Riverside Chevrolet

200 S Plaza Park, Chillicothe, IL 61523

New 877-243-4779
Used 888-319-1298
Service 888-875-2647

"You can't beat our bottomline prices"

Great buying experience!

by from Peoria, IL |

I had been in the market for my new vehicle for quite some time. After searching dealerships in person and online, Marcus was my guy! He helped me find exactly what I was looking for and more. I never felt pressured into buying and I didn't feel like he was trying to "upsell" me all the whistles and bells. He worked hard to get me the best rates and made sure I was completely happy with everything before making my final decision. I will most definitely be recommending him and his team at Riverside to any friends or family looking for a vehicle!

August 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give use your feedback! the pleasure was ours, if you need anything let us know!

Purchase

by from Lowpoint , IL |

What an excellant experience RIverside dealership!!!!! We had been out shopping for a new car all day. We were on the internet looking for that special car. The one you just have to have, We found 3... We went to 2 other dealerships before arriving at Riverside .When we were at the other dearships (2 to be exact ) we were lied to about the options on the Camero that we wanted, and about the price . Lets just say that we both were not impressed with the other dealerships . .... Also neither of us have been to Riverside dealership before and were treated like Family . What a great experience Kudos to Marcus and Tom For being there to help in anyway they can and staying late to make sure everything was done correctly. Thanks so much Chris and Shelly

Purchase

by from Lowpoint , IL |

August 26, 2013

Chris and Shelly! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and we are so happy you found your car on the internet and made your way over to us to take care of you! it was our pleasure and such a cool car! Enjoy it! if you need anything at all you know where we are :)

Great Customer Service

by from Washington, IL |

Last month I purchased a used Jeep Liberty from Marcus at Riverside Chevy. Although I was probably not the easiest customer to deal with (picky, picky, picky), Marcus took the time to help me find exactly what I wanted. He went over every detail of my purchase with me as many times as I needed to feel comfortable and confident with my buying decisions. He treated me like a friend and I felt he was very trustworthy. Also, he really worked hard with the bank to get me a better rate and he made sure I was satisfied with the terms. I would recommend Marcus and Riverside Chevy to all my friends and family.

August 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feed back we really appreciate it! Knowing what you want in a car isn't being "picky" lol it in fact makes our jobs easier. We were glad to be able to find the right fit for you! If you need anything let us know! Thanks again!

Above and Beyond any other car buying experience!

by from Groveland IL |

I recently purchased a new vehicle through Marcus at Riverside. I really had no intention of buying or trading my vehicle in that day. However, when I got there I was treated with NO PRESSURE! A totally different experience than I have ever had with the stereotypical 'pushy' salesman. Made my buying decision VERY easy to do!! I needed an extra part for my vehicle, not realizing this until after the purchase. Marcus took the time out of his schedule to get this ordered and actually brought it out to my work. Great experience, highly recommend!!

August 19, 2013

We Appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If you need anything just give us a call!

TERRIBLE SERVICE

by from Chillicothe, IL |

I had to get my ignition replaced and took it to riverside. When they finished, the radio didn't work, my brake lights started staying on and my interior lights wouldn't work (They worked before and an inition job shouldn't interfere with lighting. Well, I called and they said the radio was probably just locked up from doing dash work. I have been waiting in the waiting room now for an hour on "an easy job". They also told me that my other problems were not their doing not their problem. Obviously they don't care about me returning for any other services I need. Because, trust me I won't. BEWARE RIVERSIDE AND THEIR AWFUL ATTITUDES.

August 9, 2013

We certainly apologize for any inconvience or mis-communication that we may have caused. This matters to us, we want to make sure that you are completly satified and if we made any mistakes we will stand behind our mistake and make it right. We Certainly strive to take care of our customers, and this situation is no different. Please return our calls so that we may take care of this for you. Thank you!

Terrible service center.

by from Peoria, ill. |

Was charged $140 for an a/c recharge that leaked out because they did not check the system first yet still charged my wife after the fact. Other visit was told catalytic convertor was bad and needed replaced, wasted money having it replaced when the shop said there was nothing wrong with it after it was cut off. Once again this was to my wife. The 'women does not know trick'.