McGraw Webb Chevrolet

29 Camden Byp, Camden, AL 36726

New 888-221-9934 New888-221-9934
Used 877-517-6410 Used877-517-6410
Service 888-904-4959 Service 888-904-4959

We pride ourselves in being a family owned business that is known for treating our customers like family.

Great service

by from 16112 hwy 43 Grove Hill,Al |

It was a pleasure buying our truck from McGraw-Webb Chev. in Camden,Al.We have never had this kind of experience anywhere else.Mr.McGraw went above and beyond to get the truck we were looking for.

March 16, 2016

Mr. George, thank you for the purchase of your Silverado 1500 pickup! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service before, during and after the sale! Please let us know if we can help you again! Thank you for the review and kind words!

Best experience!

by from Fort Walton Beach |

I saw this truck on cars.com at McGraw Chevrolet. Camden Alabama 152 miles away from where I live. So I put an inquiry on cars.com was contacted right away from Christopher McGraw. He sent me some additional pictures of the truck and answered some questions. So I decided to go there. Every person I talk to up there was kind, courteous, helpful, and just outright Pleasant. I didn't experience any pressure from any of the salespeople. Chris was very professional and worked with me on negotiating a price that would work for both of us. The truck was used and out of alignment. They didn't hesitate to through it on the rack and realign it. Overall it was the best experience purchasing a vehicle I've ever had. Thumbs up to the team at McGraw Chevrolet and thank you. When I'm ever in the market again I'll definitely make the drive to go there again.

Easy online purchase, excellent service.

by from Monroeville AL |

I recently purchased a used Yukon XL. I had an extremely satisfying experience from the beginning. Christopher is very friendly, and above all patient. I'm probably not the easiest customer to deal with, but I never got the sense I was a bother. The facilities are very clean and modern, with a nice waiting area (including things for kids to do). All of the staff is very friendly and welcoming. After purchasing my vehicle, it was delivered to my house over an hour away while I was at work. On a separate occasion I brought my vehicle in for service. The service department is very convenient and fast. I was given a loaner car, but they had my car ready within 24 hours. Christopher even thoughtfully grabbed my son's toys out of my car and put them in the loaner, something I didn't even think about until halfway home. Overall, this dealership and their staff are very customer focused. I'm usually very wary of dealerships in general, but McGraw Webb has earned my business for life.

August 25, 2015

AJ, thank you for the opportunity to work with you on the purchase of your Yukon XL! We strive to provide excellent customer service, before, during and after the sale! Let us know if we can help you in any way! Thank you for your business and kind words!

Great Online Experience

by from Thibodaux, LA |

I found the Silverado I've been searching online for at McGraw Webb Chevrolet. I received a prompt personal response (not automated) the same evening of my inquiry. Christopher called me the next morning. He was very friendly and patient discussing the Silverado and pricing and I was pleasantly surprised when he offered to deliver the truck to me. Working with Victoria was a breeze setting up the paperwork and financing. This has been the easiest car buying experience I've had. Plus...I love my truck!!!

August 25, 2015

Tim, thank you for your business and kind words. We strive to provide excellent customer service, before and after the sale! Let us know if we can help you in any way!

Outstanding Online Buying Experience

by from Madison, MS |

When I started my online search for a used 2015 Tahoe, I didn't really know what I would find. I knew what features my wife wanted and I knew what price range I wanted to be in. When I found McGraw-Webb, I found more than just the vehicle that we were looking for. Evan quickly responded to my email questions and it was a pleasure working with Christopher to work out the details. I asked them if they could do as much paperwork in advance since we would be driving in from another state. They did all of that and more, not knowing if we would close the deal or not. Well, everything about the Tahoe was as they had described it and we closed the deal. Kelly had all the paperwork ready and had us ready to go in no time. Evan and Christopher even moved our luggage from our trade in to the Tahoe. Evan got us set up on OnStar and we were on our way. If anyone is in the market for a new or used vehicle, you owe it to yourself to take a look at McGraw-Webb. If your experience is like ours with Evan, Christopher and Kelly, you won't be disappointed!

April 16, 2015

Mr. Bob and Ms. Caren, it was a pleasure working with both of you! We appreciate you business and look forward to working with you in the future! If you need anything, please give us a call! Again, thank you for your business and enjoy your Tahoe!

Great online buying experience

by from Monroeville, Alabama |

Thanks to Courtney! I found the van I was looking for online. Courtney promptly replied to my emails, and we were driving the vehicle in a couple of days. She was able to answer all my questions, and has followed up with me to make sure everything was in order. Thanks!!

March 6, 2014

Thanks David! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Mobile, Al |

Courtney made this the best car buying experience I have ever had. She brought the vehicle to Mobile so my mechanic could look at it. When we agreed on a deal, she had the paperwork ready for me when I got to the dealership. Without a doubt, Courtney will be our first stop when we look for another vehicle next year. She was extremely professional and reasonable and has won our future business

Vehicle purchase

by from Mobile, Al |

Courtney provided the best car buying experience I have ever had. She brought the vehicle to me in Mobile so my mechanic could inspect it. When we reached a deal, the paperwork was ready when I arrived at the dealership. She provided outstanding customer service and is the reason we will look first to her for our next vehicle purchase next year.

November 5, 2013

Thank you Robert for the 5 star review! Looking forward to working with you on your next purchase!

Awesome place !!!!!!!!!!

by from Gilbertown , AL |

Thanks for the hard work an extra time you put in on our purchase. Very understanding an patient. Felt like we pushed the easy button on this one . Great people to deal with an best deals around.

Never called me

by from Bham al |

I sent in a request about a certain car for sale, but never got one call back! If they car was already sold should have called!

September 13, 2013

Hi Adam, We're sorry that you never got a call back from us--there was an error in our system and we never received your vehicle details request until just recently, but we definitely still appreciate your business. The Chevy Avalanche you were interested in is still in stock, so if you are still in the market for a used truck, please call Courtney at (334) 682-4258.