Lance, Inc. Buick, Gmc

2 Chauncy St #106, Mansfield, MA 02048

New 888-592-9076
Used 888-590-1777
Service 888-597-1547

If it's not Lanceportation, It's just Tranportation!

Many years of satisfaction with Lance

by from Foxboro MA |

We are devoted repeat customers of Lance Buick where our every need and desire has been met by consumate professionals in a most courteous manner. Our recent purchase of a 2015 Buick Encore was made easier for us by the attention to detail and explanation of all the new features by Robert Cappelletti. Being in our early 80s, we would have beenj a bit intimidated if not for his patience, thoroughness and determination to make sure it was a flawless transition to the new vehicle and it certainly was. Whatever our need over the years, each department at Lance Buick has demonstrated that our confidence has been well placed in them and their work. Once again, it was a most rewarding and pleasurable experience dealilng with Lance Buick and sales representative Robert Cappalletti.

Great Dealership

by from Foxboro Mass |

Having owned Buicks since 1988 ,I've always been impressed with not only the quality of the vehicles,but also the dealers and service departments . However purchasing a new 2015 Buick LaCross from Lance Buick of Mansfield was especially pleasant .That was due to Robert Cappelletti ,sales consultant who was very professional, friendly and his knowledge of Buicks in particular , the Buick LaCross was amazing. He had the patience in all his explanations and demonstrations to my wife and my self of the LaCross and it's outstanding features. Robert's standard statement when we left was ,please call or come by if have any questions .I have serviced my 2000 Buick Lesaber at Lance Buick for many years and plan to continue with there excellent quality of service with the 2015 LaCross

New Chevy Silverado for the Wright Family

by from Attleboro,Ma |

We had a wonderful Salesman that helped us his name is Rafal and was so helpful and sweet..Would recommened him for sure. Thank you for our amazing truck they family will enjoy it.

DLouise from Mansfield

by from Mansfield, MA |

As a long-time Buick owner, quality Service had been important to me to keep my Buicks in good running condition, I chose and trusted Lance Buick. When I needed a new car, Robert Cappelleti was my personal Salesman ready and willing to show me Buick's line of cars available. His attention to detail as I considered my needs was impressive. Robert answered all my questions and explained my first LaCrosse and later helped me up-grade to the 2015 model. I receive many complements about the design of my car and am quick to recommend they visit Lance Buick.

2014 Buick LaCrosse-

by from Seekonk, Ma |

ROBERT CAPPELLETTI was the very polite, professional, knowledgeable salesman I dealt with when selecting my Buick Lacrosse from Lance, Inc Buick GMC in Mansfield, Ma He patiently explained all the many features of my LA CROSSE Robert is a pleasure to work with.

Lance Buick Review

by from Easton, MA |

I would highly recommend Lance Buick as the dealership to go to when interested in purchasing a car. Salesman, Robert Cappelletti, is very knowledgeable about the many different vehicles available. He is diligent and efficient in completing the paperwork, in answering a myriad of questions, and in following up with phone calls. Robert makes every effort to ensure that his customers are happy. He goes ?above and beyond? the call-of-duty! The intense ?purchasing pressure? that is so common in other dealerships is non-existent at Lance Buick. Car shopping there, really is a pleasant experience. If you?re looking to buy a car, new or pre-owned, this is the place to visit.

gmc terraine

by from Raynham, Ma. |

we were very pleased dealing with Lance GMC. The main reason we bought from Lance was due to the salesman Robert Cappelletti. He is very professional , very informative & a pleasure to do business with.