Benson Nissan Spartanburg

New 866-658-7823
Used 877-312-3560
Service 877-535-0528

"Driven To Be Better"

Watch out for these folks!

by from Greenville SC |

While searching online I visited the Benson Nissan website. I was looking at lower end priced cars. I saw an advertisement for a trade of $4000 guaranteed. When I clicked on the ad, I was directed to the new car inventory. There were no terms nor restrictions listed. I called the dealership and spoke with a salesman. He said things like I was "approved to come in and do a test drive" and that I would not be purchasing the car but purchasing the "payment". I again expressed to him that I was interested in the trade of $4000 guaranteed and was interested in the dollar amount of the vehicle, not the "payment". He told me that was above his pay grade and would call me the next morning. The next morning he called to tell me that they would not honor the ad and do a $4000 trade in on a lower end car and that I needed to find the terms in the fine print of the ad. He spoke to me with an attitude and tone that was unkind and totally unnecessary. Needless to say, I will not EVER do any type business with this dealership.

Benson Nissan Spartanburg responded to this review

June 7, 2014

We want to express our deepest regret for your unfortunate shopping experience and interaction with one of our salespersons. We will indeed honor the $4,000 guaranteed trade-in amount off MSRP; however, this offer does not apply to sales prices. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and want to amend this situation. Our manager would like to speak with you personally as soon as possible, and we are taking steps to ensure that the full disclosure on this offer is made available on our website. Please contact him directly by emailing him: crose@bensonspartanburg.com OR call 864-585-3611 and ask for Charles Rose. We would be happy to reach out to you, if that would be more convenient for you. Just email us your contact information and we will be in touch as soon as we can.

No hassell

by from Greenville,SC |

I had reviewed lot of used trucks on Car.com and was able to select what fit my needs and price range before going to the dealership . Called and made an appointment to see and test drive the truck. I had contact with several sellmen and all were knowledgable and helpfull. They were also helpful getting truck to my home.