Brockman Subaru

533 S Main St, Amherst, VA 24521

New 877-845-6364 New877-845-6364
Used 888-245-1171 Used888-245-1171
Service 888-222-3144 Service 888-222-3144

Brockman Subaru - New Subaru & Used Car Dealership & Car Repair Center in the Amherst & Forest, VA Area

Worth the drive!

by from Lynchburg, Virginia |

We bought our first Subaru from Brockman in 1993. When we wanted a new Outback to replace our aging mini-van, we never even looked at other dealerships although there is one much closer to our home in Lynchburg. Brockman didn't let us down! They were very friendly and stayed late in the evening to accommodate our schedules. Finding the right Outback took a little effort on their part, but we got the car we wanted for a good price. I'm confident that Brockman will live up to our expectations when it comes time for service too! Its well worth the drive to deal with someone who treats you like they want your repeat business.

August 28, 2014

Ed and Michelle, thank you for your kind remarks, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We greatly appreciate you! We look forward to serving you in the future! ~ Your friends at Brockman Subaru

Service

by from Forest,Va. |

I had my first visit to replace airbag recall,the people were friendly,the service prompt and I will be returning for any service I need in the future.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for your kind review Margaret! We appreciate your business in our Service Department! We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

Friendly knowledgeable and accommodating

by from Albany, NY area |

On 12/28/15 our 2003 Baja broke down on Rt81 near Natural Bridge. We called Brockman Subaru for guidance. They sent out C&C (Curtis) for a tow. He was very friendly and accommodating to say the least! Upon arrival Greg Millner and John Brockman were very accommodating and friendly also and advised us to stay overnight in town and would diagnose problem in the morning and provided us with a free rental car. Next day car was diagnosed and fuel pump assembly was unavailable so it had to be ordered and overnighted from Subaru. We decided to continue our trip out of state, so they set up a rental from enterprise and gave us a free ride too. We picked our Baja up on Jan. 1st and continued our way home. Car ran great as usual. Thanx town of Amherst for being accommodating!! :-)

February 3, 2016

Brian and Terri, thank you for your kind remarks! It was a pleasure serving you! ~ Your friends at Brockman Subaru

Clean failities & Great & Friendly Service

by from Lexington, VA |

The waiting room and coffee area look great - so clean and organized. Let me guess, Simms had something to do with this?! Customer service, as always, was wonderful!

FRIENDLY SERVICE

by from Roseland VA |

Always fast and great service!I have never been disappointed at any visit to Brockman Subaru.

Great Service !!!

by from Charlottesville, VA |

Awesome dealership and one of the most friendly of staff I have ever met.

Excellent service and value

by from Madison Heights, VA |

Love visiting the staff at Brockman Subaru. I am very welcomed and appreciated when I arrive for my service appointments.

Awesome Service! Friendly and Fast!

by from Monroe, VA |

I bought my first Subaru here last Sept and it was a 2013 Outback with a v6 and fully loaded. I had looked around for similar Outbacks from nearby dealers and had no luck. Actually, at Terry Subaru the saleswoman called me to tell me on two separate occasions that they had the loaded out 6 cylinder so I drove the 45 minutes there. BOTH times she lied. They were 4 cylinders. Wow. Then she told me that they could get one in with a $500 deposit. I said no. Next, I emailed Brockman about a 6 cylinder that was on their website but it had just sold. However, the saleswoman named Simms Brockman told me that she would track one down. She found one in Asheville, NC and sent someone down there to bring it back here just so that I could see it! I checked it out and loved it. I did an online credit app and then asked when I should come in to buy. When I arrived, I only had to sit for about 5 minutes and the paperwork was all done! Now when I come in for oil changes and tire rotations, I am greeted by name! They do quick, accurate, and well priced work. At Brockman you feel like you are a part of the family. This is NOT your typical car dealership. It's worth the drive if you don't live in the areas -Mike Clinton

Thank goodness for this place!

by from Lowesville, VA |

So glad there is a business where I know I will be treated with respect and honesty. I have heard other dealerships rip off women but I know I can trust Brockman Subaru for excellent service.

Great buying experience

by from Amherst, VA |

Very friendly staff who make me feel very welcomed and appreciated.