Chevrolet Of Goldsboro

3300 Us Highway 70 Byp E, Goldsboro, NC 27530

Service dept.

by from Goldsboro nc |

As a mechanic I want to do all the maintenance to my own vehicle. But for the records and warranty I bring my truck to CCOG for service. The staff is very professional and knowledgable. I'm never worried about turn around time because the team of technicians attack the work like a bunch of spider monkeys. If you have any question about what was done to your vehicle you will always get an honest answer, and they are willing to work with every customer.

November 25, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We'll keep our team on standby (or spider monkey) for your next visit.

Service

by from Mount Olive, NC |

Outstanding service department they are always very courtesy. I was third or four in the service line. Upon enter the service counter area I was greeted with a hello and told they would be right with me and they did. They finished my car in a very timely matter.

Professional, Knowledgeable, and Trustworthy

by from Goldsboro, North Carolina |

Tina is wonderful to work with in the service department. Everyone we were in contact with was professional and knowledgeable. They do outstanding work! You can trust them to take care of you.

FAST/GREAT SERVICE

by from Mount Olive, NC |

I recently had my car serviced with oil change. Everyone was very nice and helpful! Always great service at CCOG!

November 25, 2015

Thank you for the response. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

My last service visit

by from Pikeville NC |

The folks at CCOG have always treated me like they care about my car/truck needs. I really appreciate that. Great customer service is hard to come by these days. Thanks Chevy team! Now let's make a deal Ed Carter!!!!

November 25, 2015

We really do car about our customers and their vehicles. Thank you for being one of those customers. We'll let Ed know your ready for a deal!

Fast Service

by from Goldsboro, NC |

I went to drop my car off without an appointment for an oil change. They told me they would call me when it was ready. He said it would take 30 minutes. It took approx 20 minutes and they were very friendly and helpful. I have been taking my car for maintenance for the past year and they have been consistently caring and efficient.

November 24, 2015

Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle maintenance. Efficient takes work but caring comes easy. We'll keeping working hard to be efficient and make it easy for you to care for your vehicle.

Great service!

by from MT OLIVE, NC |

Recently had an appointment for oil change. Everyone in the service department was very nice/helpful. I was in and out in a timely fashion!

November 24, 2015

Thank you for the response. We are here to help and appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

COMPLETELY SATISFIED :-)

by from Mt Olive, NC |

I had an appointment at 8am. I arrived around 7:40-7:45. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. I was at work by 8am and picked my truck up at 12. Very Satisfied.

November 24, 2015

We appreciate your business and thank you for the response. We are glad you're completely satisfied. We look forward to seeing you again.

Excellent service, maintenance and repair!

by from Goldsboro, NC |

We are always pleased with the customer service we receive from CCOG! The maintenance, purchases, installation and repairs were done in a quick and timely manner.

November 25, 2015

Thank your for the response. We are so glad we could meet your vehicle needs from sales to service. We look forward to seeing you again.

very disappointed

by from Goldsboro, NC |

I had a flat tire, and the AAA guy recommended me to have my rim check when I change the tire. It must have been in bad condition because of a previous accident. I made an appointment with Chevrolet, and asked them to also check the rim, and replace if needed. I was told the rim is in perfect condition. I left the service facility late afternoon, and went home. The next morning, I had the same tire flat. I went to Chevrolet, and I was told the rim was bad, blaming that on the roads I was driving, as if I went to work during the night. They ordered a new rim, and changed the tire. Guess what, I was charged for the tire again. I did not appreciate that I had to pay for their mistake.

September 3, 2015

At CCOG we pride ourselves in honest and reputable service standards. This has built us a reputation that makes recommendations from AAA towing service and other towing companies are very common and we appreciate that. We replaced a tire on this customer's vehicle per her request on the customer's current wheel. The rim showed signs of being repaired several times (multiple welds and hammer marks) and the customer was advised on the unsafe nature of rim repairs. The customer chose to keep the current rim and replace the tire. After the tire was replaced the customer came back the following day with new visible damage to the rim. We do not recommend repairs on rims nor do we provide rim repair as a service. The rim and tire required replacement due to the new damage. The parts were provided at cost as a gesture of support and goodwill. These services were provided in the month of June 2015. We are sorry she still feels dissatisfied with the results of the services provided. But we stand by our design to replace the wheel and tire as we feel this is a safety related repair. As with every customer that comes to CCOG, we make customer satisfaction our ultimate goal.