Parker Chevrolet

517 Gorday Dr, Ashburn, GA 31714

New 888-239-3933
Used 888-417-4341
Service 888-822-8218

When you want a Chevrolet, Buick or GMC - come to Parker FIRST!

Best car buying experince ever!

by from Saint Augustine, FL |

I have been looking for a used silverado truck for over a year. I found an ad on cars.com for a 2006 Silverado truck. I called Parker Chevrolet to find out the details on the truck. I spoke with Lloyd and he said the truck looked like new and I would be hard pressed to find a scratch. The next day I drove 215 miles from Saint Augustine FL To Ashburn GA Lloyd was waiting for me and had the truck pulled up out front. I was surprised to find the truck exactly as Lloyd said. It is the cleanest used truck I had looked at. He did explained that they do not pressure wash the engine bay so that they didn't damage any thing. After test driving the truck we agreed on a price and 45 minutes later I was on my way home. Parker Chevrolet was easy to work with and was as honest as any dealer I ever dealt with. It was well worth the drive. Thank you Parker Chevrolet!!

Will be back

by from Georgia |

They did the job right and on the 1st time. I will be back, this is my third Enclave from Parker.

The employees at Parker Chevrolet were great!

by from Georgia |

My trip to Parker Chevrolet took around 2 hours and it was well worth the trip. A big thank you to Mr. Benjy Gandy for all of his help! I will be back and will tell all of my friends!

Above and Beyond

by from Ashburn |

Parker Chevrolet went out of their way in trying to find the perfect vehicle at the perfect price! I will definitely recommend them to anyone and will be using them again. Mr. Lloyd was wonderful!

Customer Service Excellence!

by from Macon, GA |

I drove from Macon to look at a new Tahoe and was greatly impressed by the customer service I received from the sales team, especially Mr. Lloyd Ewing - HE ROCKS! I am still trying to decide on the Tahoe but whatever I get WILL come from Parker Chevrolet!

Easiest Vehicle Trade of My Life!

by from Ashburn |

I traded my car over the phone after emailing pctures of my vehicle for a trade - it couldn't have been easier.

Nice friendly group of folks!

by from Ashburn |

Everybody there works together to meet your one stop shop and service needs. It is a pleasurable experience.

Horrible Experience lies and deceit.

by from Inman,SC |

I inquired about a used 2012 Chevrolet Silverado and informed salesperson I lived 5-6 hours away from the dealership. He said that I would love the vehicle. After taking off work and driving to the dealership, it was obvious after first inspecting the vehicle that almost the entire body had an awful after market paint job. There were specs all in the paint. The trim was peeling away from the door. Upon checking the engine compartment, it looked worse than my truck that is 15 years old that has never been cleaned. When I crawled under the vehicle, there was caked on dirt 1-2 inches thick down the sides of the under carriage and on the skid plate. Furthermore, there were dirt stains up the tailpipe and also wet mud in the bed between the bed liner and the painted bed, the length of the bed. Inside the driver and passenger doors the paint was wore to the metal from people's feet getting in and out. I was led to believe that an 80 year old man drove the vehicle (obviously not the typical 80 year old man most would think of). After returning the vehicle and informing the salesperson of all the defects of the truck, he made excuses for the dealership and then stated that he should have paid more attention before letting me drive 5-6 hours. He never offered any recourse to solve the problem and just walked away and let us drive the 5-6 hours back. Buyer beware!!!!

Trying to find a Job to purchase a car :(

by from Tifton, Georgia |

I Will be buying my car from this dealer as soon as i find a Job. Thanks :) Jimmy

Dodge Caravan

by from Sycamore, GA |

Unfortunately the Dodge Caravan I inquired about was sold according to the dealership, but I have purchased from them in the past and found them to be easy to work with and amiable, which is why I am currently keeping my used car inquiries with them.

Former owner of a 2002 Malibu

by from Ashburn, GA. |

For 5 years I have taken 2 vehicle's in for service and find appointments do not mean anything , so I replaced my very good 2002 Malibu with a 2013 Ford fussion. Please take me off your mailing list. Thanks, Ivan Gamet, Ashburn, GA.