Al Cerrone Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 508-761-4800 Used508-761-4800
Service 508-761-4800 Service 508-761-4800

Return Buyer 13 Times Since 1985

by from North Easton, MA |

That's right, I purchased 12 cars from Cerrone; 9 new cars between myself and wife plus 3 used "Program" cars for my kids when they started College ten years ago. (Other purchases, over the years, were made by extended family members once they heard about my positive past buying and excellent service experiences at Cerrone's.). Every one knows that buying a used car comes with some risks, so, the "TRUST FACTOR" plays a very important part when choosing where to buy. That is why Cerrone was the first Dealership I thought of, and recommended, when my son needed a car to replace his ten year old Buick (an excellent, dependable "Program" car) which was purchased from Al Cerrone in 2004. On the latest visit to Cerrone, in June, we told our salesman, Danny Jamgochian, that we were interested in "Program" cars because of the positive experiences with the 3 "Program" cars purchased in the past. Danny was very accommodating, pleasant, patient, low-keyed and friendly. After test driving a couple of "Program" cars, the 13th purchase was made; another low mileage (14k miles) 2014 "Program" Chevrolet Impala. It drove beautifully. We found it was very quiet, solid feeling, smooth, comfortable. The interior was immaculate with no signs of wear. Now, I don't know if the number '13' (smile) had anything to do with it or the "Law of Averages" came into play but shortly after the car was purchased it was ascertained, after closer scrutiny of the body and a history search, that the car had been in an accident (the history report stated the car had been hit by a deer) approximately 2 months after it was purchased new by the fleet rental company and months BEFORE Cerrone bought it. It became apparent to me, and later to all, that the fleet company had "fixed" the car "on the cheap" before selling it. When I brought the damage report to the attention of Cerrone's Sales Manager, Gil, he could not have been any more helpful, understanding, apologetic or forthright. He made immediate arrangements to have the car brought back to have all the rental company's "repairs" done correctly which included replacing the aftermarket hood with a new GM OEM hood as well as having the other affected areas repainted. The finish product results? ----Like it never happened!!!! Whether looking for a new or used car It is without any reservation or hesitation that I will continue to recommend Cerrone Chevrolet/Buick to anyone who is looking for a reputable, stand-up auto dealership with stand-up personnel like Gil and Danny!. They stand behind their products. They treat the customer with respect and they don't "forget" who you are after the purchase!!!!!! When it is time to order another new Buick for myself or my wife I will be heading back to Cerrone Chevrolet/Buick. Since 1985 I've bought from Cerrone's many new cars ranging from Oldsmobile, Cadillac and Buick. I can truly say that I'm been glad I did!!!!!!!! "You'll be glad you did!" isn't just a slogan---It's how you WILL feel after the sale!!!

August 15, 2015

Wow, what a great testimonial! We thank you for all your past business and referrals as well as your recent purchase. Sometimes things happen that we are unaware of so it is great to hear that everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. Gil and Danny were thrilled to see the comments! If you need anything else down the road, don't hesitate to let us know, "You'll be glad you did!"

Happy Customers

by from Lincoln RI |

Brought car in to have power steering checked found out it was under warranty. Want to thank you for being honest because we would have never known. Yes I would absolutely recommend to others. Thanks again!

Great Service!

by from Attleboro, MA |

THE BEST service experience I have ever had. Friendly, fast and reasonably priced. Highly recommend.

My Cerrone Experience

by from North Attleboro |

We went to Cerrone because they are close to home. We were met by Danny and he was very courteous and listened to our needs and showed me two great options. He fullfilled our needs and would hightly recommend Danny and Cerrone to anyone who is shopping for a vehicle. Thanks Danny

Treated well

by from Cumberland, RI |

We found several options and colors in stock on the model we wanted. Vehicles were not overloaded with options, which some dealers do.we felt that we paid a fair price for our vehicle. There were no pushes to overspend or to look at models we did not want. Overall a very good experience. Showroom not as fancy or comfortable or pleasant as others, but I understand they will have a new one soon. James Roy was pleasant and knowledgable and we enjoyed working with him.

August 15, 2015

Paula, We thank you for not only your business but your kind words afterwards. Yes, we know about the showroom but you will see just how nice the new showroom is upon completion and just so you know our service department and the new waiting room are open now for your convenience. Check it out when your service needs arise, "You'll be glad you did!"

2014 GMC Seirra

by from Attleboro, MA |

In 2001 I purchased my first GMC truck from Cerrone and now I have just purchased my 2nd GMC truck. The wonderful thing for me about dealing with Cerrone is that it is a pleasant atmosphere and the people working there are very relaxed. This time my sales person was JOEL A. PICCHI and he did a great job. I was only kind of looking for a new truck and Joel put everything together so there was no way I could say no to the deal they gave me. I've purchased cars for my wife from other dealers and I can tell you dealing with Cerrone is way better.

May 28, 2015

I know this will make Joel very satisfied to hear. For someone that is new to the auto retail industry, he continues to make us proud of our hiring decision. Thanks again from everyone at Cerrone. "We're glad you did!"

Great Car Buying Experience!

by from Blackstone, MA |

My great experience started with Tom the internet manager for Cerrone even before I showed up, and continued as I dealt with one of the rare dealer salesman that I actually liked, Paul. Even the on-site finance guy was enjoyable to deal with. It was a fairly painless process to find a mutually agreeable deal, and the bonus was that it beat the competitors offers. Great experience for the best price!

May 19, 2015

Thanks so much for letting us earn your business here at Cerrone GMC! I will be sure to let the guys know about your comments and I know they will appreciate them. "We're glad you did!"

New to all the Bells and Whistles

by from Rehoboth, MA |

Lengthy post alert! A lot of thought and concern go into buying a new vehicle. I was working with another dealership and a friend said, "Try Cerrone." I did, and am glad I did. John C. was a great salesman, knew exactly what I wanted, and didn't try to sell me something different. (My daughter recently went to a deal and knew exactly what she wanted. They didn't have it in stock, so they tried to sell her something else.) John said if they didn't have it, they could get it. Turns out, they had a very good inventory. He was polite, worked with me on the payment and never called me on the phone unless I called him first. Whereas the other dealership called me half a dozen times a day, still not having the vehicle I wanted. At delivery, John patiently went through every feature with me and told me if I needed any further help, to stop in. I also dealt with Bill on one occasion and was met with the same polite attitude, even though he wasn't my salesperson. Highly recommend!!

May 19, 2015

Some great to hear about your buying experience here at Cerrone GMC. John Castaldi is a valued member of our sales staff and we know that he goes out of his way to meet the customer's needs, so we will be sure to let him know. Thanks again for letting us earn your business. "We're glad you did!"

great experience

by from Warren RI |

having purchased many new autos the experience m y wife and I had at Cerrones was second to none . in large part this was due to Joel Picchi your sales consultant. while relatively new to this industry he was very knowledgeable and went beyond the call of duty. Joel drove to our home twice to deliver new license plates,and another time to bring me back to the dealership in order to complete paperwork. In short he is a credit to your organization and I would not hesitate to buy another car from him.

May 4, 2015

Wow, such nice words to hear! Joel has been a find for us, that's for sure... Buying a car should be a pleasant experience, so we try to do all we can to make that happen. Thanks again for your review, and "we're glad you did"!

glad i did

by from Pawtucket RI |

Danny was the best salesman to work with. He spends plenty of time with you and is always happy to answer all your questions. Excellent service.

May 4, 2015

From everyone here at Cerrone GMC, we want to thank you for the awesome remarks concerning Danny and your buying experience here at Cerrone GMC. We value Danny very much and glad to see he lived up to your expectations! Thanks again and,"we're glad you did"!