Cavallaro-Neubauer Chevrolet-Buick

Used 888-878-8247 Used 888-878-8247
Service 888-880-6106 Service 888-880-6106

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Fairport, NY |

I was visiting friends in Wolcott, NY when my check engine light went on. Cavallaro Neubauer's expert service staff quickly determined that there was no problem - while I was there I upgraded my Impala to a brand new one! The process was so eazy JimDavern and Rick Neubauer made the process so easy...it was like doing business with old friends. I would encourage anyone to make the drive to Wolcott, NY. You'll save a lot of time and money!!

don't go here!

by from wolcott, ny |

After getting repairs on my car for hitting a deer we had them do my regular inspection which it failed. I paid my deductible and my failed inspection. Allowed them to repair what was wrong with it for over $700 and passed inspection. I go to pick up my car I drive it not even 40 feet. I don't even get out of the parking lot and my car sounds like an awful toy rc car! When you turn it sounds like loud grinding. Clearly no one payed attention or test drove it at all. I walk back in demanding to know whats going on and they send someone out to drive it in the parking lot and take it back in to the shop. A day later they tell me it was the transmission but insurance and them can not tell if it is the fault of normal wear or the deer damage. The collision center guy asked me why should they have to refund my money? Well, because if anyone had been smart enough to notice that it sounds like a blender then I could of decided to trade in my car or take another route with it. How can none of those experienced people not notice something so obvious? They inspected it TWICE and no one seen how bad the car sounded or turned? NO ONE noticed it was the transmission? Seems like a pretty important thing to forget about. They were not willing at all to even take any part in blame for this whatsoever. I got treated like it was my fault. I am not going to lie I got very angry. These people were supposed to be professionals. The one man in the repair shop at the desk basically had nothing to offer me for assistance they were both like talk to your insurance your sol and we will not refund you anything. Lucky for me my insurance totaled the car. But between two inspections and driving it 40 feet no one noticed how awful the car had sounded? I don't even know how the car could even pass inspection in the fist place. I mean it sounded that bad. This was not some little noise that you have to listen very carefully to hear. After totaling my car they charged me to remove the tires I had bought and the woman at the desk told me it's not their fault. I said if you don't look to see what is wrong with the car or test drive them between repairs what do you do? She wasn't very happy. I got a loaner car which I am returning tonight and I know when I go there they are going to pick over every single aspect of it possible because I was not very polite with them. They told my dad that they are used to people getting upset with them. I don't think that is how you run a business. I might add that the over $700 in repairs I did was to my front end like the tie rods, ball joints. So what was the grinding? No one notice that either? I mean you had to turn the car around at some point to bring it from the collision center to the repair shop at some point. But then again if they didn't miss the awful sounds it was making in the first place I guess it wouldn't matter. The car did not even sound like this when we drove it from the deer accident to them. I had a couple people drive it and my insurance adjuster check it all out so it's not like I can make this up.Their sol attitude and unwillingness to admit or work with me on anything was disturbing. They basically seen a young girl and slapped the words sucker across my face. I would like to add that when I was in there arguing over my $700 repairs there was a woman in the waiting room which was in there a day later complaining about her car too! They told my dad who was trying to be a mediator that they are used to this kind of thing. I don't think that is how you run a business. I am disgusted and appalled. Their only defense was to say well you would of had to pay for these repairs anyway. Which is simply untrue. Because if they had told me about the transmission I would of sold it or traded it in instead of messing with this disaster in the first place. I would not of had to pay for my front end repairs if I could of gotten a new car! Then she asks me yesterday if I would like to browse their car selection.

Excellent service

by from Wolcott, NY |

Cavallaro Neubauer did an awesome job repairing and reworking the transmission on my Buick Rendevous after the AAA Garage in Toms River New Jersey totally did a horrible transmission replacement. The car almost didnt get me home from New Jersey. The Cavallero Neubauer garage has been my garage for almost 30 years and excellent work like this is the reason.

Chevy Silverado repair

by from North Rose, NY |

I was in for an engine light check and repair. Parts had to be ordered and a loaner car was given. Great experience! I recommend them to all who need auto repairs.

Carey review

by from Wolcott, NY |

People were friendly and I got what I wanted. I will continue to shop for vehicles here.

francis mcgregor

by from Wolcott, NY |

got in fast and great work,work was done on time, thanks

Survey

by from Hannibal, NY |

Always a pleasure to deal with Cavallaro. They are always pleasant

Customer

by from Wolcott, NY |

Had an oil & filter change and a tire rotation. In & out very quickly.

Buying A new truck

by from Wolcott, NY |

Art and Jason make A good working pair. I enjoyed working with them.

customer

by from Wolcott, NY |

Always have a good experience from service department and dealership as a whole.