1465 S Main St, Burkesville, KY 42717

New 888-465-7594
Used 866-232-7130
Service 888-834-9973

Don Franklin Burkesville wants your business!!

Awesome service, quality vehicles, no hassle!!

by from Gallatin, TN |

My wife and i drove 90 miles to get a vehivle at Don Franklin. We have a baby girl and i work throughout the week so it is difficult for us to just drive that far only to look at a vehicle. Aaron McCloud helped tremendously by keeping in contact with us via phone to get all of the financial situation taken care of, he also answered ANY question we had about the vehicle....and he did so honestly, which we very much appreciated in this day and age. Our drive was not a wasted trip and we bought the vehicle exactly as spoken about over the phone. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone buying a used or new vehicle. They had a beautiful inventory, they were fair, honest and there was NO HASSLE at all in the entire process!! Ask For Aaron mcCloud and you will be taken care of. And if you go...tell Aaron and his father Brent we said hello and thanks so much for our vehicle!! We thank them and hope that you do give them a chance....even if you have to drive a little ways to get the car you desire.

Great Place to Buy a Vehicle

by from Albany Ky |

Buying with Don Franklin was the easiest process, from a woman's point of view. I didn't feel like i was taken advantage of and I was not put under any pressure!

Great Work Don Franklin Burkesville!

by from Burkesville Ky |

Very Helpful, really nice people, we have nothing but great things to say about the people and service that was provided for us! We have and will recommend you to anyone and everyone!

Great Experience!

by from Burkesville,KY |

Loved our whole experience at Don Franklin Burkesville! Aaron went above and beyond to help us find a car that fit our needs. The whole staff was professional yet made us feel very comfortable with our purchase. We love our 2011 Chevy Malibu! Totally recommend purchasing a vehicle from this dealer.

I was searching for a Cadillac SRX!

by from Burkesville Ky |

I was searching for a Cadillac SRX, they went and got it, and I fell in love! I was happy and blown away by the way I was treated!

Great Work! Love my Truck

by from Burkesville Ky |

Best experience I've ever had when buying a vehicle. I really enjoyed all the help and company. Would recommend to anyone

by from Burkesville, Ky |

Easy, Affordable, and fast.... What more could you ask for?

Just what we wanted

by from Columbia, KY |

Jackie at Don Franklin Burkesville went above and beyond to find the perfect car for my 18 year old daughter for her graduation gift, which was not an easy task because of all the request she had made, but Jackie found a 2013 Kia that was just right for her and even was playing her song on the radio when she took her test drive. Thanks for making is so easy to satisfy an 18 year old.

Outstanding Service!

by from Tompkinsville, KY |

Don Franklin Burkesville provides outstanding customer service and affordable prices too! The staff is receptive and helpful in all matters related to buying a vehicle. If you want to save $$$ without sacrificing quality, then Don Franklin Burkesville is THE place to purchase your next vehicle.

Great car buying experience! Thank you!!

by from Gallatin, Tn |

My husband and I had a great experience working with Aaron and Brent Mccloud. We drove in from Gallatin, Tn. to look at a nice pre-owned Honda CRV and are thrilled with our new family car! It was very worth the long drive! They gave us great value on our trade in and treated us with respect. We are very happy with the car buying experience they provided. We did not one time feel pressured. I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a car. Thank you guys so much!!

exactly what i wanted

by from Columbia, Ky. |

They made my car buying experience easy, very nice people and Aaron McCloud treated me with respect and was very trustworthy. I definitely will call on him again In the future.