Hartway Motors Chevrolet

320 N Main St, Medina, NY 14103

New 855-253-4028
Used 855-586-9514
Service 855-204-8086

In the daily operation of selling and servicing automobiles, let us never forget that our primary goal is to

My second purchase form Hartway Motors

by from Medina, NY |

I just purchased my second vehicle from Hartway Motors. Just like the first time it was an excellent buying experience. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. I went there on Monday night and brought the Traverse home for the night, let Kip know I wanted it on Wednesday and had it in my driveway by 5pm Thursday! Kip Lonnen made my buying experience easy and by the time I got there Nicole Schumacher had all of my paperwork and insurance in order. I cannot recommend the folks at Hartway enough!

Hartway Motors Chevrolet responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Hello Melissa, Thank you for choosing Hartway Motors and your positive feedback. It has been our pleasure assisting you in your car buying decision. We believe our process of low pressure and high professionalism contributes to an enjoyable experience for our customers. Lisa Hartway Enderby Pres. Hartway Motors

John Champlin ( new truck buyer )

by from Medina, NY |

I would like to thank Kip and his staff for the great experience I had purchasing my 2015 2500 HD silverado LTZ diesel truck. It was a non-stressfull small town experience from start to finish. The process began with a simple sit down chat with Kip about the possibility of me purchaseing a new truck with a trade in invoved. I felt no pressure from Kip or anyone thoughout the entire process of Kip educating me and arranging numerous test drives as together we found the right truck to satisfy my needs , wants and budget. To top the deal off I felt I was given a very fair price for my trade in and the interest rate on my new truck was even lower than I had hoped for. Kip Lisa and the entire staff at Hartways are a pleasure to deal with. Thank you and I will certainly be back when it is time for our next vehicle.

Great buying experience

by from Albion |

Our family has purchased 2 vehicles from Hartway Motors in the passed year. Tom Beach was our salesman both times. Tom is helpful and had a great knowledge of inventory. Bridgett gave us the best rate for our financing. We will defiantly shop at Hartway Motors for our next vehicle. We highly recommend shopping Hartway Motors.

Best 1st time Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Medina, NY |

I chose Hartway Motors for my very first car buying experience. I worked with Kip and Nicole and was pleased on how smoothly everything went. Kip worked very closely with me to get the best price for my 2014 Chevy Impala (which is an awesome car). Nicole found the best loan options and rates for me. I highly recommend that you make the trip to Medina to check out this dealership..definitely worth it, great selection of cars!!

Very Thankful

by from Medina New York |

I would like to say that i have never had should great service before in my live. A deer hit me totaled my car I went to Hartways right after I left the hospital got there around 11 am had my new car by 4 pm. A big Thank You goes out to Lisa, Sarah and Nicole. They were so much help and so kind and caring.

Hartway Motors Chevrolet responded to this review

December 11, 2014

Hello Pamela, Thank you for your recommendation and high praise! The most important thing is that you were not injured seriously. We welcome your business and hope to have a lasting relationship. - Lisa Hartway Enderby

Fantastic service

by from Medina ny |

This experience was great! Nicole and Tom did better then I hoped for, I will definitely be back to seem them again! I don't doubt that Nicole and Tom will help me with whatever I need in the future.

Extremely satisfied with experience

by from Lyndonville ny |

Staff is very friendly and service oriented. They couldn't of helped me more... I will be back to buy again at hartway motors Tom beach and Nicole Schumacher was great

Satisfied Customer

by from Webster, NY |

I bought a used 2014 Suburban - I contacted several dealers to get complete details on Suburbans that I found online so I could make an informed comparison between them and confirm they had the features I was interested in. Some were able to provide those details, but failed to follow up afterward. Not only was Tom Beach able to get me what I asked, but he followed up afterward. We were able to do the bulk of the negotiating on the phone, which was helpful because I didn't want to drive over an hour to not be able to come to terms. I have four small children and no time to waste on pointless trips. Further, after the sale was completed, Tom was able to meet me in Greece to deliver the vehicle, which was tremdendously helpful. And he quickly sent my EZPass back to me after I left it in my trade. I liked dealing with Tom and his approach to the sale. I appreciated that Nicole did not take a pressure approach to extended warranties and other extras. My only small disappointment was that it was implied we could work the price down (or my trade up) a little bit more than what we had discussed on the phone if I came to the dealership. Aside from adding all-weather mats, there was no change in the pre-negotiated numbers. Despite that, I still feel it was a fair deal, particularly after seeing the list price on my trade. Overall, it was a very positive experience. When the need arises in the future, I would happily deal with Hartway again.

2014 Chevrolet Spark: FANTASTIC!

by from Rochester, NY |

Where to begin? The entire staff made the buying process as easy and streamlined as possible, answering all of my questions along the way. The salesman, Tom, was both friendly and knowledgeable when it came to the car I was interested in, and helped make me feel at ease regarding my choice, despite the fact that my skills with a manual transmission weren't as good as I wish they were when I drove off the car! On following visits he even asked how I was coming along with learning; an unnecessary gesture that shows just how caring the workers at Hartway Motors really are when it comes to customer satisfaction and service. The car...I can't say enough good things about the Spark! It is extremely fuel-efficient, currently averaging 39.8 mpg! I recently took it up to IKEA in Toronto with my fiance to get furnishings for our new apartment, and I was shocked at how much the Spark could carry despite its small size. Even the large bag of items and coffee table left me with some room to spare, and I made it there and back on little more than a quarter tank of gas! Don't let its small size fool you; the Spark is both nimble and surprisingly spacious, and is an overall fantastic ride!

Fantastic Car Buying Experience!

by from Medina, NY |

This was the best, most hassle-free car buying experience I have ever had!! Tom O Sullivan was friendly, helpful, and kept watch for the car I wanted. When they got one in stock he let me know right away and I was able to buy it within 2 days of notification. I loved the whole experience and the showroom was exceptional! I will be a customer for life and highly recommend this dealership. They even sent me a thank you gift! Hartway Motors, you rock!

Marvelous, competent, friendly service!

by from Holley, NY |

Our daughter made her first dealership car purchase. She went through the entire process with little help from us. She was dealing with Nicole in finance, who suggested she might get a lower interest rate if she had a co-signer. I loathe going to the car dealerships, but what's a mother to do? So, I went. Not only was it a painless process the car salesman she was dealing with, Tom O'Sullivan, was the salesman we had bought 3 cars from previously! [Different dealership] Hartway Motors is a no pressure dealership who seems to really care not only about their customers but their staff as well. To us, that says a lot about them as a company. What a refreshing experience! They will definitely be getting more business from us! Thank you Tom & Nicole for making this such a special encounter for our daughter!