Clark Chevrolet Cadillac

Service 888-536-2581

NEVER A DOC FEE!

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!

by from Peachland, NC |

My husband and I found the car on the internet but was a little concerned that we were over an hour from their dealership and that quite frankly it was a dealership! We had given up on the ?dealership experience? So glad we did! It is well worth the trip! These guys believe in doing business the RIGHT way! They know how to treat their customers and you better believe we will be returning customers! We felt like our business was appreciated, were treated with respect and absolutely no HIGH PRESSURE tactics!

August 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and your business! We greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Buying used Traverse

by from Greensboro N.C. |

After looking for a used Traverse for several weeks I found one on the internet at this dealer. I contacted Barry by phone and my wife and I decided to drive to Pinehurst from Greensboro to look at the car. After arriving and speaking to Barry he turned us over to Tony for the test drive. We loved the 2012Traverse as it was in like new condition. Tony was very knowledgeable and friendly. There was never any pressure to make the sale. We feel like we got a great vehicle at a good price. Everyone we met at the dealership was courteous and professional. We highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. We will certainly keep them in mind for our next vehicle purchase. .

Great overall experience

by from Pinehurst, NC |

I was very impressed with the customer service I received at this dealership. They were all honest, helpful and kind. Over the past year, since buying my vehicle at Clark, I have been extremely impressed with all staff there. I am so appreciative that I found them .I would recommend them for sales and service

July 15, 2014

Thank you for your comments and your continued business!

Service with a Smile!

by from Vass, NC |

Great service with a smile. My car wouldn't start and finally got it jumped started and called Clark Chevrolet immediately. Russell Self service advisor told me to bring my vehicle in and they would check the electrical system for any faults. Turned out battery had a dead cell and they replaced it immediately and while doing that found some damage to my air filter made by some small animal and replaced that as well. Prompt courteous service every time! Thank you John Glyder

April 26, 2014

John, as always we appreciate your kind words and your continued support.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Greeneville, Tennessee |

Absolutely the best buying experience My wife & I ever had. We traveled 288 on way miles to buy our car, & would do it again, but only with Clark Cadillac. What a great experience.

November 20, 2013

Excellent customer service

by from Colchester, CT |

Scheduled an oil change and tire rotation. Even though I didn't buy my SRX from Clark's they treated me as if I did. It's been a long time since a Cadillac dealer washed my car after being serviced. I had actually forgotten how good it was to own a Cadillac. Well done!!!

August 8, 2013

Thank you for your comments and allowing us the opportunity to assist you!

Fools go elseware, wise men and women go to Clark

by from Rougemont, N.C. |

You cannot, I repeat cannot find a more pleasureable car dealer to take care of your automotive needs than Clark Cadilac-Chevy. Be it new or used, you will be assured of the best service one could imagime. These folks are second to none...

August 7, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments and for your business!

Sight Unseen Internet Purchase

by from Lancaster, PA |

I have been looking for a certified used CTS wagon for some time when I stumbled on the Clark Cadillac website. I have been to Pinehurst before and remembered seeing the dealership, but have never been inside. I contacted Barry Lewis and he walked me through the process. I never once questioned his honesty or the dealership's trustworthiness because I just had a feeling this was a very reputable company. I ended up purchasing a 2010 CTS wagon and had it delivered to my home. I am pleased with the purchase. The car is beautifully maintained and I feel as though I can reach out to Clark Cadillac anytime I have an issue or question about the vehicle. Overall, this was an A experience for me.

October 2, 2012

New Car Purchase

by from Pinehurst, NC |

I just purchased a new Equinox from Clark Chevrolet and had a fantastic experience. I really liked the no pressure sales approach.

August 17, 2012

The team at Clark Cadillac

by from Cameron NC |

Since walking into the showroom to buy my first Cadi at Clark Cadillac in Pinhurst,I knew the fit was good.My salesman Ian was the best no pressure,just a professional that knew what he was selling.Then the service dept was amazing to put it mildly.From my first visit to this last service I have received excellent care.My new service advisor Tony spoke to me on the phone about my concerns.He ask me to bring my car in.They put it on the machine and it looked ok,he and his team looked further and found the problem.My car drives like new.I know that it feels like family at Clark Cadillac.I wouldn't buy a car anywhere else.Oh Mandy the new receptionist in service makes me smile just listening to her excitement.

August 5, 2012

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Ft. Bragg, NC |

Excellent Buying Experience (Clark Chevrolet Cadillac Inc.)Customer Comments: {Sarah and I would like to express our appreciation to Barry Lewis, for making the purchase of our 2012 Silverado LT Z71 pickup truck so enjoyable. We were due for a new vehicle, but dreaded the thought of visiting car lots and being set upon at each one by a pushy salesperson in a plaid sportcoat. One call to Barry put our minds at ease. He simply gathered our requirements and aggressively sought just the right fit of truck from all over North Carolina. Within a few days he'd arranged transport of our new truck to Pinehurst, and financing was as simple as a few signatures in a 10-minute session. We are very pleased with our vehicle and highly recommend Clark Chevrolet Cadillac to all our friends. Thanks, Barry!~~Casimir a S arah Carey~Fort Bragg, NC

May 19, 2012

Thank you!! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.