Kuni Chevrolet Cadillac

New 866-572-8143
Used 888-557-1322
Service 888-349-8664

"It's KUNI Time!"

Tom nicest salesman I have ever dealt with .

by from Marysville Ca |

My wife and I went there looking for a used SRX we saw online. Tom Hoang helped us never tried to upsell us to something else or a more expensive model. Took his time to show us all the options how to work everything even linked my wife's phone to the blue tooth. We were so impressed with him we bought a Camaro from him the same day. I told him what I wanted to spend and what I wanted for my trade. They gave me a price for the two cars I wanted and gave me a grand more for my trade in then I was expecting. Pretty much no haggling I got the deal I wanted it was almost no fun. He even called the next day to make sure we were happy with our purchases. Finance was great also even though I went in with a pre approval from my credit union he found me a better interest rate only a one percent difference but it saves me money. My wife and I could not be happier. Thanks a million I will recommend Tom and Kuni to any of my friends and family looking for a Cadillac or Chevy.

Great Purchase Experience

by from Sacramento, CA. 95835 |

Drew and Paul made the purchase experience as pleasant a car purchase that I've ever had. I would highly recommend this dealership to my family and friends!!

Looking for top service for your car?

by from Sacramento, California |

Can't say enough about the wonderful care and service my CTS and I get at KUNI Five star service at affordable prices. I've been their customer for over 35 years. Just give them a try, you will appreciate the attention to detail you get from their crew. Cherrine Murphy.

Omead Anwar_Provided Excellent Customer Service

by from Sacramento, CA |

I took my Cadillac CTS in for oil change. Great new location at the corner of El Camino and Fulton. It was easy to drive into the service line. Omead Anwar was my service tech. He was very friendly and polite. He smiled and made good eye contact. During inspection he found out my air filter was dirty. Rather than just changing it and surprising me with a bill later, he called and explained the situation and gave me his recommendation. When I picked up my car, he went over the service report with me thoroughly. He made me feel like a valued customer. Great experience overall!

Kuni Managed My Recall Install w/Great SERVICE!

by from Carmichael, CA |

My service and repair appt. with Kuni Chev to install recall parts was a smooth and well organized experience. I was greeted both professionally and efficiently by Ed Ramos. The arrangement to give me a ride home and pick-up later was well coordinated to the time it took for the installation. This spoke well to their overall team management.

great service in a rough situation

by from Sacramento, CA |

I had a breakdown on my 2007 Cadillac STS while in South Lake Tahoe on 9/30/2014 while on a visit. I suspected that my water pump had failed (turned out I was right...), and it was after 5pm. I live in Sacramento, some 100 miles away. Long story short, Cadillac roadside had the vehicle towed all the way back to my servicing dealer in Sacramento, Kuni Cadillac. Luckily the sales department showed me how to after-hours leave the car for repair. Early next morning I received a call from my service advisor Eric Soria telling me they had my car and were in the process of diagnosing and repairing the issue. Later he called again to tell me when the car would be ready, and what my portion of the bill would be. It was a bummer that I had the breakdown at all, and of course the logistics were a major concern. (AAA wanted to tow to Cadillac in Carson City, NV) Hats off to Cadillac Roadside, and to Eric Soria.

Great Service and Love my new Cruz

by from Antelope,CA |

I was looking to purchase a new car that had rebate offers and that the same look as my previous vehicle 2005 Acura TSX. I decided to go to Kuni as Chevrolet was having great rebates. I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a women Sales Rep. Lou was very pleasant, patient, professional and down-to-earth. She listened to what my needs and wants were and took the time to read each window sticker to compare packages to see what features were available in my price range. The sales Manger Smithy then looked over my credit union preapproval and was able to meet me half way to get the deal structure to my credit union requirements. Even after the sales was done Lou stuck by me and went through my new vehicles features and even helped me sinc my phone to my vehicle Bluetooth system. Thank you Lou and Smithy!

Disappointed

by from Reno, NV |

Drove 2 hours to this dealership to buy a vehicle after contacting staff before hand. Were told we would be contacted if the vehicle sold before we could get there. Upon arriving took staff half hour to figure out the vehicle sold the previous evening while I was communicating with staff about the vehicle. Horrible communication and waste of time and effort.

It went like Dream buying my Dream Car!

by from San Francisco, CA |

Teresa and Dave reached out to me after i submitted an inquiry on a Cadillac CTS. Teresa contacted me right away with answers to all my questions. She than had Dave assist me, he made me feel comfortable right from the start. Financing went smoothly and to make a long story short, I started this process on a Wednesday and I was driving off the lot by Saturday in my Beautiful Cadillac CTS! Thank you, Teresa, Dave and the Staff at Kuni Cadillac!

Used car purchase

by from Elk Grove, CA |

I went to Kuni exploring the purchase of a used Cadillac SRX. They had a great selection and all of the used cars looked brand new. Michael Elder was a knowledgeable and patient sales associate as I drove different cars and asked alot of questions. I decided to buy that same day. Michael and the sales staff made the negotiation and application process flow smoothly and professionally. The purchase was completed because the staff was willing to negotiate the "numbers" to meet most of my objectives. My friends are impressed that I have what looks to be a new car. I am delighted that the process went so well that I drove away with a beautiful car that I love to drive. Kuni did a great job.

Give that man a raise!!

by from Longmont, Colorado |

Dave was wonderful to work with! I was flying in from Denver having done extensive research on the car I wanted, he picked me up at the airport with breakfast! I have never purchased a car basically from the internet, so I was apprehensive that the car would be as it was billed. It was indeed as good as Dave said it was, and I bought it on the spot! I felt I was treated with integrity and honesty. Ask for Dave, he'll take great care of you.