Matt Saxe Chevrolet Buick

Service 888-478-7056

You'll Like Our Attitude

Great Service/Buying Experience

by from Belle Plaine, MN. |

Go above and beyond for Customer Satisfaction. We have bought a car from Justin & 1from Jessica and both were great to work with. If we had service issues warranty or otherwise Matt bent over backwards to make it right. Highly recommend the dealership.

AMAZING EXPERIENCE

by from Belle Plaine, MN |

Last week our car broke down. Due to the convenience of Matt Saxe being in town we decided to take it in for repairs. Generally we do not use dealerships for repairs. Scott in the service department was AMAZING. I felt comfortable, catered to and respected. He explained everything to me in detail and even went above and beyond. He notified us of a coupon for 10% off service. My car was fixed in days ! I can say with out a doubt that I will purchase my next vehicle from Matt Saxe. I am amazed by the kind, compassionate and caring atmosphere at Matt Saxe Dealership. In No Way did it feel like I was at a Dealership.

Excellent Sales Experince

by from Belle Plaine, Minnesota |

I recently purchased a new Malibu ECO from Josh Fisher at Matt Saxe Chevy and had a great experience. Not only did he know about his vehicle but he knew his competition very well but as he said "When you have been selling cars for 12 years you get to know each one". The best part was i never felt rushed or pressured to buy the car. I would definiatley suggest Josh Fisher and Matt Saxe Chevy to my friends and Family.

Great customer service!

by from Illinois |

The employee's in the dealership are very helpfull and knowledgeable. I would like to point out one employee, Josh Fisher, who went above and beyond.