Sid Dillon of Wahoo

257 W A St, Wahoo, NE 68066

Fast service

by from Wahoo,NE |

My engine service light came on late in the afternoon and was able to schedule an appointment early the next morning. It took less than an hour to perform the warranty work.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from WAHOO, NE |

very courteous and professional staff. always keep you informed of what is going on and strive to have your vehicle done, when they said they would!!

Courteous professional service dept.

by from Wahoo NE |

I took my pickup in for an oil change and to fix a rattle inside the dash which I thought would take most of the day. I was surprised to get a call within 2 hours informing me that it was done. Very professional service dept.

We buy all of our vehicles here!

by from Nebraska |

From the sales department to the shop repairs, we love the service at Sid Dillon in Wahoo. Over the years we have bought new and used pick ups here for our business and if something isn"t quite right after the sale, they make it right. Our main family vehicle as well as our children's used cars are from here too. The sales department is fun to work with and we never feel pushed. It is also important to our family to have a great service department to depend on and we have found that here. If you are in the market for a vehicle, I would suggest you give Ronnie a call, he'll find what you want.

The only place we have ever purchased a vehicle.

by from Wahoo, NE |

Sid Dillon is the only place my husband and I have ever purchased a vehicle, and we have purchased at least 10 different vehicles through our marriage. A couple years ago we traded our Chevy truck in for a new one. Our old truck had the DVD players on the head rests. When we traded it in we had forgotten to take a movie out of each DVD player. I let Dan know that we had forgot them. He tried to get them back but was unable to do so. Instead of telling us that he couldn't get them he purchased those two movies new and gave them to us! About 5 years ago our transmission went out in our truck, our mileage was just barely over when it is covered under warranty. Sid Dillon replaced our transmission under warranty without any hassle! We are now looking for a car for our daughter and we will be looking at Sid Dillon again!! Thanks for everything Sid Dillon! See you soon!

Great Business

by from Omaha, NE |

We have purchased numerous new and used vehicles both for personal and business use and our experience has been nothing but positive.

Great service

by from Fremont |

Had a great car buying experience the sales staff was very helpful.

Wahoo#1

by from Fremont |

I've purchased two cars from Sid Dillon-Wahoo, great staff from start to finsh. I've had all my service work done there & I've been very pleased with the customer service.

Great sales staff

by from Malmo, Ne |

We have boughten several vehicles from Sid Dillon and we will never go any where else. They are easy to work with, friendly, and have great service.

great buying expreance

by from fremont ne |

i went to sid dillon wahoo as a referral and they sure didnt let me down thanks again