Baker Chevrolet

914 E 4th Ave, Red Springs, NC 28377

New 877-734-8605
Used 877-746-6915
Service 866-525-8616

We Give You Our Best Price First!

Great car buying experience!

by from Fayetteville, NC |

We purchased a car today from Taylor Smith and had a wonderful experience. Taylor was very knowledgeable, personable and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Mr. Bauer, the finance manager was also very helpful and made the buying process painless. We would definitely purchase another vehicle from the Baker Chevrolet Dealership.

No Response

by from Wilmington, NC |

I contacted this dealer through cars.com, who confirmed the contact, but never heard from the dealer.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Found a 2013 Toyota Tundra in their inventory. Got accurate description as well in depth pictures. Called salesman Taylor Smith and he was very helpful and courteous. Was able to get financed and all details laid out over the phone. I flew from Memphis, TN to Fayetteville, NC in the morning and Taylor was at the airport waiting to pick me up. From the time I got to the dealership to the time I was out the door was less than an hour. Every detail about the vehicle was exactly as he stated over the phone and exactly how the photos showed on their website/eBay. I would strongly recommend Baker Chevrolet.

I Love Baker Chevrolet

by from Kelly NC |

In Oct 2013 i was in a bad accident and had to find me a car quickly. I searched websites and searched and came across Bakers Chevrolet. I found the car that I wanted and sent a request for someone to contact me. Brandon Smith was right on it he called me back and said they would get right on getting me into that car and sure enough that weekend he had it ready for me to pick up. I loved the car but needed some more room. Saw on their website where they had a great deal on a Chevrolet Captiva called Brandon and once again he was right on it and called me back that same day with great news and I have been enjoying the truck ever since. I loved working with everyone at Bakers Chevrolet. They are very professional and they really care about all of their customers. I have no problem recommeding them to anyone that is looking to purchase a new car.

Could not have been happier to help me

by from Red Springs, NC |

I called to inquire about buying a car that Baker did not have in stock. Salesman told me that Baker would be delighted to get it from another dealer and he would start working on it immediately and call me as soon as he had results. Within an hour I received a call that a few had been found. After deciding which one I was interested in Baker arranged to get the car at the dealership the following day. Each time I was at the dealership my salesman and EVERYONE ELSE who worked there made me feel so welcome. They all told me how much they appreciated my coming in. I will never buy a car anywhere else or from anyone else.

This is the way car buying SHOULD be all the time!

by from King George, VA |

We started our search for a 2013 Suburban LT/LTZ the traditional way - on foot - talking to sales people and slogging through lots full of vehicles that weren't exactly what we wanted. We graduated to internet searches, finding a few relatively local Virginia sources, and discussed our trade in requirements so that we would have a good notion of a fair value for the vehicle we were trying to replace. During the internet search process, we found what looked like "the right Suburban" on the Baker Chevrolet web site, and my husband called and began discussions with Ricky Britt. Ricky was professional, quickly responsive to our every phone call and question, adeptly handled the negotiation for our trade in (to our satisfaction) and worked directly with our financial institution to perfect the deal. We had never purchased a car in another state before, essentially sight unseen, and Ricky assured us that if there were anything we did not like about this transaction (the contract, the car itself - ANYTHING), it would be fine - we could leave with no hidden fee/costs and nothing more than a smile on our face. Arriving after the 6 hour trip, the Suburban was actually NICER than we thought it was, and there were no surprises. We left within ONE HOUR of our arrival in the "new" vehicle AND with smiles on our faces. Ricky Britt followed up with us while we were driving home to be sure we knew how to use all the new (to us) features of our car, advising us as to which ones had to be set when the car was in PARK! He continued to follow up with us after we were home, making sure we were still happy with the car after getting to really know it, and the one MINOR issue we discovered was quickly resolved to our complete satisfaction. Even though this dealership is in North Carolina - it felt like it was right next door. Ricky Britt and Baker Chevrolet have set the GOLD standard for us, and we definitely will work with Ricky and Baker for future vehicle needs.

Good service

by from Castle Hayne, NC |

Brandon Smith was professional. Me and my wife drove from Wilmington, NC to Red Springs, NC and saved alot of money. Brought a great 2011truck that was spot on the value. Great dealership. Will recommend these guys.

Great Dealership & Salesman Taylor Smith

by from Concord, NC |

We highly recommend Baker Chevrolet and Taylor Smith. We recently purchased a Trail Blazer from Taylor, he was very helpful and informative. We received first class service and a good price. We will definitely go back to Taylor Smith and Baker Chevrolet for our next vehicle.

Got a truck

by from Coats n c |

Dealer did good. Highly recommend salesman and dealership. Very friendly!

Just Simply Awesome

by from Orlando, FL |

My truck search was over when I found my truck at Baker Chevrolet. I bought a 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali. This is the first time I bought a vehicle over the internet. I worked with Mr. Ricky Britt via telephone and email and the whole experience was stress free with no worries. Working with Mr Ricky Britt and the other staff made this the best truck buying experience ever. For my next vehicle purchase, I will certainly give Mr. Ricky Britt a call.

Great Dealership, Awesome Salesmen

by from Hope Mills, NC |

We've purchased three trucks from Baker since 2002, one new and two used. Our experience was nothing short of excellent from the time we walked through the door. Ricky Britt was the lead man from the start. The last two trucks we found on their website that's really easy to navigate. Called Ricky to let him know we were interested and set up a time to come look at them, he had the trucks puled up and ready for us to test drive when we arrived! The finance department was awesome in getting us ready to go! The overall experience has been excellent every time and there's no doubt that we'll continue to do business with Baker Chevrolet and Ricky Britt!