Don Bulluck Chevrolet

Service 888-418-1089

Your THUMBS UP Dealer!!

Poor Customer service

by from Rocky Mount, NC |

I Called Don Bullock service department and spoke to a representative regarding parts and labor quote to repair my vehicle. The representative wrote down the information and insured me she will call me back shortly with the information. To make a long story short, one day went by and no phone call. I called the next day and went through the same process again. To my dismay, the same thing happened again; no call back. This is definitely not the way to do business. And for that reason, I decided not to do business with Don Bullock.

Great service!

by from White Plains, VA |

Bought a 2014 Camaro and I were completely happy with the service. It was the first new car I had ever bought and thought it would be a difficult process. It turn out to be a breeze and I believe these guys are the best in the business! I would recommend them to anyone.

Don Bullock Chevrolet

by from Alamance North Carolina |

Great dealership, very professional. Forbes and Jim were great. Dealt with Forbes before driving 2 hrs. To pick up car. He made it worth my drive to buy from them. Jim helped us with the paper work and close the deal. Great people to work with. Would refer any of my friends and family. Thanks guys.