Burke Motor Group

New 877-584-8136
Used 888-474-7056
Service 888-399-0294

Over 100 Years of Excellence

Excellent car buying experience.

by from Cape May Point, New Jersey 08212 |

My wife and I had an excellent car buying experience at this dealer. The staff from the owners to the sales and business office staff were pleasant, knowledgeable and worked hard to make sure our needs were met. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from them in the last three years and the fourth by a family member in recent years. I highly recommend this dealership.

David Hand made it SO EASY!!!

by from Marmora, NJ |

I don't write reviews often and I buy a new car even less often but my experience with Burke Subaru and David Hand in particular warrants it. David treated me with kindness and respected my time constraints in a way that most car salesmen don't understand. He was the right mix of attentive without being overbearing. They didn't have the CrossTrek my mom wanted in stock but David was able to locate one and offer it to me for less than the actual dealer that had it in stock offered it to me for!!! To top it off they gave me more for my mom's trade in than the Ford dealership next door to them (that shall remain nameless). If you are in the market for a CrossTrek, or any Subaru, I personally recommend Burke and David and would suggest to you that you drive out of your way for a welcomed experience in the car business.

A. the ease of buying a used car

by from Monroe,Ct. |

We were in the market for a used car we could tow with our motor home. On our way to the beach, saw a Equinox, that we were interested in buying. Brian Szotak was the salesman that took care of us. He was very friendly and knowledgable and treated us with respect. If he couldn't answer a question, and we had many, he found out the answer. Coming from Ct. Brian and Gregg made the transaction very easy. We would highly recommend this dealership. Sincerely, Joseph Serniak

Wonderful experience

by from Marmora nj |

I would like to thank Mike in service Ned Hood and Dave Burke for all their professionalism and help I would recommend Burke dealership for your next service and purchase.

Keep coming back

by from Upper Twp |

I think this is the 7th car I have purchased from Stan Yasik at Burke Motors over the last 20 years. A few times Stan had to search the northeast coast to find what I wanted but he was always patient and pleasant in the process. This most recent visit was as good as the last - I told Stan what I was looking for, he offered a number of vehicles to test drive for comparison, decision made and paperwork processed. I always recommend Stan to friends who are car shopping.

Had such a great time we bought two

by from Cape May, NJ |

James was on the ball with this one. I usually dread the entire process of buying a car but because we had done our homework beforehand. We walked in ready to buy. I give the young man credit for working with us and going the extra mile for the other car. It was the best car buying experience I've had in over 35 years.

Best experience ever!

by from Upper Township, NJ |

After doing a lot of research on what new SUV that we should purchase, we finally decided on the 2015 Subaru Forester. We called several dealers to find out what they had in stock and during that research, we spoke with James Hannan at Burke. We decided that Burke had what we were looking for and headed straight there. James had our Forester already pulled up and ready for us to test drive. We already secured financing prior to actually shopping so we were ready, check in hand. Fortunately, Donna Lawless in the financing department offered to take a look and see if she could get us a better interest rate. She did! She saved us a lot of money and did it very quickly, painlessly, and efficiently. James made the sales end very easy and was helpful and honest to deal with. He even set up our bluetooth connections to our phones. When it comes time for another new car, we will be back to Burke! We would recommend Burke to our friends or family without hesitation.

Purchased a 2014 Impala.

by from Cape May |

The car we wanted was not on the lot at the time of the visit. We told the salesman what we were looking for and one was located and delivered the next day. We knew it would be just the vehicle we wanted. They were extremely helpful in locating the car and getting it ready. The instruction for all of the "Bells and Whistles" was very helpful. This is the third Impala we have owned and the second vehicle purchased from Burke Motor Group. I did not comment on repairs as I already know it is quality service from previous experience.

Leased a Buick Encore

by from Sea Isle City, NJ |

2nd lease through Burke in Cape May Court House and their service, follow-up and loan process was exceptional. I dealt with Al Harris and he is exceptional also. Love the car and have had many compliments on it.

Speedy Transaction!

by from EHT, NJ |

Mallory, the front desk girl, was sweet, friendly and efficient. She rounded up a salesman for us (Ned Hood), i told him the vehicle we wanted, Donna Lawless, handled the paperwork and the deal was sealed. Ned told us the vehicle would be ready by noon and it was. I hope i never have to use the service department except for scheduled maintenance, but if i do, i hope everything goes as smoothly as it did with the sales team. Ned told us to call him anytime we had a question or concern about the vehicle. I appreciated that! He spent time with us discussing the features of the SUV and didn't rush us at all- Happy to also see a female finance person. Donna made me feel comfortable-

Great experience!

by from Rio Grande, NJ |

Tom Altiery, my sales person, went to great lengths to secure the vehicle I wanted. He took a lot of time with me explaining all the options included in my new vehicle as well as rebates and finance. If you are in the market for a new vehicle, go to Burke Motor Group and ask for Tom.