Holman Motors

Service 877-880-5981

Where Fun Begins

Great Experience

by from New Haven, WV |

We drove from WV and was given the opportunity to look at all the campers that met our requirements. It was great to look at camper at our leisure. We then meet back up with Eddie to ask questions and look at prices. We liked that we didn't feel pressured to buy. Eddie was a great salesman that was able to answer our questions and was very personable. We would recommend Holman for those looking to buy a new RV.

Best place ever to buy a new/used car.

by from Cincinnati, Oh |

Courteous, friendly and very professional. Eddie was one of the best car sales people I have ever dealt with.

Great people at holman

by from Williamstown, WV |

Eddie and Nate were both great to work with. They were very interested in answering all of our questions. but in addition to that they listened to what we wanted and helped us narrow down our choices based on that. We visited several dealers and as I told Eddie, even if we didn't end up buying from Holman (which we did) they were the most friendly and helpful people we dealt with.

satisfied buyers

by from Wheelersburg,ohio |

Using Holman Motors for our first major RV purchase, we delt with Ross. He was very heplful in showing us a wide selection of RV's that were available at Holman's in what style we were looking for. He was very knowledgeable, courteous, and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend Ross to any one a purchase at Holman Motors.

Good Salesmen, Bad Management

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Stopped in to look at a truck. I liked the truck and told them I would be back that evening with my wife. Then one of the managers asks me if I will be trading in my vehicle. With out even looking at the vehicle he tells me that he recommends I sell it on Craig's list and not trade it in. I brushed it off and went on my way. I went back later that night and my wife liked it as well, so we started the buying process. After appraising my vehicle they offered me $6,000 less then a competing dealership down the road. They made it very clear that they don't like having preowned vehicles on their lot.

great place

by from Canton, Ohio |

We are in the process of buying a unit from Holman. I'm very pleased with the way this transaction has been thus far. Our sales person was Camper Jim and he has been wonderful. I really enjoy that their sales people are helpful and are not "stuck" to me the entire time I look at units. I like that my husband and I were able to ask questions and hear honest answers, sometimes the answer was " I don't know, but I'll find out." and Jim did. I do not like pushy sales people and if you are like me then I really recommend Holmans' as a place to do business.

Great buying experience

by from Lewiston, Id |

Great buying experience We found this unit on line and then shopped it against all of our local dealerships. The customer service from the local dealership was somewhat disappointing. Eddie gave us a great deal and took great care of us even though they were over 2000 miles away. We got the unit we wanted and enjoyed the whole experience. I would highly recommend Holman Motors if you are looking for a RV.

I'm a happy camper - thank you Holman Motors

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I would like to comment on my experience in buying a new travel trailer from Holman Motors. After finding a travel trailer here in Florida that I liked and got their best deal, I went on-line and found the same travel trailer advertised by Holman Motors for over $3,500 less. Although I had to drive up to Ohio to pick it up, that was no problem for me since I had a good camping trip on the way back staying in Kentucky and Georgia. Even if I had it delivered I would still have saved about $2,000. However, the best part was how I was treated by the staff at the Holman Dealership. I've learned over the years that top management sets the tone for the organization. To find so many good, pleasant folks working in an organization one must think that top management must be pretty good as well. In fact, I did have an opportunity to talk with Mr. Holman and found him to be quite the gentlemen and someone I truly believe I could trust. Before I buy another RV or new vehicle I will certainly check out Holman Motors first.

Great Guy!!

by from Casper, WY |

Great Guy!! We came to Holman in search of an RV to live in. Our salesman was Nate Borowitz. He knew exactly where to direct us for our needs. He is very knowledgeable in the products he is selling. He is NOT pushy!! Even though he had a lot of other things/customers while he was with us, we never felt like we were second. And in turn when I was the one calling him, he answered his phone & he always made us feel like we were number one & most important!! We have never had a salesman make us feel that way!! That is a great quality to have. Holman, you have a good one with this guy & should never let him go!! We would also like to say to his parents, you have done an awesome job in raising this young man! He has a good head on his shoulders.He is very sincere in making your decision the right one for you!! Not just wanting to make a sale! Thank you so much for helping us make this Big decision in our life an easy one!! (Nate, you know what we mean ;-) ) Everyone at the dealership is also very friendly & make you feel special while you are there! Mr. Holman was very interested in helping us make this fit in our financial budget!

Short and Simple Purchase

by from Northern Kentucky |

short sweet and to the point. Gave me a good price right away, made my decision and signed the paperwork