Burke Motor Group

New 877-584-8136
Used 888-474-7056
Service 888-399-0294

Over 100 Years of Excellence...Expect More...Get More

This is how new cars should be purchased.

by from Cape May,Nj 08204 |

James Hannan was really a great person and the entire staff who we had any dealings with were really good.

Great experience!

by from Wildwood NJ |

Best car buying experience in many years. Thanks to David and Donna, who are both experienced professionals who want to make it easy and enjoyable to get the right vehicle.

Besotted by Burke's Best Buying Bonanza

by from Bergen County, NJ |

Wow, Right from the jump Joe "Bunchie" E. Palucca, our Salesman & Paul Greengrosser, Sales Mgr. & Team Captain, were way beyond compare! Then there's the whipped cream on top of all that, Burke's employees a Runway Model as their Finance/PerspicaciousPaperPusherPerson, here I beg forgiveness as I was so entranced I've forgotten her name but I'll never forget those few moments,,, so that the total Burke experience is almost mystical.

Great experience

by from Villas, NJ |

My first experience with Burke Motor Group. The salesman went above and beyond in his service, along with the person processing the paperwork. I am happy to have dealt with the dealership.

Thanks Burke Motor Group

by from Villas, N.J. |

I'm very satisfied with the purchase of my certified pre-owned Subaru and didn't have to travel out of the county to find it. My salesman was courteous, informative and helpful throughout the selection and buying process. I'll certainly be recommending him to other auto shoppers.

My great experience buying a car at Burke Motors.

by from Cape May,NJ |

i like the friendly professional attention to service, Sales and follow up. Ned Hood did a great job for me. I will send anyone looking for a car to you.

Superb service. Positive experience.

by from mt royal |

After 2 months worth of car searching and dealing with dishonest, sneaky salesman, it was a breath of fresh air once I went to Burke. I did all my research, knew the car i was purchasing inside out, and knew the price point of which we we looking for. I went there solely for the 2014 Buick Enclave that I saw on a website. Communication began via email and i was in contact with Ned Hood as well as Greg Southward the manager. They provided me information on the vehicle and we set up a time for me to go and see it. I live in Mount Royal so it was risky to drive all the way to Cape May, but I felt it was worth it to see this car. Ned greeted me and we didn't waste any time, we headed out for a test drive. Afterwards, we discussed trade-in and price of the car. "The haggling" was essentially non-existent. It was almost as if i was just discussing the price of the car with a regular ol joe, rather than a car salesman that was trying all his tactics to get us to pay top dollar. He was flexible in meeting my needs for the vehicle price. The entire process of: test-drive to car price and deal was about an 1hr. Pretty much a record based on previous experiences. Being a female you expect to be looked down upon or looked at as if you don't know what you're doing. It was not this way at all. I felt respected and treated well. I felt ZERO pressure and comfortable. Ned was WONDERFULl to do business with and i HIGHLY recommend him. Greg, the manager, wasn't stiff and uptight. He was laid back and didn't try any gimmicks. There was no back and forth 50 times but rather right to the point. It was the best car buying experience I've had and i have already told everyone i know that when they are in the market for a new car to go see Ned Hood at Burke Motor Group. You wont be disappointed!

Good service and excellent salesmen

by from Margate, New Jersey |

Jame Hannan, our salesmen did an excellent job explaining the Forester and the leasing of vehicle

Stan in sales and Mike in service, a great team

by from Cape May, NJ |

Burke Motor Group makes buying a car a pleasant experience. Stan is fair and easy to do business with. Mike in service keeps me coming back for the best care.

john tracy

by from stone harbor nj 08247 |

I had a great experience ! this my third Subaru the first two I owned. this time I have done a lease. I was not sure this was for me but bruce made it simple for me to understand. the finance dept. was very helpful also in explaining the differences in lease verses buying. thank you for making the right choice for me. john tracy

Always the Best!

by from Cape May Court House, NJ |

My parents have been purchasing vehicles from Burke since the early 1980s. The first vehicle they bought was a truck from Al Harris. Today, I just purchased my first truck from Al, a GMC Sierra 3500 Denali. Al Harris has always taken great care of my family and I when it comes to cars. He's helped my parents make great choices from the truck through the "kids" minivan phase and back into fun and purposeful SUVs. Every vehicle we've bought has been good quality and all service and maintenance has been great! You can't go wrong with Burke! For my truck purchase, I want to thank Alan Klein, Donna Lawless, and of course Al Harris. Alan helped me get started with the truck search, was extremely helpful, and was kind enough to understand that I wanted to work with Al Harris once he got in. Al was great as usual and knew just what I needed before I did. Donna handled all of the paperwork and I have to say that was a breeze with her expertise! They always make it feel like you're working with family there. For once I know I'll actually enjoy waiting for my regular maintenance with their friendly staff and nice lounge. If I don't want to wait, it's also fantastic that they have a shuttle service to take you home. I used it yesterday and their driver, William, was great to talk to and got me home safe.