Bill Knight Lincoln Volvo

4111 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74145

2012 Lincoln MKX - Sunroof Explosion

by from Tulsa OK |

2012 Lincoln MKX - Sunroof Explosion Update on exploding sunroof on Lincoln MKX. I received a phone call today from Mr. Bill Knight explaining that his service manager Kelly Casey had been fighting with Lincoln to cover the cost of repair of the sunroof shattering. Mr. Knight stated that he had contacted Lincoln himself with the same request with no results. He offered to pay my insurance deductible and provide a new MKX as a loaner during the repair process. I am satisfied because Bill Knight Lincoln has stepped up and provided this customer service when Lincoln Corporation would not.

Great dealership

by from Sapulpa OK |

Best car buying experience I've ever had. No pressure. Ask for Randy White. Great guy to deal with

exploding sunroof

by from tulsa ok |

I have been a Bill Knight customer since 2005, and purchased a Lincoln Certified MKX in January 2014. I have only put 4000 miles on the vehicle since that time. The vehicle is kept in the garage and always parked away from all other vehicles in parking lots. Needless to say it has received excellent care. On June 7th while driving the sunroof exploded, it was not hit by anything it just exploded. Bill Knight service manager and Lincoln say that it was my fault and therefore my responsibility to pay for repairs made. Lincoln regional manager said it could have been hit previously and just exploded on June 7, if that is the case it was hit prior to my purchase. I am only one customer but one customer that will never purchase a Ford/Lincoln product again and will never associate with Bill Knight in the future. I am without a vehicle while the repairs are being made as My Lincoln will not provide a loaner reimbursement because it is not their fault. Well it wasn't my fault either but I'm the one that is being inconvenience.

2012 Lincoln MKX - Sunroof Explosion

by from Tulsa, OK |

June 17, 2014

Mr. Marshall - it was good to speak with you today. As I explained on the phone, we have been unable to get Lincoln to cover this incident since the glass warranty is 12 months/12,000 miles and your vehicle has been in service over two years and has 43,000 miles on it. We understand completely your frustration with what happened and I want to be sure you know we gave it our best effort to have this covered for you from Lincoln. You have my commitment that we will expedite the repair in our Body Shop to return your Lincoln to you ASAP. Thanks for reaching out to us. If I can be of any further assistance, please call me directly at 918-526-2301.

2013 Lincoln MKZ

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Had been looking at cars on Saturdays for a few weeks, researching through Consumer Reports and others. My Cousin was in town for the weekend, and insisted my wife and I check with the local Acura dealership. Nothing there "got" me, so we left. We had no plans go to Bill Knight Lincoln, as I knew there was nothing there I was interested in. Nothing. But I decided to swing by were only a couple of blocks away. Pulled up, and Ben Wagner came out to greet us. Ben sold us a 2005 Mustang when our youngest graduated from high school. I explained the situation to Ben (my car was totalled, just had "X" to spend, wanted all the safety features, not very negotiable on price, etc.). He said "there's just one car I want to show you." It is this magnificent Lincoln MKZ. I never thought I'd be giddy about driving a car at this age - but I am. It's powerful, quiet, comfortable, has all the safety features, and is a blast to drive. Because of the Mustang, I know that Bill Knight is top-notch in the service department too. That made the buying decision even easier. Everything about the experience was top rate. Ben is not a typical "car salesman." He is respectful, listens to the customer, and provides professional answers and advice. Car shopping would be so much easier with more folks like him. Ben and the rest of the team are a class act.

2009 Chevy Tahoe

by from Claremore, Ok |

Jason Madison our salesmen was very helpful! Overall it was one of ourbest used car buying experiences. Jason was great and went out of his way to be helpful. Would purchase from him agsin.

May 14, 2014

We're so glad to hear this! Thanks for a great review, and we hope to do business with you in the future! Thanks again!

Audi Q7

by from Jenks, OK |

I bought an Audi Q7 from Bill Knight a little over a week ago, after I had the car a couple of days a check engine light came on. I called my salesman, Randy White, who was very helpful, answering my questions and addressing my concerns. After doing what he suggested the light went out like he said it would. I would buy another vehicle from Randy, he knew the products and was very helpful throughout the process. Good experience.

April 29, 2014

Thanks for a great review! We're sorry to hear about your check engine light coming on, but so glad that we were able to help you take care of the problem. Let us know how we can continue to help you in the future. Thanks again!

2013 Lincoln MKX_Chris Hodges

by from Bixby, OK |

This was our easiest and best car buying experience. Chris Hodges was great and he was willing to spend the extra time to make sure we were completely taken care of, thanks again!

April 28, 2014

We're so glad to hear this Mitch! Chris is a great salesman and always delivers for our customers. Please let us know if there is a way we can help you in the future! Thanks again!

Volvo VX 90

by from Tulsa, OK |

test drove several of the competing SUV's and none could hold a candle to the Volvo. Matt the sales assoc and the whole crew at Bill Knight Volvo did an excellent job. Service was always spot on and the buying process was one of the quickest and easiest I have experienced in 10 years. Great job guys!

March 29, 2014

Volvo is an excellent brand! We're so glad we were able to help get you in your next car! Thanks for choosing Volvo of Tulsa, and we hope to be seeing you again soon!

Happy Lincoln MKX owner

by from Bartlesville ok |

I purchased a 2014 Lincoln mkx. I had test drove a Cadillac srx and was not sold on it. Drove to the Lexus dealership, no salesman came out even though I was on the lot for some time. The Lincoln was not on my list but I had seen one the day before so thought I would just look at one. Ben Wagner came out as soon as I drove on the bill knight lincoln dealership lot he ask me what kind of car I was looking for and soon we were sitting in an MKX . We took it for a test drive I was so impressed with Lincoln's technology the way the car handled and the comfort. They did not have the exact color and interior I wanted. Not to worry Ben took a few minutes found the exact one I wanted . Two days later I drove my new car off the lot. Ben has called regular and even mailed my necklace that I left in my other car. I have to say I have bought several new cars and always dreaded the whole car trading experience. Thanks to Ben and everyone at bill Knights dealership I know where I will shop for all my cars and will tell my family and friends to go there first.

March 11, 2014

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We appreciate your business and are pleased you are happy with your new Lincoln MKX. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future! Please let us know if there is any way we can help you. Thanks again!