Johnson Motor Company of S.C.

Johnson Motor Company of S.C.

[274-460] Jefferson Davis Hwy, Aiken, SC 29801

New 877-900-0432
Used 888-816-8136
Service 866-610-2426

Welcome to Johnson Motor Company of South Carolina

Best GM service center in the CSRA

by from Augusta, GA |

Best GM service center in the CSRA! Because of 2 separate experiences I have had in the past 2 years, I will never take my 2001 Sonoma pickup to any other service department. A few years back I had a random shop rebuild my transmission for $1000 about 5 months later, my transmission died and needed to be fixed again. Since I was unable to get the original shop to fix it right, this time around I decided to take it to an actual GMC shop. I took the truck in at 8am on a Wednesday morning. They picked up the transmission in a town 3 hours away, installed it, and had it finished by 6pm the same day at a very reasonable price. So not only did I get a GM transmission put in, but I also got 100,000 warranty on parts and labor at any GM dealer in the country. Just this week, outside temps hit 110 outside and my 12 year old A/C was not working. Of course I was expecting at least a $1,200 repair cost. After hours of searching for the leak, it was determined that the leak was too small to find, and just a result of a 12-year slow leak. In the end, they only charged me $150 for labor and recharge and not a $1000 compressor. I feel like too many shops are eager to rip people off and will replace parts unnecessarily. I am more than pleased with both the service and honesty that I have received. To anyone with a GM vehicle, I highly recommend the guys at Johnson motor company for quality service and honest work.

Johnson Motor Company of South Carolina TOP NOTCH!

by from Elgin, SC |

From the moment I began communicating with Nick and the staff at Johnson Motor Company of South Carolina, I knew I was in for a good experience. Communication was clear and concise. Our questions were quickly answered and addressed. Most of the communication happened online - and when we decided to finally make the drive to see the car, they were ready for us. The used car we eventually purchased was clean, serviced, and ready to go with a full tank of gas. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing a car with Johnson Motor Company of South Carolina!