McKaig Chevrolet Buick

1110 E Broadway Ave, Gladewater, TX 75647

New 888-786-1239
Used 888-718-6290
Service 888-434-2079

"A Dealer For the People since 1931"

Allen Hudson

by from Hideaway, Texas |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Impala from McKaig Chevrolet. It was a good experience. The salesman was professional, knowledgeable, courteous and was easy to work with, on agreeing to a price I could afford. The owner took the time the come and visit with us to make sure we had our questions answered. The Salesman took the time to show us how all he many extras on the car worked. We couldn't expect to be treated any better than Mike and the people at McKaig treated us. If you need a car that is the place to go.

Love this company!!

by from Athens,tx |

Sabrina, Floyd, and Justin were all so helpful throughout my entire buying process. I definitely feel like family with this group! They helped me get a new car when I thought that no one could! When I first went to dealership I did not have a down payment and my husband had just started a new job, not only did they set clear expectations of what I needed to do to get a vehicle but the service was so impeccable that about 2 months later I contacted them first with the information they needed and was driving off in my new car within days! I would also like to mention that when given different cars within my price range Sabrina never pushed me into a vehicle I did not love and helped me get the car of my dreams!! Both Floyd and Justin were extremely helpful in answering questions and very personable to talk to. I will NEVER buy a car anywhere else! This is not a sales environment but truly a great group of people wanting to help people!!!!

Wonderful place

by from Gladewater, TX |

McKaig in Gladewater is a WONDERFUL place to buy a vehicle!! The atmosphere is so exciting and friendly. They have helped me 3 times over the years. Love them, will never go anywhere else! Go see Sabrina Price, she will you out!!

Brian is awesome!!!

by from Longview, TX |

Brian matched me with the right truck and made the experience fun. Thanks Brian!!!

First Time Buyer

by from Gladewater, Tx |

This is the first time I have actually purchased my own vehicle. Overall it was a great and smooth process. The employees were incredible. They never pressured and never gave up on me. They treated me kindly and they were always very nice. I have been to many car dealerships with my family as my parents bought cars and I truly will say that McKaig has the best customer service I have ever been around. I really appreciate all the hard work they put in to get me the best deal and the patience they had with me.

Wonderful customer service

by from Tyler, Texas |

Hi my name is Toni London and I recentnmjumhly got a car from McKaig dealership in Gladewater Texas. That was the best experience I have ever had. From the time I walked in to the time I left I treated like royalty. The atmosphere was so calming and relaxing and the nice young lady that came to my rescue, shout out to Mrs. Sabrina Priess!!!! She did an excellent job of working with me, being patience, laughing and talking like we were next door neighbors. It doesn't get any better than that. No other dealership I have been to can compare to McKaig in Gladewater. And let's not forget Justin in the finance department for his time and patience has well. Thank you sooooo much Sabrina and Justin. I will return when I need another vehicle.

McKaig in Gladewater is AWESOME!!!

by from Gilmer, TX |

My husband was leaving taking a job in West Texas and needed a vehicle. We went to McKaig where our daughter purchased her vehicle this past February. Mike Lambert was very professional and did an amazing job along with Floyd and Justin. They have an awesome team that will go above and beyond to put you in your dream vehicle! I highly recommend McKaig in Gladewater!

Excellent dealership very happy with my new car.

by from Gilmer, Tx |

I went to McKaig today to look at a new car and was planning on going to several dealerships but they gave me such a good deal that I bought a 2014 Equinox LS from them. The sales person was very friendly not pushy at all. They gave me an excellent finance rate and they offer free oil changes for as long as you own the car. I couldn't have found a better deal anywhere else. I am so happy with my new car and when the time comes for another one they will sure get my business.

excellent service!

by from Kilgore Tx |

I couldn't be any Happier with my new Traverse! After looking other places and getting the run around..I walked in and Brain was on top of it!!! Thier approval process was amazing and after testing driving my Traverse I couldn't believe they were ready ti sign papers!! Soo easy! And extra kuddos to Brian who not only took his time finding me the perfect car... but also did it in the Rain!!!! l

Sabrina is AWEsome

by from Marshall TX |

I honestly was not looking for a new vehicle my girlfriend was. We were both under leases with ford and she decided she wanted to go to McKaig because of a wonderful sales woman named Sabrina. I never spoke with Sabrina before June 17th and she worked with what my girlfriend wanted. Once we made it to see the vehicle and test drove the car, Sabrina and myself could see she seas not happy. I asked one question "what can we do to get her in the car she wanted" and Sabrina went to work as well as Floyd. To sum up her story we left the lot more than happy. The word has yet to be created. Later that day I began to think of my lease and how much it will affect me in the long run. My number one dream car is to own my own Camaro, so I began to do some online research and saw a 2012 blue Camaro and I thought I deserved that car! I told my girlfriend and she said she will let Sabrina know i was thinking of getting out of my lease. Thats when ford decided to contact me to see if i was unhappy, took over a year to get a response from our salesman, and to see what vehicle I wanted. I told him I wanted a Camaro or a Challenger and he just asked if i was interested in a Mustang, I under stood why he asked but thats not what I wanted. Sabrina, on her off day might I say, told my girlfriend that she thinks we should come in, we did and the joy I kept on the inside was like a kid in a candy store! I got a 2014 Camaro. I did not care if it was a basic model the fact she got me in the car I wanted means a lot! I can truly say she is the best salesperson I have ever come in contact with and when its time for a new car for anyone I know i will always recommend Mckaig!

Happnies

by from Galdewater Tx |

I am very pleased to say that I loved working with Sabrina more than anything. I would not have worked with any one else but her. I love the team work that Sabrina and Floyd and whom ever else that stepped in to help get me into the car I wanted. I want to say thank you to all of them but more so Sabrina because she was a fighter and she didn't give up on me when I was ready to give up on her. The reason why I was ready to give up was because I was promised by other dealers that I have worked with in the past what they was going to do for me and Randy but never came thru for us. But she did and I love to have someone like her and the rest of the team in my corner any day because they fight for there customers. A love her drive because she was at work the next day when she found that Randy was looking to get into another car. She told him to hold off until 6 months but the next day she texted me and said that she was working on something for him and she was off that day at home working for us. Not to many people will answer there phones on there off day for customers or work from home on there off day. But thats what I love about Sabrina and that day I had told Randy you got the car and he said to me how do you know. I told him because we have Sabrina in our corner and she is a fighter. How i know because she fought for me and i know that she will do the same for you. And just like i said she texted me a few hours latter saying what time can you guys get her and i knew it was a done deal. Thanks for the best experience of our lives dealing with a car dealership. We will come back as long as we don't move. You all have made us feel like family.