Steves Chevrolet Of Chowchilla

1 Auto Park Place, Chowchilla, CA 93610

New 888-229-3882
Used 866-452-0213
Service 888-343-4745

Chowchilla-A Chevy Kinda Town!

Great Service

by from Fresno, CA |

Chevy Silverado 2014. Brought in for Non Warrenty. New spark plugs and cables. Staff was helpful and was given a loaner car. Great dealer, with great service and great people.

Steves Chevrolet in Chowchilla, these guys rock!

by from Hughson, Ca |

Stopped in just to have my oil changed and from the moment I walked into the service department i was treated as if was their long time, favorite customer. I made my way around the dealership while I waited for the service and everyone was so polite and welcoming. In a very short time my vehcile's work was complete and to my surprise they had even washed and cleaned my car. This type of customer service and the manner of how they treat their customers is why I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! A++++ across the board.

Great Service

by from Chowchilla, Ca |

I took my car in for a routine service & in doing so I was advised that I needed tires. Jared gave me a couple of quotes & the tires were on the same day. I feel safe knowing the Service Department is looking out for my safety.

Yet Again Steves Chevrolet 5 stars and beyond

by from Merced Ca |

Wayne Chatman & his group of professionals goes above & beyond every time. Jarrod in service makes sure my wifes Equinox is ready for every road trip. These guys are awesome, we would go nowhere else in the central valley!!! We even had our friends drive two hours to get a car from Wayne & his team. Before you go anywhere else you'll want to talk to Wayne; for all your sales, service & parts needs.

September 4, 2013

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing all of your automotive needs for years to come. Wayne

Good service, No pressure

by from Chowchilla, California |

I got my daughter's car in for an oil change and service and they were able to squeeze another vehicle of mine in at the last moment. They were fairly quick, courteous and let me know if anything else looked as if if needed repair(with a price quote.) No pressure. Also, the facilities have recently been remodeled and look great. Very clean and professional.

August 5, 2013

Ken,Thank you for the positive comments reguarding your recent visit to our dealership.We do appreciate your business at Steves Chevrolet.In the future anything we can do to help you with your vehicle needs just let us know. Thanks again Dave Larson Steves Chevrolet

Honest , Reliable

by from Chowchilla,CA |

I brought my truck in for an evaluation of a malfunction. Service dept determined all was OK and no need for a repair. Easily could have charged for unnecessary repair. Have used this service dept for years, and has always been honest, courteous and reliable. Appreciate the customer service.

October 23, 2012

Thank you for the positive review. I am glad we were able to take care of your issue without it costing you anything. We appreciate your business. Wayne

Review

by from chowchilla, ca |

Great place, great customer service.Always go here for routine maintenance and problems.

November 13, 2011

Ray, Thank you the great response. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you and your family in the future. Wayne Chapman, General Manager

I love these people

by from Chowchilla ca. |

I've bought my last three vehicles from this dealership and just keeps getting better and better. I trust the service dept. And they do those extra things that feels like family. In a small town you have to do it right and they are friendly,fast and fabulous My family will do business with steves for generations to come.

September 13, 2012

Sandra, Thanks for the great review. We always look forward to serving your vehicles. Wayne

I love these people

by from Chowchilla ca. |

September 13, 2012

Sandra, Thanks for the great review. We always look forward to servicing your vehicles. Wayne