Burke Motor Group

Service 888-399-0294

Over 100 Years of Excellence

Pleasant experience

by from Millville, NJ |

Shopping for a car is about as much fun as going to the dentist. I drove almost an hour to get to Burke. Being on a super tight budget and being super picky, I never thought I'd find what I want. I was a difficult customer to say the least. I wanted it all & was not so sweet. I was so used to getting the run around & feel a little guilty about it now. It's been almost a year & my 2011 Jetta looks & drives just as good as the day I bought it. I'm very pleased & will definitely shop Burke again.

Great Salesperson

by from North Wildwood NJ |

All around pleasant experience. Ned Hood made it Painlessly easy to pick out and get you in the driver seat

A Subaru from Burke- Fabulous!

by from Cape May Point, NJ |

Our salesman, Ned Hood, was incredibly well informed! He was able to answer every question we threw at him in record time! Buying a car at Burke was painless,quick and easy! I love my new car and I love Burke too! i truly appreciated the respect I was given as a woman purchasing a vehicle- a truly different and positive experience since buying my last car. Thanks!

Quick and Easy!

by from Cape May, New Jersey |

Everything was awesome! I would buy another car from Dave!

Excellent Car Buying Experience!!! Flawless!

by from Salisbury, Md |

I was very specific in what I was looking for, and the only lot with one within 120 miles was Burke. I was able to deal with alot of the particulars of the transaction online and via phone. The used car sales person, Joe Bataglia, was super nice and easy to work with. The price they gave me on the car (and for my trade) was more than fair. It was about as easy a car buying process as I have ever experienced. Well worth the drive. They even reimbursed me for my fare on the Cape May Ferry. Excellent Guys to work with! Would send my mother and my daughter to them to buy a car! Car was showroom clean and ready for delivery. Thanks, Joe!

Pleasant and Professional

by from Avalon, NJ |

Ned was a pleasure to deal with. All negotiations were pleasant and efficient. Donna handled all paperwork in an expeditious manner. We enjoyed the experience and highly recommend Ned Hood and Burke Motors.

Three Jettas....Plus +++

by from Avalon NJ |

I appreciate the reliability of the Dealership both from purchasing and service.

Great buying experience !!

by from Kitty Hawk, NC |

David Hand (sales) was very professional and helpful. He made buying experience very comfortable informative and fun! Donna Lawless was also very helpful and pleasant when it came time to do paper work. We purchased car here on vacation. We really recommend this dealership!

Wouldn't buy a car anywhere else

by from Cape May NJ |

We were a little hesitant because the sales person we always dealt with,Jim Collins, had retired, but the help we received from James Hannan soon reassured. He was very knowledgeable and understood exactly what we wanted. We bought our car in under an hour-a record. We would also like to mention Donna Lawless, who handled the paperwork and finances. Would recommend Burke to anyone looking for a GOOD car-buying experience!

Excellent Service

by from New York |

Excellent Service .. I travelled 4hrs to get there, Was really Worth the Trip. Great Prices & Great Service.. No Complaints at all

Bought my 3rd used car from Burke Motors!

by from Cape May Court House, NJ |

Last year I purchased 2 used cars for my daughters, a Ford and a VW Beetle, both were in great condition, good price and working with Joe was easy. So it was a no brainer to go back to Burke Motors when I need to replace my old Saab.