Kuni Chevrolet Cadillac

2341 Fulton Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825

New 866-572-8143
Used 888-557-1322
Service 888-349-8664

"We will not be undersold!"

I had a wonderful buying experience

by from Yuba Ciy, Ca |

I went in, selected a car I wanted and everything else the dealership did for me.This process took a little long but everyone was so proactive in helping me get the job done. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Tom nicest salesman I have ever dealt with .

by from Marysville Ca |

My wife and I went there looking for a used SRX we saw online. Tom Hoang helped us never tried to upsell us to something else or a more expensive model. Took his time to show us all the options how to work everything even linked my wife's phone to the blue tooth. We were so impressed with him we bought a Camaro from him the same day. I told him what I wanted to spend and what I wanted for my trade. They gave me a price for the two cars I wanted and gave me a grand more for my trade in then I was expecting. Pretty much no haggling I got the deal I wanted it was almost no fun. He even called the next day to make sure we were happy with our purchases. Finance was great also even though I went in with a pre approval from my credit union he found me a better interest rate only a one percent difference but it saves me money. My wife and I could not be happier. Thanks a million I will recommend Tom and Kuni to any of my friends and family looking for a Cadillac or Chevy.

Will never go there again!

by from Santa Rosa Ca |

Will never go there again, their sales rep mr. De la cuz didn't know what he was doing . After we drove 2 hours to buy a car we ended up leaving the dealer empty handed. Mr. De la Cruz sold us a car that was not yet ready, they hasn't has a smog check done. It toke them about 4 days to deliver the car . Meanwhile Mr. Del la Cruz kept on asking me to take pictures of cash in my hand and send it to him via text . To insure that I has money. Idk what his deal was, it just seamed like he wanted to make some extra cash on the side . He was very pushy even after it was delivered he kept on calling asking for insurance information in a very demanding way . He has no manners .

Never responded to my inquiry. They must be busy!

by from Manteca |

I wrote what I was looking for and am a serious buyer. No one ever response except for a generic email that said someone would contact me. Ten days later, still waiting......I will not be buying my new Cadillac here.

Jessica was great in the internet sales department

by from Sacramento, CA |

Jessica was doing a great job sales wise but the finance department didn't even get back to me to let me know what was going on... I ended up buying at Folsom Lake Kia and had a much better experience

Great Experience

by from Sacramento |

I purchased a new Sierra from this dealership and was very happy with all those involved with the process. Elizabeth made my purchase as easy as can be for this type of purchase. I would highly recommend them to you!

Excellent Service

by from Rocklin, Ca |

I bought a used 2008 Audi A4 2.0T quattro from this dealership and the process was very easy and explained clearly. The salesman Julien was great to work with if he did not have the answer to my questions he would do his research and reply usually with in the hour with the answer. I also questioned the tire wear and even though it was within limits after the sale of the car they replaced all 4 tires anyway. They stepped up and did the right thing by me which is why when it is time for my wife to get her car we will be back again.

very poor customer service

by from Redding, Ca |

Found a vehicle i was interested in that they have just listed and entered my contact information for them to contact me. They called within minutes of me entering my information and said they had the vehicle on the lot so i told them i will be there on the weekend to look at it. I looked at their pictures they had of the vehicle and notice it was the wrong trim model but according to the vin it was for the correct trim model i was interested in. The day before i was suppose to go they contacted me saying it was a mix up and they did not have the vehicle on the lot because it was a mix up on whoever shipped them the vehicle and the trim model i wanted was on the transport and should be there the next day. I told them it was ok and to contact me the next weekend when it was ready and on the lot. Next weekend came and they contacted me again saying they have it at the lot now and ready to be test driven. I asked the salesman to take pictures of the vehicle and email them to me and give me a call when he has done so and still nothing. Bad customer service

Great Buying experience

by from Rocklin, Ca |

I contacted the dealership via the internet by requesting more information on a vehicle. They responded with-in 10 minutes with a phone call. The salesman Julian Fuller was great to work with. He drove the car to my house for a test drive and anything we found wrong with the vehicle was corrected. The buying experience was quick and besides 1 hiccup was very painless. I would reccomend my friends and family to this place.

Kuni Chevrolet Cadillac responded to this review

October 1, 2011

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are glad your experience at Kuni GM was quick and convenient. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to serving you in the future! Brian Castonguay President & General Manager Kuni GM 916-929-2777