 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 866-983-8991 New 866-983-8991
Used 866-983-8986 Used 866-983-8986
Service 866-983-8814 Service 866-983-8814

Steve Moore Chevrolet Delivers You So Much Moore.

Great Customer Service!

by from Lancaster SC |

I appreciate the respect and professional courtesy during my visit. I always recommend your dealership to anyone considering buying a new car! Very impressed throughout. Salesperson, Ray, continues to greet when we visit the dealership and has made a loyal customer of us. Unless something changes in the way you do business, I am a life-long customer!

October 7, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review, Vicki! It is great to know that Ray's excellent customer service has earned your continued patronage. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Best, Wil Pridgen | (704) 551.6400 | wpridgen@stevemoorechevrolet.com

Great Service

by from Alcolu, SC |

Landy was a great help. I came from out of state to make a purchase after seeing a car online. Upon my arrival he had the car pulled and ready for me to test drive. Thanks for your outstanding service.

January 14, 2016

Denikki, We are so pleased to hear that your vehicle purchase delighted you! We do everything possible to make sure your experience at Steve Moore Chevrolet is as smooth as possible. We want to be your dealership of choice in the future as well! If you have any additional feedback or questions, please call Carolsue, Customer Experience Manager at 704-927-9573

Excellent Sales People

by from Pineville, NC |

I came in only to test drive an Equinox LTZ, but ended up leasing one anyhow. I was a difficult sell, but the staff remained friendly and professional throughout the experience.

January 8, 2016

Jamie, Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are confident you will love the Equinox! it's an awesome vehicle! Thank you for your positive comments and feedback! We strive to be your dealership of choice and hope we hit the mark! Please feel free to contact Carolsue, Customer Experience manager, if you have any additional comments or feedback!

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My service rep Ken asked me about my problem. I gave him all the information that I had. He had my truck for a little over an hour and confessed he tried everything to duplicate my problem, but to no avail. The servicemen after getting a fault code could not determine specifically what the problem was tried to evaluate the least expensive repair. The Ken went over all the scenarios with myself and found that even after replacing all the items that might be causing the problems he could not be positive that it would remedy the situation.....I have never in all my years of owning Chevys and dealing with service people over last 35 years did I met a more thorough, honest and professional person. Thanks for hiring him, he's a huge credit to your company

January 8, 2016

Frank, We are so appreciative of your positive comments and feedback! Ken is a shining example of what we strive to accomplish each and every day here at the dealership! We hope that your vehicle is performing as designed but certainly if you have any additional comments of feedback, please do not hesitate to call! Carolsue, Customer Experience manager, 704-972-9573.

Great services, waiting area very clean and nice.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Made my visit very timely, friendly, quick service. I also like your waiting service area. Very nice refreshments. Appointment service timing prompt.

January 6, 2016

Mary Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We are pleased to know that your experience at Steve Moore Chevrolet met all your expectations! Please contact Carolsue, Customer Experience manager, at 704-927-9576 if you have further questions!

Excellent Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

Diego is awesome. I've had an incredible experience with every member of the service team but Diego always takes care of me and provides top notch personal service. Thanks again!!

January 3, 2016

Natali. Thanks so much for your positive comments and feedback! Diego certainly exemplifies what we always strive to accomplish at Steve Moore Chevrolet! We are proud of him and our entire staff! We appreciate your continued patronage! If you have additional feedback or questions, please contact Carolsue, Customer Experience manager at 704-927-9573.

Great Customer Service

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Very courteous and responsive. I was assured that this level of service would continue after purchase of my vehicle. Both Ray and Russell were absolutely great to me and my husband.

January 6, 2016

Aleksandra, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience and providing feedback! Rest assured that Steve Moore Chevrolet strives to be your dealership of choice in all aspects! We are very proud of employees such as Ray and Russell and know that they represent what Steve Moore Chevrolet stands for! We hope you are loving your new vehicle and we look forward to assisting you in the years to come! If you have additional feedback or questions, please call Carolsue, at 704-927-9573.

Great service, fast, friendly, and clean

by from Charlotte, NC |

Every time I go to Steve Moore Chevrolet, it's a great experience. The service exceeds my expectations in every way.

December 29, 2015

Kevin, Thank you for your positive feedback and kind comments! We strive to be your dealership of choice and hope that we always provide the experience you have the right to expect! if you have additional comments or feedback, please contact Carolsue, Customer Experience manager, at 704-927-9573.

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I worked with salesman Michael Alston. He was friendly, patient and listened to my likes and dislikes about what I was looking for in a car. I got a 2012 Malibu and I love it!!! Thanks Michael and Steve Moore Chevrolet!

December 29, 2015

Tocoya, We are so pleased to hear that you are loving your new vehicle! Michael Alston is one of the best! We thank you for your very kind feedback and positive comments! If you would like to share anything further, please do not hesitate to call Carolsue,. Customer Experience manager, at 704-927-9573.

Excellent experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Phil Goodin is a great salesman. Very good person and moves quickly to get you in and out of the door.

December 29, 2015

By, Thanks so much for your very kind words and positive feedback! Phil Goodin is a shining example of all that Steve Moore Chevrolet strives to provide! We are so happy to hear that your experience was top notch! Please do not hesitate to call Carolsue, Customer Experience Manager, at 704-927-9276, should you have additional feedback to share!