Mike Terry Auto Family

8703 N Highway 81, Duncan, OK 73534

Almost 3 hours for a simple oil change

by from Duncan ok |

Really 3 hours for an oil change?!? I got here at 7:45. I was the FIRST person here and they were NOT busy. On top of that at 2 1/2 hours I asked hey what's going on? The response: I'm busy and you would get out of here a lot quicker if I wasn't being bothered right now. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but you are bothering me by keeping me here for so long. Your attitude is subpar and you speed of work is even worse. If you read this review please understand that this dealership has a terrible reputation since the new ownership and in my opinion it is only getting worst.

THE WORST DEALERSHIP IN OKLAHOMA!!!!!

by from Lawton, OK |

This is the absolute worst experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle!!! I actually purchased 2 vehicles from Mike Terry. It took the dealership over 60 days to send the pay-off on one of the vehicles! Their lack of concern for their customers resulted in negative remarks going on my credit report! Mike Terry did nothing to fix the situation. The worst experience ever! I will never go back, nor would I ever recommend them to anyone. I would rather walk around Oklahoma than purchase another vehicle from Mike Terry!!!

slow to no response

by from Burkburnett Tx |

I sent an inquiry on a truck I saw through your web site to the dealer that advertised the truck. it took a couple of days to hear back on my initial attempt. After a couple days passed finally a sales rep in the internet department acknowledge my initial inquiry. Then again time passed without any follow up. The second response came after a week or so wanting to know the vehicle I was interested in and all that pertain to it. How little did this person pay to my description as it was quite precise the vehicle I was interested in, the choice of colors I preferred exterior and interior alike, what options I was willing to include was mentioned in detail the first time. So I reacted with a bit of sarcasm on their second attempt. It is possible they took offense to my response. But that is how I generally respond when ignored!

Something we both agree on, FINALLY!!!!!!!

by from Medicine Park, OK |

My wife and I have been shopping for a new truck for quite some time, but had a specific payment and term in mind. We have literally been to every major dealership in Lawton, OKC, and Witicha Falls. We just could not seem to either find a truck we both agreed upon or a purchase price that met our budget. Then we met Matt at Mike Terry on a week night (8pm). He showed us a new truck at a really good price but still a bit more than we wanted to spend and it was an extended cab and we were looking for a crew cab (9pm). He showed us a used (but well taken care of) crew cab and we both liked it (keep in mind my wife hates car lots and sales people like no other wowan) (10pm). Finally at 11:30pm, we had made the decision that this was the truck we wanted and the deal we could afford. So here we are today with our slightly used crew cab truck that everyone to include the kid is happy with. I definitely recommend to not waste your time with any other dealer in this area and let Mike Terry Auto Group and their team make your car buying experience as hassle free as they did for us. We will be back to purchase our next car but hopefully it won't be for a few more years.

Great People

by from Duncan, Ok |

I have just gone to the dealership looking for possible new cars, and Zach was just awesome! Very helpful in helping me find something I would like to buy. I would definitely recommend him, or any of the salesmen to anyone unsure of what they want. When the time is right, I will definitely buy my next car from the Mike Terry Auto Family!

Great Service

by from Lawton, OK |

I first went to Mike Terry with my mind set on one car, only to find out it had been sold the day before. Garrett did some research and found me a car that I loved more than the one I intended on buying. I got a great deal on a car and I love it. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks again for the the help and the amazing car!

Mike Terry

by from Hastings, Oklahoma |

I came in to trade my old pickup for a newer one that would pull my horse trailer and meet my needs, Garrett Williams was my sales person and he showed me a couple and I found one that I liked, we test drove it and even took it to hook up to my trailer just to be sure it would pull it! After we pulled the trailer around I was happy and we went back to work on the deal, it took a little time but where very helpful talking with my bank and seeing that I stayed happy while I waited. I am very happy with my first overall car buying experience! I was never pressured or pushed, I told them what I wanted and they made it happen. Will be a repeat customer in the years to come! Thank you Mike Terry Auto Family for taking care of me!

Great time and service

by from Duncan, Oklahoma |

Customer service was great, though it did take some time as expected, I found the vehicle I wanted and they worked well with me on getting the price I wanted as well. The environment of the dealership was a little lacking in a sense on the used department, but very nice on the new side, everything looked fairly new and kept up. Would send others to Mike Terry in the future, overall had a great experience with them aside from the word on the street. I saw no problem with any of the things I was hearing. Negative talk is expected from those who do not always have their needs met, but I am very satisfied none the less! Thanks again and I absolutely love my new vehicle!

Great Service!!!!

by from Marlow, OK |

Our visit was excellent and helpful. Matt was great. Def recommend to anyone else!!!

linda taylor

by from marlow ok |

I have called several times about service issues on 3 Vans. Do you think a call back would be in order but no cares, We have dealt with Battison for 32 years and they were wonderful. Poor excuse for a dealer. Word of mouth means alot to a business.