Hartway Motors Chevrolet

Service 855-204-8086 Service 855-204-8086

Family Owned & Operated Since 1932

My second purchase form Hartway Motors

by from Medina, NY |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Hartway Motors. Just like the first time it was an excellent buying experience. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I went there on Monday night and brought the Traverse home for the night, let Kip know I wanted it on Wednesday and had it in my driveway by 5pm Thursday! Kip Lonnen made my buying experience easy and by the time I got there Nicole Schumacher had all of my paperwork and insurance in order. I cannot recommend the folks at Hartway enough!

November 25, 2014

Hello Melissa, Thank you for choosing Hartway Motors and your positive feedback. It has been our pleasure assisting you in your car buying decision. We believe our process of low pressure and high professionalism contributes to an enjoyable experience for our customers. Lisa Hartway Enderby Pres. Hartway Motors

Unorganized facility

by from Announymous |

Purchased a new vehicle from Hartway motors. I couldn't pick the car up on the day it was ready because the guy who sold it to me had the day off. The secretarial staff that was helping me was too worried about texting whoever she was texting in the middle of assisting me. Took the car in for oil change part of the package deal they never gave me an invoice. Requested several times still do not have a copy. Receive random phone calls that I need this or that done even though I just got the services done. There appears to be a huge lack of communication within the company. I honestly would not recommend this dealership. You would be better off going to one of the bigger dealerships for better service. Better chamce od one person knowing what the other person is doing 5 feet away from them.

Worth the drive!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Drove almost 2 hours to find this gem of a dealership! Bought a used 2013 Chevy Equinox and could not be happier. No pressure from this dealer what so ever. My salesman was Tom Beach, best car buying experience ever. So worth the drive!

SHOP LOCAL, BUY LOCAL, SUPPORT LOCAL

by from medina new york |

Look you can purchase a new vehicle from any Chevy dealer but when you can buy a new Silverado from your HOME town dealer the people you know and trust it becomes priceless ! Thank you Hartway family , a special thank you to Kip Lonnen for all your hardwork as our salesman you are truely the man , and thank you to all the Hartway staff its the service you provide and your commitment to your home town thats makes you the very best.

April 30, 2015

Hi Shaun, Your review was awesome and well said!! I can't express enough how much it means that you promote your Hometown and Hartway Motors. Thank you for your loyalty and patronage. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations. Lisa Hartway Enderby/ Owner

My first purchase at Hartway

by from Albion,NY |

I stopped into Hartway on a Wednesday and picked up my used Chevy Cobolt on Friday.I have never had such wonderful customer service at any dealership like i experienced at Hartway and my salesman Tom O'Sullivan was the best. I would definitely do business with Tom and Hartway again as well as recommend Hartway to friends and family.

April 30, 2015

Hello Ron, Thank you for such a nice review! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review on Hartway Motors. I am so glad you were happy with your salesman, Tommy O. Lisa Hartway Enderby/ Owner

everything you would ever want from a dealership!!

by from medina ny |

never thought buying my new truck would be so easy. sales department made me feel rite at home and helped me weight all my options! this is the third vehicle I have purchased here and im positive it will not be my last !!

April 13, 2015

Hi Mitchell, Thank you for your awesome review! Hartway Motors is privileged to have the opportunity to serve you. I appreciate your patronage and hope you will contact me personally should you need any further assistance. Lisa Hartway Enderby/ Owner

Cannot say enough good things about Hartway

by from Gasport, NY |

Towards the end of December, I decided that I had wanted to start shopping for a new car. I mentioned this to my dad on New Year?s Day, and to my surprise, found him going through the paper the next morning looking for cars. My brother mentioned that Hartway had a Cruze that would be perfect for me. My previous car had come from Hartway as well, so I was expecting the same level of customer service I received before. My Dad and I went out and looked, and we were greeted by Tom Beach who showed us the Cruze. I liked what I saw, and the features, and we went inside to talk pricing. He asked me my price range, and I told him and he ran some numbers. He got me exactly where I wanted to be. As someone who has little experience with car dealerships, he explained everything that was going to happen, my trade in, and took me in to see Nicole Schumacher, the Finance Manager who called me throughout the day with updates. Nicole and Tom are fantastic. I had my car at 4pm the same day. What?s funny is that I expected that to be the end of my interaction with Hartway. However, I later received a box of amazing cookies from a local bakery, and even a handwritten card thanking me for my business. That just doesn?t seem to happen anywhere else. My expectations with Hartway were met, and exceeded. I love my Cruze, and when it?s time to trade in, Hartway will definitely get my business again. Thank you to Tom, Nicole, and Lisa. This is an amazing dealership and great group of employees. Thank you for making this a great experience once again!

February 2, 2015

James, Wow! Thank you so much for your across the board review! I can't ask for any more than that- a completely satisfied customer and an excellent staff. I appreciate your business and you taking the time to write a review. Lisa Hartway Enderby

John Champlin ( new truck buyer )

by from Medina, NY |

I would like to thank Kip and his staff for the great experience I had purchasing my 2015 2500 HD silverado LTZ diesel truck. It was a non-stressfull small town experience from start to finish. The process began with a simple sit down chat with Kip about the possibility of me purchaseing a new truck with a trade in invoved. I felt no pressure from Kip or anyone thoughout the entire process of Kip educating me and arranging numerous test drives as together we found the right truck to satisfy my needs , wants and budget. To top the deal off I felt I was given a very fair price for my trade in and the interest rate on my new truck was even lower than I had hoped for. Kip Lisa and the entire staff at Hartways are a pleasure to deal with. Thank you and I will certainly be back when it is time for our next vehicle.

February 2, 2015

Hello John, Thank you for your review. Hartway Motors has long enjoyed your friendship and more recently your business. Your words mean a great deal to us. We look forward to seeing you soon. Lisa Hartway Enderby

Great buying experience

by from Albion |

Our family has purchased 2 vehicles from Hartway Motors in the passed year. Tom Beach was our salesman both times. Tom is helpful and had a great knowledge of inventory. Bridgett gave us the best rate for our financing. We will defiantly shop at Hartway Motors for our next vehicle. We highly recommend shopping Hartway Motors.

Best 1st time Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Medina, NY |

I chose Hartway Motors for my very first car buying experience. I worked with Kip and Nicole and was pleased on how smoothly everything went. Kip worked very closely with me to get the best price for my 2014 Chevy Impala (which is an awesome car). Nicole found the best loan options and rates for me. I highly recommend that you make the trip to Medina to check out this dealership..definitely worth it, great selection of cars!!