Elmhurst Toyota Scion

440 West Lake Street, Elmhurst, IL 60126

New 888-573-4939
Used 888-573-4942
Service 877-987-6372

Join us all month long for our Grand Opening Sales Event! Every vehicle has been discounted!

Great Experience

by from Lees Summit, Mo |

Could not have been easier. i live out of state and dealing with the dealership over the phone was as simple a process as I have ever had buying a car.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your story! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At our dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. Please let us know if you need anything else and have a great day! All best, Jim Magnelli, GSM jmagnelli@elmhursttoyota.com 630.279.2160

Friendly, reliable service

by from Oak Park, IL |

The usual friendly welcome, attention to my requests and quick follow up. Also the ride home when servicing the car was going to take longer than expected

Great sales associate,great device all around!

by from Elmhurst,Il |

I was greeted with smiles by all Toyota staff,but clearly the best part of my purchase experience was the wonderful treatment I received from your sales associate Justyna Kwiatkowska. She was not only professional,but seemed to genuinely care about requests and questions. She kept me informed via phone as to the delivery status of the vehicle I had ordered and later patiently instructed me regarding the vehicle's technology. She has been very friendly and available for consultation regarding the particulars of the features many of which are entirely new to me. I have reccomended not only Elmhurst Toyota to family and friends,but specifically Justyna and Todd Thiede in finance.

Great Service

by from Bloomingdale, IL |

Very friendly & professional Service Writers. Repair time was much shorter than expected. Quality was once defined as meeting or exceeding customer expectations- your organization exceeds time after time.

Service Review

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Joe was very helpful and knowledgeable from start to finish. He also kept me updated on the progress of the service, which I really appreciated.

Ease of appointment

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Very accommodating about the time to bring my car in. Rapid e-mail follow up from Mr. Briggs to questions I had. (because I'm retired and drive very few miles, I had only 9,000 miles at the 15,000 checkup after 1 1/2 years)

Happy with last service

by from Elmhurst IL |

Thanks for having ladies night ( Wednesday ) it's nice to get a disc , with increasing prices everywhere. I have found other locations that charge far less for an oil change , I just would rather keep my car where I purchased it.

Great Service - Exceeds expetations - EVERYTIME

by from Elmhurst Illinois |

Customer Service is OUTSTANDING! i SAY THE SAME THING EVERYTIME, the ONLY reason I bought my RAV 4 at Elmhurts id because of Their Service Department. Thank You Thank You Thank You

Great service, friendly staff.

by from Warrenville, IL |

We came to Elmhurst Toyota to check out a vehicle we saw online at Cars.com. It wasn't available, but we decided to look at the other 2014s in our price range. We met with Tomas and he was very informative, patient, and took good care of us while we were there, which was pretty close to closing time. We even took a test drive. There was no price haggling, no sales pressure at all. The price was great for all that was included in our Corolla S Plus. Tomas is a very nice person and has a great sense of humor. He treated us like we were the only ones in the showroom. I think we probably were at that late time, but in any event, we really enjoyed our experience at Elmhurst Toyota.

smooth, easy buying process

by from Chicago, il |

We worked with Kelvin to buy a new car. No pressure, very knowledgeable, willing to negotiate and stay within budget. The entire process was pleasant and unlike what the "typical" experience I've had at dealerships.

August 14, 2014

On behalf of Elmhurst Toyota, I would like to express our sincere gratitude both for your business and for taking the time to write this marvelous review. Kelvin is a valued member of our team and its a delight to know that he has helped to proudly represent our dealership throughout your purchase. Before your next servicing appointment, be sure to check our Facebook Offers tab for the latest exclusive coupons. Sincerely, Jim Magnelli, GSM jmagnelli@elmhursttoyota.com 630.279.2160

service

by from elmhurst il |

everything, the courtesy they gave me a ride home until my car was ready and called as soon as it was done.

August 11, 2014

Julie, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Elmhurst Toyota was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Regards, Dan Briggs, Parts and Service Director eservice@elmhursttoyota.com