Al Cerrone Chevrolet Buick GMC

68 S Washington St, South Attleboro, MA 02703

New 866-619-5589
Used 866-595-9807
Service 866-489-6717

"You'll be glad you did"!

Great place to buy a car

by from Whitinsville, Ma |

Very positive experience from start to finish. Paul and James treat you like family.

May 14, 2012

Treating our guests like family is something we pride ourselves on and we are so glad you were comfortable and are sharing your positive experience. Many thanks for choosing Cerrone's!

Treated well

by from Cumberland, RI |

We found several options and colors in stock on the model we wanted. Vehicles were not overloaded with options, which some dealers do.we felt that we paid a fair price for our vehicle. There were no pushes to overspend or to look at models we did not want. Overall a very good experience. Showroom not as fancy or comfortable or pleasant as others, but I understand they will have a new one soon. James Roy was pleasant and knowledgable and we enjoyed working with him.

2014 GMC Seirra

by from Attleboro, MA |

In 2001 I purchased my first GMC truck from Cerrone and now I have just purchased my 2nd GMC truck. The wonderful thing for me about dealing with Cerrone is that it is a pleasant atmosphere and the people working there are very relaxed. This time my sales person was JOEL A. PICCHI and he did a great job. I was only kind of looking for a new truck and Joel put everything together so there was no way I could say no to the deal they gave me. I've purchased cars for my wife from other dealers and I can tell you dealing with Cerrone is way better.

May 28, 2015

I know this will make Joel very satisfied to hear. For someone that is new to the auto retail industry, he continues to make us proud of our hiring decision. Thanks again from everyone at Cerrone. "We're glad you did!"

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Blackstone, MA |

My great experience started with Tom the internet manager for Cerrone even before I showed up, and continued as I dealt with one of the rare dealer salesman that I actually liked, Paul. Even the on-site finance guy was enjoyable to deal with. It was a fairly painless process to find a mutually agreeable deal, and the bonus was that it beat the competitors offers. Great experience for the best price!

May 19, 2015

Thanks so much for letting us earn your business here at Cerrone GMC! I will be sure to let the guys know about your comments and I know they will appreciate them. "We're glad you did!"

New to all the Bells and Whistles

by from Rehoboth, MA |

Lengthy post alert! A lot of thought and concern go into buying a new vehicle. I was working with another dealership and a friend said, "Try Cerrone." I did, and am glad I did. John C. was a great salesman, knew exactly what I wanted, and didn't try to sell me something different. (My daughter recently went to a deal and knew exactly what she wanted. They didn't have it in stock, so they tried to sell her something else.) John said if they didn't have it, they could get it. Turns out, they had a very good inventory. He was polite, worked with me on the payment and never called me on the phone unless I called him first. Whereas the other dealership called me half a dozen times a day, still not having the vehicle I wanted. At delivery, John patiently went through every feature with me and told me if I needed any further help, to stop in. I also dealt with Bill on one occasion and was met with the same polite attitude, even though he wasn't my salesperson. Highly recommend!!

May 19, 2015

Some great to hear about your buying experience here at Cerrone GMC. John Castaldi is a valued member of our sales staff and we know that he goes out of his way to meet the customer's needs, so we will be sure to let him know. Thanks again for letting us earn your business. "We're glad you did!"

great experience

by from Warren RI |

having purchased many new autos the experience m y wife and I had at Cerrones was second to none . in large part this was due to Joel Picchi your sales consultant. while relatively new to this industry he was very knowledgeable and went beyond the call of duty. Joel drove to our home twice to deliver new license plates,and another time to bring me back to the dealership in order to complete paperwork. In short he is a credit to your organization and I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

May 4, 2015

Wow, such nice words to hear! Joel has been a find for us, that's for sure... Buying a car should be a pleasant experience, so we try to do all we can to make that happen. Thanks again for your review, and "we're glad you did"!

glad i did

by from Pawtucket RI |

Danny was the best salesman to work with. He spends plenty of time with you and is always happy to answer all your questions. Excellent service.

May 4, 2015

From everyone here at Cerrone GMC, we want to thank you for the awesome remarks concerning Danny and your buying experience here at Cerrone GMC. We value Danny very much and glad to see he lived up to your expectations! Thanks again and,"we're glad you did"!

Great people and great deal!

by from Warren RI |

Very pleasant experience from start to finish. Sales rep Joel was personable and very helpful. He didn't haunt us after our first visit and answered my questions professionally and honestly. I got a great deal on a new car and will definitely recommend Cerrones, Joel and James who got involved at the end and with the paperwork to all.

April 15, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind support of Joel and James here at Cerrone GMC. Joel is new to the car business, but we trust that he is going to represent Cerrone very well going forward. If we can do anything else please let us know and congratulations on your purchase! "We're glad you did"!

Great Experience

by from Lincoln, RI |

I was looking for a new truck for my son. We dealt with Danny and his boss James. We very quickly came to a competitive price on the GMC Sierra and was offered a reasonable value on the trade. There was no back and forth between the "sales guy and his boss" routine, which I can't stand. It was a great buying experience and I highly recommend asking for Danny J, he's a pro!

April 14, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about your sales experience here at Cerrone GMC. Yes, we think Danny is pretty special as well. We try to make the buying painless with experienced salespeople that treat the customers the way that we would want to be treated. I will certainly let Danny and James know, so thanks again from everyone here at Cerrone!

Internet Sales

by from Halifax, MA |

While I didn't purchase a vehicle through Cerrone due to them not have a specific color in stock, I did deal with Tom and he was very upfront and gave me exactly the answers I was looking for and needed. Had it not been for another dealer having the truck in my first choice of colors, I would've definitely purchased with them due to them being forthcoming with any information I had asked for and provided a very reasonable price right out of the gate. I felt as if very little haggling would've been required.

February 10, 2015

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know. We try to have a broad selection of inventory, but when you find the perfect match close to home, you can't argue with that... If we can be of help in the future, keep us in mind! Thanks again from Cerrone GMC

Found the perfect minivan!

by from Attleboro, MA |

I had been looking for a Honda Odyssey with entertainment system for my twins. I had so many bad experiences. Danny Jamgochian was so terrific! We did the whole buying transaction in the minivan while my kids watched a movie!! Talk about no hassle and terrific customer service! Danny took the pain out of buying my perfect car and he was truly sweet! If you hate car buying then Danny J. at Cerrone will change your mind. Thank you you so much for putting a smile on my kid's faces and mine! I love my Honda Odyssey!

January 30, 2015

So happy that your trip to Cerrone turned out to be so pleasant. It is always so rewarding to find the right vehicle for a customer and to make the buying experience what it should be...enjoyable!