Patriot Buick GMC

104 Sturbridge Rd, Charlton, MA 01507

New 866-288-6650
Used 866-247-4630
Service 866-939-1280

Come see why you should buy at Patriot Buick GMC!

excellent service

by from sutton, ma |

I was completely satisfied with my recent experience at Patriot. Mickey and his staff were knowledgeable, timely and great to interact with.

March 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am glad to hear that our service team was so friendly and helpful during your visit!

Service

by from Charlton, MA |

The service department at Patriot has been excellent with customer satisfaction as well as quality of the service provided their primary focus. I have been going to them for over 5 years and the few times I have had an issue, either with the Patriot service or the GM car they have unequivocally always made the issue right for me. I may buy the car somewhere else but the service will always be at Patriot.

July 8, 2014

This feedback is awesome! I am so glad we were able to give you such a great experience during your last 5 years of service. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

service

by from Webster |

I really love going here for service. I have yet to leave disappointed. Great job to service staff...

May 22, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback! I am glad to you are always completely satisfied with your experiences at Patriot Buick GMC. We hope to see you back again.

Great to do Business with

by from Sturbridge MA |

Love my new GMC, I cannot say enough good things about Patriot and Brian O'Keefe! There was no stress involved in purchasing my new vehicle, they made it very easy to do business with. Thanks to Brian for going over ALL the new features that my new vehicle has. It was a lot of fun. I would recommend Patriot to all my friends and family, stop in and see Brian!

March 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear that you had such a great experience here at Patriot Buick GMC during your new vehicle purchase. We hope to see you back for your first service visit. Congrats on your new vehicle!!

great Service

by from Sturbridge ma 01566 |

Great Service , on time , proffesionaly done very satisfied Norm Cloutier 2013 1500 gmc

November 14, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I am so glad to hear you had a completely satisfied experience during your service visit. We hope to see you back for your next visit.

Service department going the extra mile

by from Charlton, MA |

My truck would not start and I had to have it towed to Patriot. The error codes were all erased so they had nothing to start with. They got it started but wanted to keep it overnight to check in the morning. An error code popped up and they fixed the problem correctly. I was very pleased that they wanted to double check the next day and fix the problem once and for all. They also arranged a rental for me with pickup and drop off service(very helpful).

October 18, 2013

We are so glad to hear that your experience here at Patriot Buick GMC was excellent! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers. We are so pleased that you feel this way. We hope you will continue to service with us!

Service

by from Southbridge, MA |

Vehicle was brought in for it 30,000 mile service maintenance. Research was done to see what was required for service on my Lincoln and was thoroughly done according to the manual. Will be bringing vehicle back for all future vehicle maintenance along with my other vehicle which was purchased from another dealer.

May 2, 2013

Thanks so much for the feedback! It is our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience for our customers. We are so pleased that you feel this way and continue to service with us!

Good service

by from North Oxford, MA |

Got me a appointment on my time and was friendly and courteous

April 10, 2013

Thank You for your feedback! It it our goal to provide a truly exceptional experience!

service pm

by from Sutton Ma. |

I brought my vehicle in for service and while waiting I was brousing the car lot when approched by sales rep. which is fine BUT they need to understand what my visit was for and to ease up on the sales pressure.

April 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback!

Why the 100% markup?

by from Southbridge, MA |

It's funny how every time I bring my truck in for service mechanics always find one or two burnt out light bulbs. Normally this is not a problem as I can take my truck home and replace them myself. Unfortunately yesterday was inspection day and I had to have the dealer replace them or face a failed inspection. During the process of replacing one of the break light bulbs, the plastic scrw clips which hold the light in place apparently broke off causing me to have to pay for a brand new tail light assembly. Not something I was expecting but I get it, stuff like this happens to a 7 year-old truck. What I don't get is they charged me a price that is marked up 100%. I could have gotten that same light (OEM) on line for 70-80 dollars while they charged me more than double that. They do provide quality repair service but prices on parts are ridiculous.

March 29, 2013

Martin, Thank You for taking the time and writing this review. I'm glad to hear that our service department here at Patriot Buick GMC is so helpful. I apprecaite your feedback and will definalty take this into consideration and pass it along to our sevice department. We highly value customer service and do our best to provide a truly exceptional experience for each and every customer. If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us!

Experience

by from Brimfield, MA |

Good overall experience with a very efficient purchasing process.