Elmhurst Toyota Scion

440 West Lake Street, Elmhurst, IL 60126

New 888-573-4939
Used 888-573-4942
Service 877-987-6372

Our annual Summer Sales Event is going on NOW! Every vehicle has been discounted at Elmhurst Toyota/Scion!

Great Experience

by from Lees Summit, Mo |

Could not have been easier. i live out of state and dealing with the dealership over the phone was as simple a process as I have ever had buying a car.

April 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your story! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. At our dealership, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. Please let us know if you need anything else and have a great day! All best, Jim Magnelli, GSM jmagnelli@elmhursttoyota.com 630.279.2160

Prompt Service

by from Westchester, IL |

The tech was very professional and handle my service in a very timely fashion. I also appreciate the honesty of the tech when informing me of future repairs.

Superior Service

by from Elmhurst IL |

Staff is always friendly, welcoming, helpful and professional. Always a no hassle experience! I actually look forward to my Toyota care service appointments!

great service

by from Elmhurst,IL |

they take care of my needs!!! And they give great service and the guys that I know take time to explain what is needed on my car!!!

Friendly Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Friendliness, and while I do call ahead to check on wait times, I appreciate the honesty and am happy when I happen to find a slow time to bring in my car after work.

Great Leasing experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Very accomodating and willing to listen to proposals. Did not feel pressured but had all my questions and concerns answered.

new car purchase

by from Elmhurst IL |

It was the best vehicle buying I ever experienced. The salesman was very nice and showed me many of the vehicles operations. It was very fast and I would definitely go back when buying another vehicle

July 29, 2015

Darlene, We love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new vehicle has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. We look forward to working with you in the future. Jim Magnelli, GSM jmagnelli@elmhursttoyota.com 630.279.2160

Sera R

by from Elmhurst, IL |

I am greeted when I arrive. I am listened to as I explain what I want done. My preservice bill is gone over with me before I agree to service. Also the area is very clean.

July 29, 2015

It's wonderful to know that your service visit was such a pleasure, Serafina. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Dan Briggs, Parts and Service Director eservice@elmhursttoyota.com

Frank, Honest Transaction While Buying New Car

by from Elmhurst, IL |

Steve Salidas has been my sales contact at ET for the past 12 years. I have purchased 2 new and 2 used cars from him during this period and I trust him completely.

July 29, 2015

Michael, First I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Steve's sales excellence is always consistent and I'm glad that your experience with him supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we'll continue to provide great customer service! Jim Magnelli, GSM jmagnelli@elmhursttoyota.com 630.279.2160

GREAT EXPERIENCE BUYING CAR

by from ELMHURST TOYOTA |

iNTERNET SALES STAFF AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER EXPLAINED PROGRAMS, SHOWED US VHEICLE OPERATING SYSTEMS AND HELPED US BUY THE CAR WITHIN A FEW HOURS. BEST EXPERIENCE OUT OF 4 DEALERSHIPS BY FAR!!

July 29, 2015

Allan, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of customer service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that we provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Jim Magnelli, GSM jmagnelli@elmhursttoyota.com 630.279.2160

Good people

by from Elmhurst, Illinois |

Everyone is courteous and helpful. No one gives the impression that he has something better or more important to do than speaking with you.

July 26, 2015

We're glad to hear that your service visit went so well, Jerome. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. Dan Briggs, Parts and Service Director eservice@elmhursttoyota.com