McGraw Webb Chevrolet

29 Camden Byp, Camden, AL 36726

New 888-221-9934
Used 877-517-6410
Service 888-904-4959

We pride ourselves in being a family owned business that is known for treating our cutomers like family.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Mobile, Al |

Courtney made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. She brought the vehicle to Mobile so my mechanic could look at it. When we agreed on a deal, she had the paperwork ready for me when I got to the dealership. Without a doubt, Courtney will be our first stop when we look for another vehicle next year. She was extremely professional and reasonable and has won our future business

Great online buying experience

by from Monroeville, Alabama |

Thanks to Courtney! I found the van I was looking for online. Courtney promptly replied to my emails, and we were driving the vehicle in a couple of days. She was able to answer all my questions, and has followed up with me to make sure everything was in order. Thanks!!

March 6, 2014

Thanks David! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Vehicle purchase

by from Mobile, Al |

Courtney provided the best car buying experience I have ever had. She brought the vehicle to me in Mobile so my mechanic could inspect it. When we reached a deal, the paperwork was ready when I arrived at the dealership. She provided outstanding customer service and is the reason we will look first to her for our next vehicle purchase next year.

November 5, 2013

Thank you Robert for the 5 star review! Looking forward to working with you on your next purchase!

Awesome place !!!!!!!!!!

by from Gilbertown , AL |

Thanks for the hard work an extra time you put in on our purchase. Very understanding an patient. Felt like we pushed the easy button on this one . Great people to deal with an best deals around.

Never called me

by from Bham al |

I sent in a request about a certain car for sale, but never got one call back! If they car was already sold should have called!

September 13, 2013

Hi Adam, We're sorry that you never got a call back from us--there was an error in our system and we never received your vehicle details request until just recently, but we definitely still appreciate your business. The Chevy Avalanche you were interested in is still in stock, so if you are still in the market for a used truck, please call Courtney at (334) 682-4258.

Great Service

by from Camden, AL |

I bought a Chevrolet Equinox from McGraw-Webb Chevrolet this past month and it was an easy, no-pressure sales experience! Hutson McGraw was the dealer who sold to me and he was very helpful and nice. He kept me updated on everything and I know who I will buy a car from next time! Not only was the service great, but my new car is also! I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks McGraw-Webb and Hutson for the great car and experience!

August 6, 2013

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with all your service needs! We pride ourselves in being a family owned and operated down to earth organization. I am happy to hear that buyers are feeling what we try to portray! Thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new Equinox! Hutson McGraw

Go to McGraw-Webb!!!

by from Ashland, ALabama |

Great people, great sales experience, great service department. They really take care of you. This is the kind of people I want to do business with.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for your review. This is what we hope all customers feel like when they leave. No big city/high pressure sales tactics... We are just regular people who want you to have that new vehicle as much as you do yourself. Thank you for allowing us to show you the McGraw-Webb difference! McGraw-Webb Sales Team

Family Atmosphere, Great People

by from Auburn, AL |

McGraw-Webb is the only place I do business whether for sales or service! Their family run business makes me feel at home. The no pressure and hassle free atmosphere is what keeps me coming back.

Janet

by from Camden, Al |

I went to McGraw-Webb to get my oil changed. I didn't even have an appointment, but they took my car back, and I was ready to go in no time!! They were so nice to take my car on such short notice. If you would like great, speedy, and friendly service, GO TO MCGRAW-WEBB!!!!!!

jimmy1985

by from Camden,Al |

Bought my new Chevy from McGraw Webb and found this to be the easiest buying process I have ever had. They delivered my new suburban to me and gave me my first year of oil changes free! Would definitely give them a call if I was in the market for a new or used vehicle.

June 12, 2012

Thanks so much for your feedback. We pride ourselves in an easy low pressure buying process! Look forward to seeing you when you come in to McGraw-Webb for your free oil change. thanks again for buying from McGraw-Webb Chevrolet. Alesia McGraw

Great experience

by from Thomasville |

After shopping at many dealerships, they offered me the best price by far the first time. Very upfront and honest.