6166 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

New 877-693-5419
Used 877-688-5007
Service 877-746-0653

Get Paid For Your Trade at OBX Chevrolet Buick - Home of the Car Doc!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Kill Devil Hills, NC |

The pricing was fair and the service was excellent. They met every one of their promises to us without any pressure or hype. We found the staff (Cory and Ricardo)to be the most client-centered and knowledgable car specialists we've ever encountered. We didn't know of this dealership's commitment to meet OBX residents' car needs -- even outside the chevrolet brand. We are spreading the word as fast as we can. And we will be back!

Great buying experience

by from Moyock, NC |

I was looking on the internet for a used vehicle for my son. I decided to check them out despite my bad experiences with other auto dealers in the past. I was surprised when I Amber called to set an appointment at my convenience. The team of Ricardo , Kory and Daniel were great to deal with an easy going, no pressure attitude. They let me try the vehicle and answered all my questions. The deal went smooth at a price we mutually agreed and Ricardo called me a few days later to let me know he found another key with FOB for the vehicle. I read the bad rap for this dealer, but for what I saw, everyone was polite and friendly. I understand there is a new person at the helm of the wheel of OBX Chevy. Thank you Mr. Hellman for your team. It might take awhile for your dealer to get a better rep but I will refer your team to anyone who is looking for a car. Keep up the good work making your customers loyal to your place.

Friendly service, great prices and selections!

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

This was my first car that I bought and Colleen made it a wonderful experience! She was very patient and took her time with me and I am extremely pleased with my purchase!

Great people to do business with!!!!

by from Suffolk Va |

Marc Hellman, Jennifer Morgan, and Hunter Foster were great along with the entire OBX staff. They got me in and out very quickly but they took their time in explaining my finance options as well as my new trucks features. I am a loyal Chevrolet owner and I will return to OBX Chevrolet for my next vehicle purchase. I look forward to having OBX service my truck as well. Great people to do business with!!!!

Love my 2014 IMPALA!!

by from Manteo, NC |

I had Cory as my salesman and he is excellent. The buying process was easy and pleasant. Cory was very knowledgeable about the 2014 Impala and the features. Marc was very helpful in getting me the best deal possible in leasing this vehicle. I can't say enough about the whole experience. Thank you to the improved OBX Chevrolet.

Sonic the hedgehog

by from Outer banks, NC |

Everyone here was extremely nice and helpful. They went above and beyond what we expected of them. They did everything in their power to help us get a new car. They were determined to help us and they were not going to quit until they got us the best deal there was out there. Thanks to them being so determined and helpful we now have a wonderful new Chevrolet Sonic LT that we love.

Obx Chevrolet

by from Kitty hawk nc |

Ricardo and his sales team bent over backwards to help me find and buy my new car could not have gone to a better dealer those guys are awesome!! Would definitely recommend them if you are in the market for a new car

by from Atlanta, GA |

I called OBX Chevrolet about a Mercedes S550 on their website. Since I lived 6 hours away, I trusted the saleman with telling me the truth about the photos, condition, etc. Since this was my dream car, I decided to purchase it. The salesman agreed to deliver the car to me in my state. After getting the bill of sale, a check from my credit union, insurance and a copy of my license, all I needed was the car. The salesman said that he had arranged for drivers to deliver the car! I was excited. The next morning he called and said that he wanted to send the car in for a complete service check. I thought that was very nice but it did delay the delivery. The NEXT morning, the salesman called and said that the car needed $3000 worth of service repairs and that he could not sale me the car. I said, "thank you". After thinking about it, I called the main number and asked for the manager. I began to tell him that I was interested in Mercedes, which was HIS car. He then said, "yes, that car was sold yesterday"!!!!! They sold the car to someone else! RIDICULOUS!

April 9, 2013

Shay, we're sorry if you feel we didn't meet your expectations. The vehicle you are speaking of had many potential customers, as well as different salespeople, on it at the same time as you. A local customer did come in and complete a deal in-person. The timing was just not right in this instance. Again, this will happen with such a rare and desirable car. We hope to learn from such a particular case, and be better for it. We appreciate you bringing your feelings to our attention.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Grandy, NC |

I recently purchased a used 2008 Dodge Charger which was a very pleasant buying expierence. After driving it for 5 days, an odd engine issue occurred and the car broke down. I immediately called the dealership and they were very helpful in getting me into a loaner car for the immediate time until they could diagnose the issue with my car. The very next morning OBX Chevrolet got my car into the shop and began diagnostics. It turned out that the issue with the car was quite unusual and would require more extensive diagnostics. That evening they presented me with the options of either repairing my car at no cost, along with a rental car to drive for the time being and a guarantee to fix any further issues or I could choose a different car if I was unsure of the Dodge purchase. They assured me that customer satisfaction was their top priority and that they would do everything they could to regain my trust and satisfaction. In the end I opted to switch to a 2010 Chevy Camaro which I liked much better. They worked with me to keep the car within my budget and really stood behind their dedication to customer service. I am very happy with the attention that was given to my needs, the friendly attitude of everyone I dealt with at the dealership and the peace of mind I now have with my new car. Thank you OBX Chevrolet for everything!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

October 17, 2012

Thank you for the kind words, hope you enjoy your BMW!

2012 chevy cruz

by from Kill Devil Hills, NC |

I had a really great experience this time with you all at the dealership, what a difference it makes cleaning house when you live one the beach you always try and buy local and thanks to you guys i will spread the word on how great you were and no hassle which was even better so when i get in my cruz and cruzin the beach i will be thinking of you thanks again Shari Compton

October 17, 2012

Thank you Shari, hope you enjoy your New Cruze!