Burke Motor Group

227 Bayberry Dr, Middle Township, NJ 08210

New 877-584-8136 New 877-584-8136
Used 888-474-7056 Used 888-474-7056
Service 888-399-0294 Service 888-399-0294

Over 100 Years of Excellence. Expect More...Get More!

John Collins purchase of Subaru Forrester

by from Avalon, New Jersey |

Jim Mundy was outstanding. He took the time I needed on making my decision with no pressure whatsoever. He took the time with me and laid out the different methods of either financing or taking the lease which I eventually did. He spent a lot of time explaining the inside and outside of the car which can be a little overwhelming. This was my 1st new car purchase in 6 years..He is an asset to Burke Motors as Donna was also with the lease.Overall it was a great and easy experience.

Excellent service courtious to sum up outstanding

by from Port Jefferson Station, New York |

Excellent service. Very easy to talk to listened to every thing we wanted. Made leasing a car so easy. Superior response to everything we asked.

Great Experience

by from Rio Grande, NJ |

Our sales rep Ned Hood was very helpful and honest. He helped us to find a reliable vehicle that fit our budget and met our needs and didn't push us to buy on the first visit. We had time to do our own research and think about what we needed.

Mr. Thomas J. Carroll

by from Ocean City, NJ |

A big shout out for Ned Hood, Burke Motor Group, Stone Harbor Blvd. Second or third car we purchased and leased from Burke Motors with the help of Ned Hood. He is so knowledgeable, thorough, patient,etc. Ned has all the qualities you could ask for in a salesman when you are making any auto purchase. Our latest purchase is a Cadillac SRX. Ned Hood takes the time to explain all the bells and whistles and makes himself available whenever we call to answer all of our questions. Ned is our forever, "go to guy" for any auto needs we may ever have. Service Center is greatly Improved and staff is courteous, friendly and efficient. We also enjoy the convenient location not far from Ocean City, NJ

Great Low Pressure Buying Experience!

by from Villas, NJ |

Jim Mundy provided a terrific buying experience! I am very happy with my Subaru Forester Limited. It's the best car I've ever driven!

Mrhector2u

by from Millville,NJ |

Best buying experience I've ever had. Everyone went out of the way to serve. Found me rebates I didn't even know I was entitled to receive. Showed me in writing which rebates were better for me and why.

Joe D'Amico purchase 2016 GMC Acadia

by from Margate, NJ |

We have gone to other dealerships in the area to buy a new car over the past couple of months. One in particular was like a 3 ring circus once we got to the negotiations. We left with our heads spinning and not feeling at all good about it. The next day we drove down to Burke and it was a totally relaxed, easy, and even pleasant process. Rich our sales guy was completely helpful but laid back. The trade in value was what we expected and the price was right as well. When we went to pick up our car the next day. We were in and out of there in less then an hour, and that included Rich giving us an "in service' on the car. Donna from the finance department had every piece of paperwork prepared and kept asking us if we had any questions. I have never written a review on anything in the past but I want everyone to know that they should start at Burke to save themselves, aggravation, time and money!

Great service!

by from villas, Nj |

I had a great experience buying my new 2013 Volkswagen Jetta from Burke. Brian Szotak was very helpful in this process.

Service above and beyond

by from Maryland |

We purchased a pre-owned 2014 GMC Terrain from Burke. We found the vehicle online and decided to drive from Maryland to New Jersey to see it. Everything described online was exactly as it was in person. After checking out the vehicle on a Friday, we decided to purchase the vehicle on Saturday. We were traveling from central Pennsylvania and were running late. We called to tell them we would be arriving close to closing time and were told it was no problem and to keep heading that way. We arrived when they should have been going home for the day. Shout out to Dave Blews and the rest of the group who went above and beyond. We highly recommend Burke and would definitely purchase another vehicle from them in the future.

Great experience!

by from Rio Grande, NJ |

Recently purchased 2016 Chevy Malibu. It could not have gone more smoothly. Joe Battaglia was great and there when I needed him. Donna's efficiency with the paperwork made buying simple. I will always recommend Burke's!! Love my new car and happy all the way around!