Sid Dillon of Wahoo

Used 888-237-5409
Service 888-412-8693

Good service

by from Fremont,Ne |

My wife and I had a wonderful experience as we shopped for a new car for her. They were very helpful and treated us well.

Great service,good people.

by from Wahoo,Ne |

Very happy with wahoo service deptment,the people are very nice.they try to stick to there appt they give you .I was in there two weeks in a row great service both times.

Easy to work with

by from Lincoln, NE |

They were very helpful and easy to work with. Spent a lot of time with us to find the right car and then made it happen with a good price. I would recommend them and go there again for another car in the future. Seemed very honest and not pushy.

They "get it."

by from Colon, NE |

Typical Sid Dillon dealership - completely customer oriented all the way. They treat you right. Repairs have always been done well and little extras are thrown in, often w/o charge. Lyle in sales is as straight a shooter as there is. He's upfront, honest and has a great sense of humor. He knows what customers want and need in a transaction such as car sales. He doesn't sugar-coat, but tells it like it is. How refreshing is that!? I like the way they ALWAYS wash and vacuum my car, even on the smallest of service done.

Great Service

by from Mead, Nebraska |

Staff is friendly, things went smoothly, Great service as always!

Fast service

by from Wahoo,NE |

My engine service light came on late in the afternoon and was able to schedule an appointment early the next morning. It took less than an hour to perform the warranty work.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from WAHOO, NE |

very courteous and professional staff. always keep you informed of what is going on and strive to have your vehicle done, when they said they would!!

Courteous professional service dept.

by from Wahoo NE |

I took my pickup in for an oil change and to fix a rattle inside the dash which I thought would take most of the day. I was surprised to get a call within 2 hours informing me that it was done. Very professional service dept.

We buy all of our vehicles here!

by from Nebraska |

From the sales department to the shop repairs, we love the service at Sid Dillon in Wahoo. Over the years we have bought new and used pick ups here for our business and if something isn"t quite right after the sale, they make it right. Our main family vehicle as well as our children's used cars are from here too. The sales department is fun to work with and we never feel pushed. It is also important to our family to have a great service department to depend on and we have found that here. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I would suggest you give Ronnie a call, he'll find what you want.

The only place we have ever purchased a vehicle.

by from Wahoo, NE |

Sid Dillon is the only place my husband and I have ever purchased a vehicle, and we have purchased at least 10 different vehicles through our marriage. A couple years ago we traded our Chevy truck in for a new one. Our old truck had the DVD players on the head rests. When we traded it in we had forgotten to take a movie out of each DVD player. I let Dan know that we had forgot them. He tried to get them back but was unable to do so. Instead of telling us that he couldn't get them he purchased those two movies new and gave them to us! About 5 years ago our transmission went out in our truck, our mileage was just barely over when it is covered under warranty. Sid Dillon replaced our transmission under warranty without any hassle! We are now looking for a car for our daughter and we will be looking at Sid Dillon again!! Thanks for everything Sid Dillon! See you soon!

Great service

by from Fremont |

Had a great car buying experience the sales staff was very helpful.