10725 Pineville Rd, Pineville, NC 28134

Service 888-449-7812

Let us Impress You!!!

Excellent Service

by from New Hyde Park, NY |

Couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience. Marc was very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful throughout every step of the process. Drove away completely satisfied with my purchase.

Exceptional service every time.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Always pleased with service at Cadillac of South Charlotte.

Our new Metallic RED SRX

by from Ft. Mill, SC |

We had a great evening selecting our new Metallic Red SRX with Aldon and Ron Kirby! They made it SO easy and we felt very comfortable! They answered all of my questions plus some! Had the car detailed and prepped for us on another day since we drove it home the night we purchased it! Car was beautiful and the gas tank was filled again! LOVE IT! We haven't had to put gas in it yet. Thanks so much Arnold Palmer Cadillac - we love the car!

Pleasant visit

by from Charlotte, NC |

Everyone was very helpful in telling me what I needed at this service visit and what I did not need. They knew immediately what the problem was with my tailgate and fixed it. All recalls and updates were taken care of. The waiting room is very comfortable, and the car wash at the end always makes my day.

Great Service

by from Mooresville, NC |

The service appointment was scheduled promptly........Once at the dealer, I was met by a friendly service rep. Bryan, who was intent on taking care of my needs..The service was performed in a timely manner and I was very pleased with the entire process..........2014 SRX ..............JT FLOWER

an off day

by from Denver, NC |

This was my first visit where I felt someone may have dropped the ball. My car was left parked outside with the keys in it and wet from the car wash. One very helpful service employee was concerned about finding my car with the keys being in it and he even had to wipe it down himself. However, since I've left the dealership which was for a routine Oil change, I have gotten an alert from Onstar indicating that I need an oil change. My car says I have 10% oil life left. So I assume no one reset the vehicle computer. Hopefully my next visit will be back to normal and I will have no concerns.

Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Bryan does an excellent job, very pleased. Always friendly and very through and prompt in what he says he will do.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Went to Cadillac of South Charlotte to get my 2012 CTS service and I end of leasing a 2015 Cadillac XTS because they made me an offer that I couldn?t refuse. Salesperson Ron Kirby made my visit satisfying and he was knowledgeable of the vehicle I was leasing. I must add he will keep you smiling through the whole process. In addition, the Sales Manager Steven Bell saw that I trade my Cadillac?s in every 3 years, so he suggested that I lease, and I agreed. Steven Bell worked hard getting me the best interest rate so that I did not have high auto payments. Because these two men love their job, you will get the best service. I will highly recommend Steven Bell and Ron Kirby they will make your Cadillac buying experience memorable. Moreover, the dealership is Immaculate.

Sercice

by from Charlotte, NC |

Work performed as described and in a timely manner and fair cost

Superior customer buying and leasing experience!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Superior customer service experience. From the initial discussions on both buying and leasing a vehicle to their follow up. I chose to do both, buy a used vehicle and lease a new vehicle.

NEVER a bad experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

The service reps are always friendly, knowledgable, and professional. They seem to really care about keeping my wife's CTS running well without trying to sell me things I don't need - more than once they've saved me money on services I thought I needed but didn't. Jeff noticed my state inspection was due in 6 weeks and took care of it so I didn't have to make a trip back in August. The facility itself is clean and impressive, and I love the food! Even the sales reps are cool - always willing to shoot the breeze even when they know you're just in for service. PS: We were originally looking for an E-class Mercedes. When the clown of a salesman wouldn't get off his cell phone, we walked out of that dealership and bought the CTS a half hour later. I've never regretted that decision.