George Nahas Chevrolet

4135 East State Road 44, Wildwood, FL 34785

New 888-476-4941
Used 888-474-6598
Service 888-231-7994

IS THIS A GREAT COUNTRY OR WHAT?

Great Experience !!

by from Summerfield, FL |

My wife and I were in the market for a used SUV. My wife saw an add for a 2008 Chevy Equinox on the internet listed at George Nahas Chevrolet in Wildwood with low miles and an affordable price. We visited the dealership that next day and were greeted by a salesman named Rick who was very friendly and answered all our questions about the car and financing. We had a great experience and will definetly be back when the need arises!!

Never going there again

by from Wildwood, Fl |

I saw the special for $29.95 for an oil change and a tire rotation out from and I assumed that is what I was supposed to get. First I waited over an hour and a half for my car, then they tell me they had to take my tire off and put the spare on because it had a hole in it. Without even asking me if that is what I wanted. Then quoted me over $200 for a new tire on a Chevy Sonic! That is the cost for a truck tire. I walked out paying $45, $10 over the special so they could change the tire that walmart actually patched up. I am a walmart customer now for my vehicles.

Warranty Tire Repair

by from Summerfield, FL |

I had warranty service on a tire for my 2008 Chevy Equinox. The tire was replaced with no problem. The service department is GREAT !!!

A pleasurable experience

by from The Villages, FL |

My wife and I walked into the dealership and we were greeted by Angel Beauchamp. He was very pleasant, and as we later found out, he is extremely knowledgeable, not just about GM and Chevy cars but others as well. There was no pressure. He answered all our questions and took us for a test drive in 2 different vehicles. He told us a little about himself and we also told him about ourselves. He has a way of making people comfortable and relaxed. Everyone we met at the dealership were cordial and professional. It was a pleasurable experience.

Purchase of 2014 SS

by from Summerfield Fl. |

In the past year i have bought a 2012 traverse and a 2014 SS from George Nahas Chevrolet, and in both cases the purchasing experience was excellent. Since then I have taken our 2001 Silverado, and our 2004 Cavalier to be serviced and as always the staff has been great. My story is simple, after working in the fire department for 25 plus years the 2014 SS was my retirement gift. So far it is greater than i expected, not from the performance, but more importantly the handling, and comfort. I would and have been referring anyone I come across that is looking for a vehicle to go to George Nahas Chevrolet. Thanks again Mike Norcross

Bait and Switch

by from the villages fl |

For the second time I went to the dealership for an advertised vehicle. On their web site they had a 2014 Chevrolet Equinox for $23215.00. The car didn't exist. They said it was a computer error.

Lied and Manipulated!

by from Florida |

Found a 2 yr. old Ford Expedition on Cars.com. Went to George Nahas Chevrolet to look at it. Fully loaded and asked why it was traded in and if it had been in an accident. Told the seller wanted a Chevy and it was never in an accident. Shown a "clean" car fax report. After a few days I discovered the rear bumper was loose. Took it to my Ford dealer to get it checked. Turns out, the truck had been in an accident and the bumper was completely replaced by George Nahas Chevrolet and was not mounted properly. Since then, I have had trouble with the rear lights going out randomly, and bulbs that just fall out of the sockets. The interior door moldings were mangled as if it was taken apart and not put back together all the way. I could go on and on. Basically, the truck was traded in damaged to George Nahas and they repaired it for resale. They did not want to file a claim because they were protecting a very good commercial customer. It's all about the $$$!!!

George Nahas Chevrolet responded to this review

August 19, 2012

I do not know who posted this comment however this vehicle did not exist in our inventory. I'm sorry you had to see this but we treasure our customers here at George Nahas Chevrolet. If you need more information on this comment please call me direct at (352) 551-8921, John McBride Internet Sales Manager.

Great Place To Do Business

by from Ocala, Fl., |

My wife and I had a very pleasant experience while doing business at George Nahas Chevrolet in Wildwood, Fl., The salesman Mr. John Mcbride and staff were very courteous and helpful and I would recommend this dealership to anyone. John and Jocelyn Shumate

Truck buyer

by from Belleview,FL |

Found the vehicle while shopping online,once at dealership I found the to be exactly as advertised, salesman was knowledgeable and answered all questions, was not pushy. Sales manager and finance officer were very helpfull and explained all areas.