Keyser Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

10231 E Washington Rd, Reese, MI 48757

New 888-713-0836 New 888-713-0836
Used 888-706-9203 Used 888-706-9203
Service 888-709-7237 Service 888-709-7237

Expect more from your dealership experience - Get your keys at Keyser!

Service

by from Bay City, Mi 48708 |

Skilled & friendly service department!! Fast & efficient always!!

Highly recommend this Dealership!

by from Munger MI |

My whole family has been buying vehicles here for years, we have also referred several friends. Always a great experience. Service and sales are top notch!!!

April 19, 2016

Thank you for continuing to trust us with all of your automotive needs! We appreciate your continued patronage!

Great Place to do business with

by from Saginaw, Mi |

I have never had a bad experience at Keyser's. everyone is always willing to help, explain what they are doing and just nice down to earth people to deal with. Not just the Service Dept but the whole

March 11, 2016

Thank you for continuing to trust us with all of your automotive needs, Sparky! We appreciate your business, and your continues patronage!

Great people

by from Caro, MI |

When I went to Keyser, I had been car shopping for some time. Nate Wheeler was the first person to greet me, and never stopped helping and giving information. The whole crew at Keyser went above and beyond to help me walk out of there with the keys to a new vehicle. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for friendly, and passionate people to help with searching for your next vehicle.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for trusting Keyser with your business. We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience, and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle!

They truly beat competitors prices!

by from Frankenmuth, Michigan |

I have been shopping on the internet for a new truck since the beginning of September knowing exactly what I wanted in regards to options, color and what rebates I qualified for. I visited most of the dealers within a 50 mile radius who had the one I wanted only to leave frustrated because they could not match their internet pricing and was about to give up looking for a new vehicle. I saw Keyser had one like I wanted on their website and thought I would visit them (skeptically) to see if they would honor the internet price. Not only did Keyser meet the internet price, they gave me market value on my trade in and I drove my new truck home that day. I would like to thank Joe Frevola and the sales staff at Keyser for a great experience.

January 6, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience, Tim! All of us here at Keyser Chevrolet Buick sincerely hope you are enjoying your new Silverado! Stop in and say hi to Joe when you are in for service!

Great Buying Experience

by from Bay City, MI |

I had my 2011 Silverado in for oil change and tire rotation. Ended up talking to Darryl Mahan and Jenn Lake on leasing a 2015 Silverado. 2011 Truck was serviced in good time, service staff friendly, knowledgeable and timely. Two days later I took delivery of my 2015 Siverado. Jenn Lake handled the delivery,helped with the new features , answered all my questions. Overall, very good experience and would recommend dealer to anyone needing a vehicle.

December 9, 2014

Thank you, Dave, for your review. Your feedback and input is important to us, and we are very thankful for you trusting us with your business, both sales and service. -Jenn

Very Great Service

by from Reese MI |

Hi my name is Jerod Hill from reese and i enjoy Keyser's alot my dad had a business in Reese it was Hills R.V. we delt with Rick alot. very great people Darcey Szagesh is the best and michelle to in service. i would recomend it to anyone.

December 8, 2014

Thank you, Jerod, for such kind words and praise. It makes us incredibly happy that you enjoy your experiences with us!

Above and Beyond

by from Essexville, Mi. |

I had the pleasure of working with Sally Loomis. She knows customer service! I have worked in the customer service industry for nearly 17 years and she does beyond what a customer expects. She made the entire buying process as easy as possible for me. I knew what I wanted and she made it happen. She literally had ALL of the legwork done for me before I even went into the dealership. I saw the car I wanted on their website and called. All I had to do was go in, test drive the car and I came back the next morning to sign all required paperwork needed for the buying process. She never tried to sway my buying decision. Everyone at the dealership was very welcoming. Keyser has definitely gained a lifelong customer today. Thank You

December 4, 2014

A big "Thank You" to Nichole for the nice comments. It was my pleasure working with her, and I was excited for her to get the car she wanted! Let it be said that she made it easy to be professional, due to her professional way of doing business also. I will look forward to servicing her throughout her ownership and hope she recommends me to her friends and family. Sally Loomas Keyser Chevrolet Buick of Reese, MI Sales Consultant

Great experience!

by from Bay City, MI |

Process was great from beginning to end. Adam Everett was stellar!

November 18, 2014

Thank you for the kind words, Lindsay! We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience!

ask lots of questions!!!!

by from Bay City |

Thought this was a down to earth real dealership and as a single parent I needed a fair deal well I thought I had thay with Keyser BUT 3 months later I need

November 18, 2014

We would like to apologize for any issues you may have encountered in your buying experience with Keyser Chevrolet Buick. We would like the opportunity to hear what issues you may have encountered, and do what we can to make things right. Please reach out to us at (989) 868-4181!