Joe Basil Chevrolet

New 888-293-6430
Used 866-610-8693
Service 888-238-8756

...Just Great Deals!!!

A welcome change and a great lease deal

by from Elma, NY |

Tim was fantastic and I haven't had such a pleasant experience at a dealership in years. This was a welcome change. I am enjoying my car a great deal and look forward to gaving it serviced at Joe Basil.

Great service

by from Buffalo,NY |

The service was excellent, they treat the people with respect and courtesy. Nice waiting room

Quick service time

by from Erie, PA |

It was a literally "No Hassle" experience for me. I live out of state, so being able to just come in for my oil changes and without an appointment as well, is really beneficial. My car was ready for me in what I believe was the fastest time from any other dealer I had been in.

Internet shopper

by from Nunda NY |

I set up an appointment to view a vehicle with Joe Basil Chevrolet. And informed them that I was very interested in that vehicle to the point of cash in hand ready. after driving almost two hours to look at said vehicle. I was told "Oh I'm sorry sir that truck was sold Friday". Pretty discouraging these days of modern technology this dealerships couldn't have the common decency to call text or even email me to inform me that the truck had been sold. least to say I would not recommend this dealer to anyone who is Internet shopping for a vehicle.

August 28, 2015

Travis, thank you for sharing your feedback. Customer satisfaction is one of our most important priorities and I am discouraged to learn you left our dealership disappointed. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Regards, Lindsey Walters lindseyw@joebasilchevrolet.com

Always a good experience when I visit.

by from Colden |

Friendly staff and great customer service. It's always a good experience when I visit.

great to deal with

by from barker NY |

understood what we wanted and delivered , also were not pushy was great

Service visit

by from Buffalo, NY |

Fast, professional, and courteous service. I highly recommend this dealer for service, and sales.

Aluminum wheels.

by from South Wales NY |

Replaced three aluminum wheels that were discolored. Two were mounted with white lettering out and third was mounted with white lettering in, Now I have three wheels with lettering out and one with lettering in.

May 12, 2015

Edward, we are sorry for the experience you had at Joe Basil Chevrolet. Our customers are our greatest asset, and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed and shared with our service team. Please call me at your earliest convenience so we may hopefully come to a satisfactory resolution. I look forward to hearing from you. Lindsey Walters lindseyw@joebasilchevrolet.com

Horrible experience

by from Batavia, NY |

The salesman made a mistake when telling me the odometer mileage my new vehicle. It had considerable more when I picked it up. Salesman & General Manager's non-caring attitude made a relatively small issue a horrible one. If someone makes a promise to call me back, they should do it - not just blow me off.

April 13, 2015

I would like to extend an apology for your experience. It's important to us that we satisfy every customer and you actually really help us by bringing these inconsistencies to our attention. I am concerned about this issue and would like the opportunity to mend it. If you could contact me at your earliest convenience we can work at resolving this. Thank you! Lindsey Walters lindseyw@joebasilchevrolet.com

No hassles this time around

by from Depew,Ny |

No hassle deal this time around. Great to work with Jack

Great new car buying experience

by from rochester, NY |

I am not a stranger to buying cars and almost every time I have walked away feeling I got ripped off one way or another. Not this time at Basil Chevrolet. I had been looking for a Camaro for quite a long time and decided to make my move on a 2014 in winter of 2015 hoping I could get a good deal. Basil has someone greet you as you come in (instead of ignoring you as many other places I have been in) and Abby came to help me out with a car I had been researching online. I had just come from another dealer who played the "I'll give you the best deal, even lower than advertised" game, only to say half the rebates wont apply, so I was not hopeful when I stepped in here. Let me say that Abby was great! I told her the price I had seen on my car a couple weeks ago online, and that I knew it was now listed higher again. I told her I really needed the best sale price to afford this car and a good interest rate since it was really at the high end of my budget. Abby brought me back that great sale price I had requested (the very first time) and when I came in the next day to finish the deal, the interest rate was as good as I wanted and the payments right where they should be. No unpleasant surprises after dreaming of that car all night! No crazy plate fees or "extra charges" either. The entire experience was my best one so far of buying a new car, I was given exactly what I wanted and never had to spend hours of time waiting for anything. The car was ready when promised and it is beautiful! Thanks Abby and thanks Basil for getting me into my dream car!