McKaig Chevrolet Buick - A Dealer FOR the People

1110 E Broadway Ave, Gladewater, TX 75647

Service 903-374-4483

wonderful experience!

by from gladewater tx |

We have never been treated so well at a car lot. Brian, Paul and Sabrina was awesome! We weren't sure we would get such a wonderful used truck but they got us one for a great price! It was so nice not to be pressured we bought another vehicle a couple days later! Best car buying experience ever!

Mini coop crazyy

by from Gladewater,tx |

My boyfriend and I were looking for a second car, so I could have something to drive while he was at work. (Night shifts) My boyfriends stepmom told us to go to mckaig and talk to Ct. Usually, when you go to a dealership it's an all day event, your aggravated and drained, and most likely your not going to leave with something the same day! But at mckaig it was different, we got there and were completely done and out of there in under two hours. Not only did he help me get a car, but even helped us get insurance! Not only would I buy from mckaig again, but would recommend anyone I know to go talk to Ct at Mckaig Cheverlet Buick!

Absolutely the best place to buy, hassle free!

by from Big Sandy, TX |

I have been going here for all my vehicle maintenance for a few years now but when I heard about the $5.00 down on the first (88) cars to go on the lot it triggered my interest in getting a newer ride. I didn't want to sit around the dealership for hours on end to see if I even qualified so I got a hold of one of the sales staff, Brian Pilcher, and informed him that I wanted to do all the paperwork online as I had little to no time between work and picking up my son. I was very happy with the help that I received and actual time it took to get approved. I only went in twice in two days and spent a maximum of (1) hour each time to finish up the in-house paperwork. That was soo much easier than the 4-6 hours I've spent at other places. It was very painless and the staff was super friendly. I'm sure I got offered at least 12 bottles of water in the time I was there. lol. My credit is poor-average but that was not an issue at all. I have got to say that I would refer anyone and everyone here to get there "Nicer, newer car!" lol

For The People!

by from Gilmer, Texas |

On May 14th, my husband and I decide to take my 2012 Malibu by McKaig Chevrolet in Gladewater. We weren?t really looking to trade in but thought we would see what they could offer. I drove away with a 2015 Malibu with 10 miles on it - my very first BRAND NEW car. This was the second time we did business with Brian Pilcher, and let me tell you, he is a gem!! Brian and Mark Porter not only got me a fair trade in price, but was able to fight for me to get the 2015 in my price range. McKaig really is a dealer for the people! We loved them so much that the following week we traded in my husband?s truck for a 2015 Camaro SS. Everyone there is so friendly and helpful! I will never do business anywhere else!

Great Place

by from Longview, Tx |

I went into Mckaigs for an oil change on my 2011 vehicle and left there in a 2015 Malibu. It was so unexpected and exciting. The environment is so welcoming and warm I?m sure it has a lot to do with their genuinely pleasant staff. This is my second vehicle purchase from them and I can?t see myself every buying from anywhere else. Ask for Brian he is awesome.

Great car dealership!

by from gladewater, Texas |

We have been customers of McKaig Chevrolet Buick for many, many years. Mike Lambert searches diligently to find us just the right vehicle each time we purchase one. His professionalism is always of the highest quality and he is willing to work with us in every way! Service is outstanding and the people are very friendly!

New Chevrolet Traverse LTZ

by from Gladewater,Texas |

We already owned a Chevy Traverse but, decided it was time to check out a newer model. Went to McKaig chevorlet in Gladewater and talked with Charles Phillips. He was very easy to talk with and he knew what we were looking for. Within the hour he had found just exactly what we wanted! We told him where we needed to be with monthly payments.......he was able to get us right where we asked! Very polite and knowledgeable about the Traverse. Even set up our OnStar, XM and Wifi!! When its time to trade again we will certainly go back and ask for Charles Phillips!!

May 28, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write such a kind review for us, Mr. Phillips! Glad to hear that Charles was able to help you upgrade to that nicer, newer traverse you deserve! We aim to be as transparent as possible about the entire car-buying process, and it seems that Charles did exactly that for you! Glad you're enjoying your new Chevrolet Traverse! Kent & Mark Abernathy Your East Texas Dealer FOR The People

DIDN'T WASTE MY TIME

by from LONGVIEW TX |

contacted ct at mckaig wanting a trax credit isnt great and although they did a deal it wasn't going to fit my budget so i told ct what I wanted and needed in a vehicle he replied with let me find it and it took a week but he found not 1 but 4 vehicles and actually ran a deal on 3 before I liked the numbers and bought the 4th one it took some negotiating but they got where I needed and I am pleased with my deal. they did all of this without me being there and wasting my time I only had to spend about 45 minutes total at the dealership and that included the negotiating and then my return to sign my paperwork I will do business with them again ct is an honest salesman he did what was asked and delivered so far what was promised I still have to return to have the hitch installed but overall a very good experience with ct and mckaig

May 28, 2015

What a great story you have to tell! Thank you so much for taking the time to share it with us! Our goal is to be as transparent as possible and to authentically find solutions to the hurdles that keep East Texan's from purchasing the nicer, newer car we know they deserve! CT is great at what he does, and we are so glad to have you as part of the McKaig family!

Great experiance

by from Tyler, texas |

I went in expecting to be told that they would unable to help given I was in a bad situation be upside down in my previous car. Thanks to Bruce and the rest of the team at Mckaig did everything they could to help and they did just that. I was so impressed with the whole process. They help me to get in to a brand new suv. I would defintley recommend them to anyone. It was the best car buying experiance ever. They also helped my sister as well in the same week. I just love Mckaig Chevrolet in Gladewater.

May 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review, Ms. Williams! We understand that people have bumps and bruises from the past that can make the thought of making purchases daunting. We aim to find solutions to those bumps and bruises rather than simply turning guests away or selling product. I am so glad we were able to help you get into the nicer, newer car! Thank you so much for referring your sister to us! Kent & Mark Abernathy Your East Texas Dealer FOR The People

Friendly, helpful group of folks

by from Gladewater, TX |

Just have to say, that everyone....EVERYONE, I've come in contact with at Mckaig's has been extremely friendly and helpful. The service department, has even taken me to work in the morning and brought my vehicle back to me. I apologize that I can't remember everyone's name, but all these ladies and gentlemen seem to be willing to go above and beyond for their customers. Customer service is truly lacking most places these days, but not at Mckaigs.

May 28, 2015

Thank you so much Ms. Smith! We aim to treat our guests as we would treat guests in our home - So glad you got to enjoy the full "McKaig Experience"!