Gaye Chevrolet

6324 W Marshville Blvd, Marshville, NC 28103

New 888-718-1001
Used 866-980-9594
Service 888-451-9401

Just compare! No pressure! No hidden fees! Lowest admin fee at $299!!

A great salesman in Marshville !

by from Pageland south carolina |

Our experience at Gaye Chevrolet was unbelievable ...Kevin the salesman spent quality time with us . He told us everything he knew about the van and helped us through the entire process.When we had further questions a couple weeks after the purchase .. Kevin was just as helpful as he was during the purchase. Kevin was very genuine and helpful . We also were very impressed with Bobby and the ease of the paper signing process.Thank you Gaye Chevrolet for the outstanding service,,, The Timmons Family

August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! I greatly appreciate it! It was my pleasure to be a service to you both! Please don't hesitate to let me or Bobby know if you need anything further! I am so happy you are so satisfied!

CHEVROLET CAPTIVA

by from Marshville NC 28103 |

I went to Gaye Chevrolet just to look. The car I was thinking about wasn't the one for me and I turned and saw the Captiva and I loved it. Mr Bobby Williams was the best and easiest sales person I have ever dealt with. I always ask for 24 hours to think on it and usually I am met with resistance. i.e "You can't leave yet." Mr Williams said when can you let me know. NO PRESSURE..Loved that. After I purchased the Captiva a very knowledgeable young man named Mr Kevin Hooker showed me how to work all the wonderful features on my new car. I am a very happy camper with the Captiva and with Gaye Chevrolet. Thanks to you all.

August 26, 2014

Thank you for your kind words Mrs. Moore! I know there were a lot of features that you didn't expect but I am glad you have them now! It was a pleasure to assist you and I am so glad you are happy with your car! Please let me know if I can do anything to help you further in the future!

Great customer service and buying process!

by from Marshville, NC |

My husband and I shopped around for the perfect car fitting our new needs as parents. We needed something with more space, at a good value, and decent gas mileage. We ended up at Gaye Chevrolet in Marshville, NC. Kevin was our sales assoicate and he was excellent. He answered all our questions and then some that I didn't know to ask! He helped me compare the competition and proved that we were making the right decision for us! I know that I can call Gaye anytime that I have questions or concerns. My husband and I are thrilled with our new purchase!

May 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was truly a pleasure to work with you and your wonderful family!! I am so happy I was able to assist you in your buying decision! I know it's a daunting task for sure! I hope you have many happy years with your Equinox!! Please let me know if you need anything!!!

Great Relationship

by from lMarshville, NC |

My wife and I were very pleased with the process of buying a car at Gaye Chevrolet. This is the sixth vehicle we have bought from Gaye and we are likely to return again in the future. Their salesmanship and service is getting better every year and this was the best of all to date. The people were friendly and helpful and the financial agreements were were reasonable and without pressure. From the past I expect the service to be of high quality. It is a pleasure to deal with local businesses like Gaye Chevrolet..

March 14, 2014

Dr. and Mrs. Surratt, Thank you for your kind words!! It was a pleasure to work with you and help you learn about your new vehicle's technology!!! We take pride in making sure all of our customers are completely comfortable with their new vehicle's technology at time of purchase! We look forward to serving your needs in the future and wish you many happy years with your new Chevrolet!!

Great experience

by from Marshville NC |

My new car was handled as a dealer transfer and was done quickly and efficiently. Bobby Williams was easy to work with and had all of the paperwork ready for me to sign upon my arrival at the dealership. With all of the new gadgits on my Malibu, Kevin Hooks was patient and had nothing but time for me and my questions. I would recommend this dealership for new or used. Wonder staff and great experience. I love my car!!!! Thanks very much gentlemen.

March 11, 2014

I'm so happy you are enjoying your car!!! We strive to make sure our customers are completely satisfied. It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you and your car have many happy years together! Please let Bobby or Kevin know if there is anything we can do for you!!!

Great service

by from Marshville |

With the aid of Bobby Williams, our new car was dealer transferred from another dealership with complete ease. Our purchase transaction was handled with ease. All of the new buttons and gizmos were patiently explained by Kevin. My overall experience was excellent! I would recommend for any car needs!

March 8, 2014

It was our pleasure to provide a great experience for you! I hope that you have many great years with your new car! Please let us know if you need anything and congrats on your new ride!!!

My Used 2011 Nissan Altima

by from Rock Hill SC |

I was searching for a used Nissan Altima on cars.com when I seen the one that I wanted at Gaye Chevrolet. I considered other car lots around the NC area, but they had the one that I wanted with great mileage. It was priced well and they worked well with my bank to get me into that vehicle. The process was smooth and Kevin Hooker was nice and knowledgeable of the vehicle. Even though it was not a Chevrolet. I was able to get all of the information about the car off line and it looked just as great in person as it did in the pictures. Once I was done I felt joy and happiness with my car. I didn't feel hassled or rushed. They worked with me the whole way. Thanks again Kevin and Bobby. Oh and thanks for giving me easy directions back home.

February 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words!! I'm so happy that you are completely happy with your Altima!! I know you will have many years of happiness!! Please let us know if there is anything you need in the future!! Glad the directions worked so well!

Great customer service!

by from morganton nc |

Great place with great people! i would recommend this place to new buyers and buyers overall.

January 23, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We try to make every effort to take care of our customers as much as possible. Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!!

Buying my used 2013 Camaro

by from Matthews NC |

On 12-27-13 I decided to stop by the Chevrolet dealership in Marshville NC. I was immediately greeted by a sales professional in a very courteous manner and asked if I could be helped with anything. I was just looking around at the time and the sales person(Mr. Hooker) understood that and did not pursue me or continue to push me like many sales associates do. Once I did have some questions he answered all of them in great detail never trying to persuade me in one way or another. He was a sales associate who truly wanted to help. Mr. Hooker did not judge me because of my checkered past and went out of his way to try every possible thing he could to help. Once I chose the car that I wanted he proceeded to direct me to the financing manager so we could get everything finalized. I believe the financing mangers name was Mr. Bobby and he likewise did everything he possibly could to help to get me into the car I wanted.Once everything was completed Mr. Hooker proceeded to demonstrate every feature that the car offered. O was quite impressed. This was the best experience I have ever had in buying a car and I have bought many from a multitude of dealerships

January 1, 2014

Mr. Bailey, it was truly our pleasure to be able to help you into the vehicle that you wanted, and deserved!!! Please let myself or Bobby know if you need anything in the future!!

Gaye Chevrolet Marshville, NC

by from stanfield nc |

I found Gaye Chevrolet to be extremely helpful in guiding me through the purchase process of my new Chevy Traverse. They then went out of their way to educate me on all the operations of my new vehicle. I will recomend this dealership highly to all my friends.

December 15, 2013

Mrs. Talley, thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business! Please let us know if you ever need anything! The pleasure was all ours!

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Thomasville, NC |

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. The employees made me feel like a friend and a guest rather than a customer. I drove about an hour and a half to visit the facility and the drive was well worth it. The sales staff worked with my needs and desires to get me into the car of my choice and they sold it to me at a great price in the process. The entire process was easy and I recommend everyone to visit and purchase from the staff at Gaye Chevrolet!

October 7, 2013

The pleasure was all ours, Paul!! Thank you for your kind words!! Please let Bobby or I know if you need anything else!