Winner Chevrolet

1624 Canyon Way, Colfax, CA 95713

New 866-312-0754 New 866-312-0754
Used 866-921-1378 Used 866-921-1378
Service 866-646-7033 Service 866-646-7033

Where All Our Customers Are Winners!

California Leaving @ Lotus

by from Lotus, CA |

This dealership does not attack you like the big city dealerships. The salesman was professional, not overbearing, and cordial. The salesman did not sic the "closer" on you during negotiations like the city dealerships do. You felt no pressure and they were sincerely ready to "deal" on their vehicles. I will always return to Winner to be a winner in buying a car.

October 17, 2013

Thanks DI, We appreciate the comments. Treating people the way we want to be treate. That's just the way we believe we should do business.

A win win

by from Truckee ca |

They were so great! Helped me in any way possible to get me into the car of my dreams. John and his father helped me get financed when other dealerships had turned me away. They really took the time and effort to help me out, and got me into the car I wanted. They did a great job and are some great people! I would definitely recommend this dealership

October 17, 2013

Thanks Nichole, It was our pleasure to help you to get into the car of your dreams!

Great Buying Experience

by from Roseville, CA |

Sales people were good people. They have great integrity and were very respectful our choice to either buy from them or not. They made our buying experience on our 2008 Subaru WRX very simple and straight forward. Our two sales persons were as honest as one can be considering they were "Salesmen". They were not pushy or aggressive to make a sale. Thank you!

March 6, 2013

Thank you for the review. It was my pleasure to help you with you're purchase since Scott was off the day you came in. We strive to make every customers experience a great one. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Denny Kaufman

Great experience

by from Roseville |

My experience with Winner was awesome. Great communication. Most of all they treated me with respect and didn't play any games. I live 45 minutes away and shopped at other dealers including the Auto Mall. I'm not sure if Johm L is aware of what his people are trying to pull over there but what a joke! I will recommend everyone I know to give Winner a shot. Its worth the drive! Love my new Silverado!

December 12, 2012

Thank you Silverbill - We appreciate your business and strive to make every customer feel the way you do!

Large Selection

by from Sparks, NV |

Large selection of Equinox, Trucks and Malibus. Had the 2013 Malibus already in stock before other dealers. Very professional and prompt for internet shopping.

August 7, 2012

Thank you Ninob1 - We enjoy giving great service to our wonderful customers.