Columbia Chevrolet

9750 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45242

New 866-575-9281 New 866-575-9281
Used 866-614-8122 Used 866-614-8122
Service 866-748-1946 Service 866-748-1946

The #1 Chevrolet Dealer for Customer Satisfaction in Cincinnati. A proud member of the Joseph Auto Group.

new car purchase

by from cincinnati oh |

my wife and i bought a new car (2014) malibu) wednesday march12TH 2014. our salesman was mike davis (this man has the patience of job) and this was the MOST PLEASANT buying expierence we had. i'm 75 years olds and have been around the block a few times. also past experience with the columbia chevrolet service department is 5 star. i fully recomend columbia montgomery road to everyone! robert lawson

March 25, 2014

Hi Robert! Thank you for the kind words regarding your Malibu buying experience. Mike remarked how much he enjoyed working with you! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment, until then enjoy your new Malibu!

Ok location nothing special.

by from Cincinnati,OH |

Nothing special at this location. Don't recommend to waist your time. The General Manager needs to reevaluate his sales stuff and eliminate the bad ones. Thank you,

First Purchase at Columbia Chevrolet..OUTSTANDING!

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I had been looking for an extended length SUV for almost 3 months via Cars.com. This past Saturday a new listing showed at Columbia. We drove over in the evening to view the vehicle, it was finally it! I met with Baz Abusway the next day right after they opened. Within 30 minutes of introductions we had a deal done. The price discussion, information, closing the deal, etc was extremely professional. Probably the best car purchase transaction I have experienced. Highly recommend Baz if your looking for a straight forward salesperson. Would buy another car at Columbia in a second. Great job by all!

Dishonest Salesman and sales manager -- AMMENDED

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I would like to amend my previous post, in fact, I had tried to delete it before it showed up, but to no avail. If you read the post "dishonest salesman and sales manager", let me tell you the rest of the story. About 20 minutes after I hung up the phone (just long enough to write the first post) with the salesman, disappointed and no longer interested in doing business with this dealership, the General Manager called me. Said that he had been informed of the situation and he wanted to remedy it; he wanted my experience to be a good one. After checking some facts with me and his contacts in the dealership, he called me back again and made good on the final offer that my husband and I had agreed on with the salesman. He absolutely made the whole buying process pleasurable and easy. Obviously, this GM has integrity and stands by his business, while making the customer his top priority! My faith in the used car business has been restored, at least at this dealership and I would certainly purchase there again, and recommend them to you! In fact, I am more impressed by this business because of this situation because they went above and beyond to right a wrong. You just don't see this much in this world anymore.

September 4, 2014

Hi, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to update your feedback. It is always nice to hear about our customers pleasant buying experience and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us about it. While we wish your buying experience did not have a bad start, we are so glad that we were able to remedy the issue and re-gain your trust and business and ultimately deliver top notch customer service. Our customers are our #1 priority. We hope you are enjoying your new car and please let us know anything we can do to help in the future! Thank you again for your business!

Great to deal with. Responsive and decent prices

by from Wes Chestjavascript:void(0)er, OH |

I contacted them regarding a Miata MX 5 they had listed on cars.com and got almost an immediate call back. Stopped by the next morning, took the car for a test drive, negotiated the price and bought the car. It was quick and painless, the sales person was friendly and good to work with (did not feel like your "typical" car sales person). Including test drive, negotiations and financing, I was in and out within two hours and did not rush it... Overall a positive experience and I would recommend their sales department based on this. I have no idea about their service department, but the car was spotless clean in and out and a small scratch was removed from the time I bought the car until I picked it up later in the afternoon. Quite impressive.

Dishonest salesman and sales manager

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My husband and I were working with the salesman Boz. He clearly agreed to a price, after talking to the sales manager. When we said ok, he changed his tune. Said he'd have to get agreement from Sales Manager. We said you already did, he came back and said no. It was going to be several hundred dollars more. This was in a matter of 30-40 minutes. They basically lied right to our faces. I just don't understand people.

First time buying a car.

by from Dayton, OH |

I had been in the market for some time looking for a decent price on a used car. Just coming out of college and starting a new job in January, my budget wasn't going to be able to cover a new car. After spending a good deal of time online shopping, I finally inquired on a used malibu that was in stock at Columbia chevy. I requested feedback online or over the phone and within an hour I recieved a call from one of the salespeople there. A time was set up to go check it out. When I arrived they had pulled the car up to take on a test drive. The salesperson was very knowledgable about the car, but also interested in what worked best for me. The process was very smooth from start to finish, as the paper work was signed that night within an hour, and the I picked up the car that very next day.

September 4, 2014

Hi yrrebms24, We are delighted that you had a good experience with us. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know we can be of service in the future as we look forward to taking care of you.

BOUGHT A CAR

by from CINCINNATI |

I CAME IN OVER WEEKEND AND WAS TREATED GREAT THANKS BAZ FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

Bad communication

by from Maineville, ohio |

I found a 2010 mustang gt used at this dealership through cars.com. I wasn't very keen on the price because it was over priced by about 2 grand, but I figured I would email them and go check it out. I write them an on a Monday and got no response. I wrote a second email on that Thursday and finally received a response say that they did indeed still have the car and asked me when I wanted to schedule a test drive. I emailed back about 10 minutes after initially receiving this email and was getting ready to leave for the dealership. I then received an email about 10 minutes after my response saying that the car had fold 3 days prior to their response. It's a good thing I had not just left to oh view the car because I live an hour away. Very bad communication skills by the internet team. Will never go to this dealership.

This is the place!!!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

I needed a car because of an emergency. I was referred to Mike Davis. He helped me to make the best decision possible and therefore, became instrumental in helping me go through the process of buying my first car. I absolutely LOVE my car!!!! It meets all my requirements and is a BLAST TO DRIVE! Thank you Mr. Davis. Anyone reading this: GO SEE MIKE DAVIS FOR YOUR NEXT CAR!!!