Holman Motors

Service 877-880-5981

Where Fun Begins

great place

by from Canton, Ohio |

We are in the process of buying a unit from Holman. I'm very pleased with the way this transaction has been thus far. Our sales person was Camper Jim and he has been wonderful. I really enjoy that their sales people are helpful and are not "stuck" to me the entire time I look at units. I like that my husband and I were able to ask questions and hear honest answers, sometimes the answer was " I don't know, but I'll find out." and Jim did. I do not like pushy sales people and if you are like me then I really recommend Holmans' as a place to do business.

Great buying experience

by from Lewiston, Id |

Great buying experience We found this unit on line and then shopped it against all of our local dealerships. The customer service from the local dealership was somewhat disappointing. Eddie gave us a great deal and took great care of us even though they were over 2000 miles away. We got the unit we wanted and enjoyed the whole experience. I would highly recommend Holman Motors if you are looking for a RV.

I'm a happy camper - thank you Holman Motors

by from Tallahassee, Florida |

I would like to comment on my experience in buying a new travel trailer from Holman Motors. After finding a travel trailer here in Florida that I liked and got their best deal, I went on-line and found the same travel trailer advertised by Holman Motors for over $3,500 less. Although I had to drive up to Ohio to pick it up, that was no problem for me since I had a good camping trip on the way back staying in Kentucky and Georgia. Even if I had it delivered I would still have saved about $2,000. However, the best part was how I was treated by the staff at the Holman Dealership. I've learned over the years that top management sets the tone for the organization. To find so many good, pleasant folks working in an organization one must think that top management must be pretty good as well. In fact, I did have an opportunity to talk with Mr. Holman and found him to be quite the gentlemen and someone I truly believe I could trust. Before I buy another RV or new vehicle I will certainly check out Holman Motors first.

Great Guy!!

by from Casper, WY |

Great Guy!! We came to Holman in search of an RV to live in. Our salesman was Nate Borowitz. He knew exactly where to direct us for our needs. He is very knowledgeable in the products he is selling. He is NOT pushy!! Even though he had a lot of other things/customers while he was with us, we never felt like we were second. And in turn when I was the one calling him, he answered his phone & he always made us feel like we were number one & most important!! We have never had a salesman make us feel that way!! That is a great quality to have. Holman, you have a good one with this guy & should never let him go!! We would also like to say to his parents, you have done an awesome job in raising this young man! He has a good head on his shoulders.He is very sincere in making your decision the right one for you!! Not just wanting to make a sale! Thank you so much for helping us make this Big decision in our life an easy one!! (Nate, you know what we mean ;-) ) Everyone at the dealership is also very friendly & make you feel special while you are there! Mr. Holman was very interested in helping us make this fit in our financial budget!

Short and Simple Purchase

by from Northern Kentucky |

short sweet and to the point. Gave me a good price right away, made my decision and signed the paperwork

Great experience buying my truck

by from Milford, OH |

Tom, my salesman, was excellent. Did a great job explaining the truck to me, differences in models, and not giving any pressure to buy. He knows what he's doing.

Travel trailer purchase

by from Raeford, NC |

Eddie and Tammy were great in assisting in the purchase of my new travel trailer. They made the purchase of my travel trailer easy and quick. The only improvement I would recommend is that the dealer be more proactive in ensuring the new trailers are cleaned better before customer pickup.

Holman Motos Body Shop - Best in Cincinnati!

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Bob provides outstanding service ? from the time the tow-truck pulled in to Holman Motors, to the insurance appraisal, customer service, physical repairs, and picking up my keys. Bob was available to answer questions, calm nerves, and provide accurate summary of services needed. The work was completed in a timely manner? and my car looks AND rides more beautiful than ever. I would highly recommend Bob and his team in the service department to anyone from the most minor to severe body damage and repair work. THANK YOU!!!

Reliable service and repair

by from Batavia, Ohio |

It was very good experience. The estimate was right on the nose. They checked my van for other items, while they were doing a requested repair and servicing the vehicle.

Great Service

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

Very prompt, excellent service. Your service division goes out of their way to make you confortable, and give you a loaner if needed and get you out of the door on your way promptly.