Gross Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.

Gross Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.

1011 Commerce Dr, Black River Falls, WI 54615

New 877-779-6841
Used 877-754-7473
Service 877-438-4994

"Home of the no hassle price"

great place to go

by from osseo wi |

i just wanted to say i have bought a lot of cars in my life and i cant say i have ever been treated better than randy tollefson and the folks at gross auto in black river falls wi.he was very freindly and helpful and made the buying process as simple as it gets. my hats of to him and will go back to see randy again when im in the market.

love my yukon

by from osseo wi |

i dealt with randy tollefson on a gmc yukon 2011 model. i was very happy how i was treated and how nice and easy he was to work with and how he got us a very good price. will go there again for sure. my hats off to them.

Disappointment

by from Wisconsin Rapids, WI |

I hate to be rude, I'm usually a very understanding person, but I fell in love with a vehicle on the site, and sent out an email requesting more information on the vehicle since it was about 2 hours away from where I live. I got one email back saying the person was out of the office and would contact me back. Never heard back. Sent another email to a different associate there, and got nothing back. Its very disappointing, I love the vehicle but really makes me not want to purchase a vehicle from this company considering it is taking so long just to get ahold of someone.

purchased new Camaro here

by from Wausau, WI |

The phone converstations were pleasant and helpful and I easily negotiated a fair price prior to visting. Facilities were clean and nice. Sales rep was busy with another customer, so things took a bit too long, and I really didn't get a very good introduction to the vehicle due to this. Although, overall, I bought a nice vehicle for a good price.

Chev. Truck

by from Marshfield, WI |

Delayed response to my inquiry to bring car from another location to Marshfield resulted in no sale for Gross, I had already selected and purchased another vehicle.

Buying Experience

by from Tomah |

My experience was awesome. I would like to thank Chris Anderson for doing a great job in helping with my Gross Chevy Experience.. Keep up doing a great job!!!

Well...

by from sparta |

I only talked to you guys once and i have been bombarded by emails ever since. i feel smothered. Thanks for your support.