1465 S Main St, Burkesville, KY 42717

New 888-465-7594
Used 866-232-7130
Service 888-834-9973

Don Franklin Burkesville wants your business!!

Awesome service, quality vehicles, no hassle!!

by from Gallatin, TN |

My wife and i drove 90 miles to get a vehivle at Don Franklin. We have a baby girl and i work throughout the week so it is difficult for us to just drive that far only to look at a vehicle. Aaron McCloud helped tremendously by keeping in contact with us via phone to get all of the financial situation taken care of, he also answered ANY question we had about the vehicle....and he did so honestly, which we very much appreciated in this day and age. Our drive was not a wasted trip and we bought the vehicle exactly as spoken about over the phone. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone buying a used or new vehicle. They had a beautiful inventory, they were fair, honest and there was NO HASSLE at all in the entire process!! Ask For Aaron mcCloud and you will be taken care of. And if you go...tell Aaron and his father Brent we said hello and thanks so much for our vehicle!! We thank them and hope that you do give them a chance....even if you have to drive a little ways to get the car you desire.

by from Burkesville, Ky |

Easy, Affordable, and fast.... What more could you ask for?

Just what we wanted

by from Columbia, KY |

Jackie at Don Franklin Burkesville went above and beyond to find the perfect car for my 18 year old daughter for her graduation gift, which was not an easy task because of all the request she had made, but Jackie found a 2013 Kia that was just right for her and even was playing her song on the radio when she took her test drive. Thanks for making is so easy to satisfy an 18 year old.

Outstanding Service!

by from Tompkinsville, KY |

Don Franklin Burkesville provides outstanding customer service and affordable prices too! The staff is receptive and helpful in all matters related to buying a vehicle. If you want to save $$$ without sacrificing quality, then Don Franklin Burkesville is THE place to purchase your next vehicle.

Great car buying experience! Thank you!!

by from Gallatin, Tn |

My husband and I had a great experience working with Aaron and Brent Mccloud. We drove in from Gallatin, Tn. to look at a nice pre-owned Honda CRV and are thrilled with our new family car! It was very worth the long drive! They gave us great value on our trade in and treated us with respect. We are very happy with the car buying experience they provided. We did not one time feel pressured. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car. Thank you guys so much!!

exactly what i wanted

by from Columbia, Ky. |

They made my car buying experience easy, very nice people and Aaron McCloud treated me with respect and was very trustworthy. I definitely will call on him again In the future.

Amazing Customer Service!!!

by from Burkesville, Ky |

The employees at Don Williams Chevrolet in Burkesville, are my customers. I work very long and strange hours but that did not get in the way of the employees going out of their way to assist me in whatever way I needed. Matt even went so far to call and get me a lower insurance quote to save more money each month. The buying experience went above and beyond my expectations, and the next new car I buy will be from this dealership as well!

Awesome Dealership, great people

by from Burkesville Ky |

Found exactly what I wanted and worked with me on price and payment, and I officially own my dream car!!!!!

Excellent Dealership! Went above and Beyond

by from Burkesville Ky |

Really great to work with, I had a really great experience and the staff was very helpful. They found us exactly what we wanted and tried they're best to get us the payment we needed!!!

best dealer i have traded with

by from columbia,ky |

this is my second car purchased here and I am impressed with dealer and know that this will not be the last.

great dealership

by from burkesville ky |

Jackie Tennant and Brent McCloud went way and above their duties to get me what I wanted! Would recommend the guys above any!!!!!!