Universal Chevrolet

Service 888-544-5422

Family operated since 1932

Universal Chevrolet Company

by from Raleigh, NC |

We have enjoyed a long, positive business relationship with Universal Chevrolet, we have bought many vehicles from the professional sales staff; we have received excellent care from the business staff on titles, financing options and transferring tags; and we have had superior care from the service staff, which is always available to answer questions to resolve any issues with the vehicles. We are impressed with the new IT delivery staff, something needed with all the technology on vehicles these days. In particular we appreciate the owners, the Whites, who set the tone and standard for the business model they use. We travel a long ways to do business with this dealership as we have confidence that they will do right by us. They are proud of the Chevrolet products they sell and always treat us as valued customers. We appreciate and value this outstanding dealership.

Pleasant experience-I was dreading it!!!

by from Durham, NC |

Debbie was informative and fair. Talking to her on the phone was easy. I explained what I wanted and she took that information and came back with an offer I was happy with. BY the time we met in person I felt like we were old friends! I never felt pressured by Debbie or the finance person to buy something I didn't need. My husband was a bit apprehensive at first, but after meeting Debbie and the other employees at the dealership, his feelings changed. Jamie (I think that is his name!) helped us get all the OnStar stuff set up. That was a big help since I am a bit of a technology dummy. I will definitely consider Universal Chevrolet when I decide to purchase my next vehicle.

September 26, 2014

Thank you! We try to be open and honest right from the start!

Great new facilities

by from Youngsville, NC |

Experience was great - always is...that is why I purchased a GMC Acadia -- but went to a Chevy dealership for service!

September 27, 2014

We are constantly upgrading our facilities and equipment to be the best Service Department for all models!

How service should always be

by from Garner, NC |

Everyone went above and beyond for my service experience. I feel completely confident in Universal Chevrolet of Wendell. Thank you

Excellent service,clean facilities

by from Wendell,nc |

I was very pleased that I was able to get in so quickly and get everything done since I was going on a trip. Thanks for everything. Jack

Eager to provide great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

FM reception on my 2014 is still VERY POOR but Jamie and the service manager are still researching a solution.

Great service.

by from Clayton NC 27520 |

I really liked the new check in procedure in the Service Department. Nice chairs to sit in while waiting for your car to be service, TV to watch. Great/friendly customer service.

VERY NICE FACILITY, FRIENDLY STAFF

by from WENDELL, NORTH CAROLINE |

Felt totally at ease with Charlie Peele. He took up a lot of time with my husband and I, answering questions and explaining the different features of the vehicle. He also introduced us to the lady in charge of financing and all of the details were explained, At no time did I feel pressured to make a hasty decision, which was not the case at other dealerships. I was very impressed with Mr. Peele and everyone else I met at Universal. I am enjoying my new Equinox and like the lease plan.

September 27, 2014

Thank you for being a part of the Universal Chevrolet family!

Great service

by from Wendell, NC |

The team members that I dealt with were all friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. They answered my questions and performed the work at a reasonable price.

Great Service

by from Wendell, NC |

My wait time for my oil change was short! I liked that the service for my Silverado was fast and efficient!

Great personal service!!!

by from Fuquay Varina, NC |

Love dealing with Universal Chevrolet. Everyone goes out of their way to make the car buying experience a pleasant one. Very friendly atmosphere.