OBX Chevrolet Buick

6166 N Croatan Hwy, Kitty Hawk, NC 27949

New 855-884-1884
Used 877-688-5007
Service 877-746-0653

Get Paid For Your Trade at OBX Chevrolet Buick - Home of the Car Doc!

Great buying experience

by from Moyock, NC |

I was looking on the internet for a used vehicle for my son. I decided to check them out despite my bad experiences with other auto dealers in the past. I was surprised when I Amber called to set an appointment at my convenience. The team of Ricardo , Kory and Daniel were great to deal with an easy going, no pressure attitude. They let me try the vehicle and answered all my questions. The deal went smooth at a price we mutually agreed and Ricardo called me a few days later to let me know he found another key with FOB for the vehicle. I read the bad rap for this dealer, but for what I saw, everyone was polite and friendly. I understand there is a new person at the helm of the wheel of OBX Chevy. Thank you Mr. Hellman for your team. It might take awhile for your dealer to get a better rep but I will refer your team to anyone who is looking for a car. Keep up the good work making your customers loyal to your place.

Great Experience

by from Greenville, NC |

- Great car, Great Color & Features. Love the products that was offered. Car had the back up mirror just like I wanted and it makes life so much easier. I was looking for a vehicle with a 3rd row. The Chevy transverse is the perfect size for both of my 2 kids. It also had a dark interior and lots of cup holders for easy access. It is also a smooth ride when taking trips. Lots of extra space for our luggage and any extra belongings. My daughter can now take friends on trips with us.

Great dealership!

by from Nags Head, NC |

This is THE place for a new or used car or truck on or near the Outer Banks. It is a huge modern dealership with great people and great facilities. Their inventory is awesome too. I bought a 2015 Chevy Silverado from them in December and the shopping and buying process was silky smooth. The staff helps you zero in on what you want and need and then works to get the deal done. I recently went back for my first service and it too was great. Make an appointment; drive into the "welcome bay", verify what you want done and it is done fast and pleasantly. I waited since it was a routine inspection and oil change, and they had me in and out in under an hour. Loaners are also available. Great place! I recommend it!

Great Service!

by from Currituck, Nc |

My service was excellent! My only complaint is tat I was so pressed for time in between my grueling schedule and to purchase before the rebait deadline, I didn't noticemy car didn't have cruise control. I drive a lot of highway miles for my job. I thought all new cars came with cruise control. I will be back to trade it in for a new model with cruise control.

May 11, 2015

We're glad to hear you had such a great time! This is exactly how our customers are supposed to feel!

WOW!!!

by from Nags Head, NC |

Best car buying experience ever! Thanks to my attentive salesman, Alan Boshell, speedy finance lady, Jennifer and the very hospitable Sales Manager, Ricardo. I highly recommend OBX Chevrolet/Buick!

March 23, 2015

Thank you for the feedback and recommendations, Michelle! This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best car buying experience you can have!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

I decided that I wanted to get rid of my Dodge Ram and get a Tundra. When I found the one that I like it was at OBX Chevy. I drove from Chesapeake to the dealership to see it. When we arrived we were greeted by Alan. He was very helpful with showing the vehicle and after we test drove it he was more than willing to listeb to concerns qe had and work with us. You do not get the car salesman feeling from OBX. They were helpful and I found that they wanted us to be 100% happy with the deal. They were not just trying to make a quick sale. We did not buy the first time we went down there but Amy was very nice in keeping in touch with me. When i expressed a concern she was on top if it with an answer. When I went back i had decided that i was going to buy the Tundra. They gave me a good amount on my trade in. About 2000 more than anyone else would give me. There were a few things that I wanted done to the truck and they were willing to take care of it and not charge me more. David helped us the second time and was equally as helpful and accommodating. They made the entire experence easy and painless. Which i can't say for other places I have bought cars from. No pressure no sleazy tactics. I would highly recommend them to someone looking. It is worth the drive. I will do business with them again.

November 15, 2014

Hello, Jordan: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when doing business with us! We look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your Tundra!

2014 Vette

by from kitty hawk NC |

Finally got my dream car. 2014 Vette. Went to OBX CHEVROLET BUICK. They were close and had exactly what I wanted. They made it fast fun and overall easy. If the past they had had some issues I was told, but everyone there went our of their way to make me feel at ease and thrilled that I had made the right choice on the car and dealership. Thanks Allan, Ricardo Jennifer and Marc

October 23, 2014

We love making dreams come true! Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad that you were happy with your experience. We work hard to make every person feel the way you did.

Great Experience

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

We really had a great car buying experience! The sales people were professional and helpful. The entire process was actually quite enjoyable. We love our new Tahoe and would recommend OBX Chevrolet to anyone who was in the market for a new or used vehicle!

October 24, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so glad that you were happy with your experience. We work hard to make every person feel the way you did. We look forward to seeing you soon!

As someone who has purchased 27 cars....

by from Raleigh, NC |

My husband and I drove 250 miles to purchase our Volt from OBX Chevy, despite having a long history with our local Raleigh dealerships (as noted in the title- we buy a lot of cars and have been through the dealership thing more than a few times). We first worked with them over the phone and Mark (the GM) was friendly, professional, and more than accommodating. We had an arrangement over the phone, which my husband asked him to send via email and the details arrived in minutes. We made the long drive out to the OBX to pick up our car and absolutely every staff member that we encountered was helpful and kind. The entire buying experience was great and handled quickly (in and out in under an hour), and everything matched up with what had been previously communicated. We thought we were a die-hard Leith family, but should we find ourselves shopping for car #28 in the future (shudder), we'll be making the trip out to OBX Chevy again.

October 19, 2014

Hello, Becky: Thank you for the kind words and feedback. This is exactly how we want our customers to feel when doing business with us. Thank you for making the trip to OBX and we look forward to seeing you again!

Friendly service, great prices and selections!

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

This was my first car that I bought and Colleen made it a wonderful experience! She was very patient and took her time with me and I am extremely pleased with my purchase!

Great people to do business with!!!!

by from Suffolk Va |

Marc Hellman, Jennifer Morgan, and Hunter Foster were great along with the entire OBX staff. They got me in and out very quickly but they took their time in explaining my finance options as well as my new trucks features. I am a loyal Chevrolet owner and I will return to OBX Chevrolet for my next vehicle purchase. I look forward to having OBX service my truck as well. Great people to do business with!!!!