Columbia Chevrolet

Used 866-614-8122
Service 866-748-1946

BOUGHT A CAR

by from CINCINNATI |

I CAME IN OVER WEEKEND AND WAS TREATED GREAT THANKS BAZ FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

Bad communication

by from Maineville, ohio |

I found a 2010 mustang gt used at this dealership through cars.com. I wasn't very keen on the price because it was over priced by about 2 grand, but I figured I would email them and go check it out. I write them an on a Monday and got no response. I wrote a second email on that Thursday and finally received a response say that they did indeed still have the car and asked me when I wanted to schedule a test drive. I emailed back about 10 minutes after initially receiving this email and was getting ready to leave for the dealership. I then received an email about 10 minutes after my response saying that the car had fold 3 days prior to their response. It's a good thing I had not just left to oh view the car because I live an hour away. Very bad communication skills by the internet team. Will never go to this dealership.

new car purchase

by from cincinnati oh |

my wife and i bought a new car (2014) malibu) wednesday march12TH 2014. our salesman was mike davis (this man has the patience of job) and this was the MOST PLEASANT buying expierence we had. i'm 75 years olds and have been around the block a few times. also past experience with the columbia chevrolet service department is 5 star. i fully recomend columbia montgomery road to everyone! robert lawson

March 25, 2014

Hi Robert! Thank you for the kind words regarding your Malibu buying experience. Mike remarked how much he enjoyed working with you! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment, until then enjoy your new Malibu!

This is the place!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I needed a car because of an emergency. I was referred to Mike Davis. He helped me to make the best decision possible and therefore, became instrumental in helping me go through the process of buying my first car. I absolutely LOVE my car!!!! It meets all my requirements and is a BLAST TO DRIVE! Thank you Mr. Davis. Anyone reading this: GO SEE MIKE DAVIS FOR YOUR NEXT CAR!!!

Making The Car Buying Experience Fun Again

by from Loveland, Ohio |

Our family has purchased eight vehicles from Columbia Chevrolet since moving to Cincinnati eleven years ago. Our salesman, Gary Grever, has always been the most professional, knowledgeable and friendly salesman we?ve ever worked with. We have never encountered any high pressure sales tactics from Gary. He has made the car buying experience fun again for my wife and I, as well as our three sons, who have purchased vehicles from Columbia Chevrolet. We have also been very pleased with the service and professionalism after the sale from Columbia?s service department, Carmen, Phil and Ben. We will continue to purchase our new vehicles from Columbia Chevrolet, as well as counting on their service team to service them. Jim & Denise Callahan

awesome experience! !

by from Cincinnati |

Went in after looking for 2 days stright at other dealerships across the tri state area for a car for my wife. They gave me a better price than any of the other dealerships. They made the experience very easy and fast. After all the research my wife and I have done, they made us a more than fair deal, and even offered to wash my car (not the one we were buying or trading in). Very professional, and I will be back to buy from them. Highly recommended!!

My experience with Columbia Chevrolet 6/29/2013

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

I stopped in at Columbia Chevrolet on 6/29/2013 to look at the used car. After driving the car and reviewing available service records, I decided not to purchase this vehicle. As we were leaving the dealership, used car manager became extremely unprofessional and downright rude. I will never again step foot into this dealership!

Typical car dealership, typical car salesmen.

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I understand a dealer needs to make money, but when you lowball a customer on their trade by 5 grand and the car they want to buy is over-priced by 4 grand, that's just stupid. Columbia Chevy used stupid lines like, "This is the dealership for you," and, "you'll want to make this a great Christmas, just sign here," and, "I know you feel right about the car, it's totally the one for you. Just sign here," all the while trying to throw a pen in my hand. Absolutely terrible customer service and just a bad way to treat people in general. Younger sales manager guy was decently nice and low pressure, but the other 3-4 people I've spoken with have just been your typical used car salesmen. Called me incessantly (5-6 calls and 4 voicemails in 1 day). Treated me like I can't use a computer and everything on the internet is wrong about used cars. If you can find any car at another dealership, go there. I'd avoid Columbia Chevy like the plague.

December 20, 2012

Hi Matthew, We appreciate your feedback and want to first and foremost apologize for the bad experience you had at our dealership. At Columbia Chevrolet we want your experience to be nothing but pleasant and would like the opportunity to make things right for you. Please give Joe Becker, our General Sales Manager, a call at your convenience (513-891-7200), and we hope to win back your confidence in our dealership.

Great Dealership

by from Dresden, OH |

Purchased a used vehicle they had listed on line. Such a great experience. Worth the three hour drive! Thanks Jay :-)

Did not buy from them

by from Cincinnati |

They sent me a quote for a different car than I requested. The, when the salesman called, the message he left was practically screaming due to background noise. Plus he addressed it as "hey folks"...hello the quote request came from 1 person!

April 19, 2012

Please reach out to Columbia Chevrolet if we can help the situation and make experience better in the future apologies about the experience you had we would appreciate a second chance to earn your business.