OBX Chevrolet Buick

6166 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

New 855-884-1884 New855-884-1884
Used 877-688-5007 Used877-688-5007
Service 877-746-0653 Service 877-746-0653

Get Paid For Your Trade at OBX Chevrolet Buick - Home of the Car Doc!

Best Dealership Ever!

by from Currituck,NC |

This is the Best Dealership Ever! I have had the most wonderful buying experiences here. My salesman is Allan Boshell. He makes it so easy & comfortable here to do business when buying your new truck. He can get you in out & out the door in an reasonable amount of time. They will work with you & get you the Best payment & interest rate% possible. They make it easy & a pleasure to buy here. My husband & I have bought 2 trucks & an SUV from here & have loved them all. I recently sent my Aunt there she bought a new 2015 Impala, she is love with her new car. She will go back again , she was so happy with her experience there with Alan & Marc the GM. Now my father has decided he wants a new Impala from there also. So come see these guys if you are in the market for a new car. Alan & Marc can get you a deal to make you happy.

August 11, 2015

We're happy that you had such a great time at our dealership and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Service review

by from Barco, N C |

This was my first oil change service on this vehicle and everything went fine. Bought from this dealership because of the quality of service I have received from them over the years.

2015 Chevrolet Traverse

by from Southern Shores, NC |

Totally outstanding experience. Everything is clean and orderly. Very efficient and exceptionally friendly. Superior management. Top notch technicians. OBX is the standard for perfection.

2016 chevy malibu

by from Manteo nc |

My salesman was very helpful in buying the vehicle

May 25, 2016

Thank you, Mike!

lease 216 Regal

by from Kill Devil Hills North Carolina |

had to have a trunk that would accommodate easily getting luggage in and out. present vehicle had to high of lift over. after careful thought Bob K showed me the perfect car. took a test drive. and told Bob I had to leave and call me with #s. Both he and Marc got back to me and we completed the transaction the next morning.

May 23, 2016

Thank you very much for the feedback, Bill!

GMC Truck owner

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

Service department was very helpful and courteous. Service performed was timely too.

May 13, 2016

Thanks a lot for the kind words and feedback, Tom!

Top Notch All Around!

by from Kill Devil Hills, NC |

The easiest process of buying a vehicle I have ever had! Great job all around! David Eacho provided us with "red carpet" service!

May 8, 2016

Thanks a lot for the kind words and feedback, Tracy!

Excellent Service

by from Manteo, NC |

From the moment I arrived on the lot until I pulled out with my new vehicle, the service was excellent from everyone I encountered. Bob Kakretz makes the whole experience relaxing. His knowledge of the vehicles is extremely helpful. Bob is not "pushy" or hurries you through the process. He encourages questions and answers them in a way that is easy to understand. The finance manager, Ricardo was extremely polite, patient and explained the process step by step. After the purchase of my vehicle Bob sat in the vehicle with me and went over all of the "bells and whistles". Bob assisted me in programming my smart phone to the vehicle. Bob definitely went above and beyond with time he spent with me during the entire process. I would also like to acknowledge the fact that every employee I encountered, no matter how briefly, were polite and quick to smile and say hello. I would highly recommend OBX Chevy to everyone!

April 16, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words and recommendation, Tracie! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Service visit

by from Southern Shores, NC |

No issues as always. Have had my cars serviced by OBX Chevy for 12 years and have never been unsatisfied. I even take non Chevy/Buick cars there for service.

April 16, 2016

Thank you very much, Dan! It is loyal customers like you that create such a strong family atmosphere here at our dealership.

Vacation-Rainy day-Nice new truck and service

by from Salem.VA |

Rainy day, new custom truck while vacationing 400 miles from home. Never been to this dealer prior. Was pleasantly surprised by the greeting of the sales person. Made test driving easy and had my vehicle appraised while I was out on drive. Made the sit down time easier. Sales manager was one of best parts of experience as he worked to put the deal together as well as get me the extras I required. They even got in parts from the vehicles customizer and the services manager had them installed on a Saturday. This could not have been easier to deal with and would recommend again. Thank you Russell, Ricardo, and Tony. My best to the Chevy man!

April 9, 2016

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Kevin! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.