Swant Graber Auto Group Chevrolet Dodge Ford RAM

1690 E Division Ave, Barron, WI 54812

New 888-421-7485 New 888-421-7485
Used 855-242-0414 Used 855-242-0414
Service 855-389-7367 Service 855-389-7367

Swant Graber Auto has 4 different makes at 1 location-Chevrolet|Dodge|Ford|Ram-We save you time and money!

Great Value & Great Service in Every Way!

by from Bloomington, MN |

My husband & I were looking for a budget vehicle for a second car. Through the help of my dad looking we found one at Swant-Graber in Barron! We live in the Minneapolis area, but the Swant-Graber team made it real convenient in handling the transaction. The price was FANTASTIC (much better than in Mpls/St. Paul area). We even had the Swant-Graber service department do some preventative maintenance before we took delivery of the vehicle. Again, super service work at very reasonable pricing. We recommend Swant-Graber Auto Group for great value and super customer service all the way around! Like their slogan says, "It's easy dealin' ". Thanks Swant-Graber!

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your recent purchase. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the overall buying experience at Swant Graber. We appreciate you driving the distance that you drove, and we look forward to servicing any future vehicle needs that you may have.

Great buying experience/customer service

by from Denham MN |

I purchased a 2010 VW Jetta recently and was very pleased with the buying experience. Kayla, salesperson, was very helpful and went out of her way when during the and after the purchasing process. Tonya, finance dept, also went out of her way when I has having issues with the title in MN.

May 4, 2016

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to make the buying process as smooth as possible. We are happy to hear that your overall experience was just that. Thanks again for your business, and we look forward to servicing any future vehicle needs that you may have.

Repeat Customer

by from Amery WI |

This is the second vehicle in three months that I have purchased from Jordan. Not having bought a car on my own in 45 years, I was very nervous about the process. It was virtually seamless from beginning to end and Jordan couldn't have been more professional or helpful on every level. I waited until this dealership had the vehicle that I wanted so that I could purchase it from them. Excellent customer service!

April 6, 2016

Thank you so much for your recent purchases and for taking the time to write your review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the overall buying process. That is just the way that we want our customer's to feel when they leave our dealership. We hope that you are enjoying both of your new vehicles and look forward to seeing you again in the near future! Thanks for your business!

2006 Ford XLT

by from New Auburn, wisconsin |

We are very pleased with our pickup that we purchased . We were also VERY pleased with our salesman Jordan. The pickup was everything he said it was and IF we live long enough to purchase another vehicle it will be from Swant/Graber. Thank you again!!

March 18, 2016

Thank you for your recent vehicle purchase. We are happy to hear that you are pleased with your truck, and with Jordan. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to servicing any future vehicle needs that you may have. Enjoy your new truck!

Great service, friendly staff

by from Cameron, WI |

Everyone at Swant Graber was very friendly and easy to work with. I am very happy with my new vehicle and will go back for my next one. Brad was not pushy and let me decide and answered any questions I had

March 4, 2016

Thank you for purchasing your new Escape from us. We are happy to hear that everything went smoothly and that you'll shop again with us in the future. We appreciate your business!

Wonderful Experience

by from Spooner, WI |

Yesterday, I went car shopping for the first time in well over a decade. I had viewed a couple of cars online, one at Swant-Graber, one at another dealership. I sent out emails over the weekend to both dealerships. First thing yesterday morning, Shannon Martin returned my call and I went to Barron to see the car. I had the pleasure of working with Brad Carlyle, test driving a couple of vehicles and brought home my internet pick. Brad is knowledgeable about his vehicles and has no problem with slow-driving old women like me, LOL! Dawn, in finance, was wonderful. She made me feel really good, sharing my credit rating with me. I've been other places where the finance people were sober, unfriendly.....not Dawn. She's really great at her job. The entire experience was calm and friendly. There was no high pressure to purchase. I have a beautiful silver Charger in my driveway this morning. Absolutely no 'buyer's remorse.' And, the other dealership still hasn't called! Thank you for a really great experience!

February 28, 2016

Thank you Susan for your review. We were glad to hear that your experience here at Swant Graber was so great. We do make every effort to contact potential customers within hours of them calling, emailing, etc. because we believe that it keeps them excited about the whole buying process. It sounds like you found the perfect car for you, and got to work with some of the wonderful employees here at Swant Graber. Thank you again for taking the time to stop in and visit us. We look forward to servicing any future vehicle needs that you may have.

Wonderful Experience

by from Loyal, WI |

Craig was a blessing to us! I found a vehicle that I was interested in online and happened to mention this to my brother who recommended Craig. I called him that afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to find a kind hearted, non salesman type person on the other end of the phone! We drove a couple of hours to test drive a vehicle that we did not buy however Craig took the time to listen and we did find exactly what I was looking for on their FORD lot! We bought it that day! Easiest buying experience I've ever had. I can't say enough about Craig. He has a personality that could put anyone at ease. He listens and I believe, truly wants to help you get what you want versus the some other dealerships out there who just want to make a sale. I had them install heated seats and a remote start feature on my vehicle and I couldn't be happier with both! We will definitely be back to Swant Graber in the future!!

February 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on your buying experience with Craig. We appreciate it. We strive to make each sale the best that it can be, and it sounds like Craig was the salesman for you. Thank you for purchasing your vehicle from us, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle and other vehicle needs that you may have in the future.

Excellent sales, and finance

by from Barron, WI |

Kayla is an excellent sales person, and we are very pleased with the overall buying process from Swant Graber.

February 14, 2016

Thank you for purchasing your vehicle here at Swant Graber. We are very pleased to know that the overall buying process was smooth for you. We appreciate your business and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Amazing service and professional

by from "Rockford, IL" |

My wife and i have been looking for a Chevy Colorado for the past few months. We now live in Rockford IL and we are both from the Rice Lake area. When we were home on our last trip we decided to check out Swant Graber in Barron. Our sales men Travis was so kind and courteous to what our needs and wants were. He found us the perfect truck and made sure to meet all our expectations. He worked with us on our test drive and help explain how everything in the truck worked. I highly recommend if you are looking for a Ford, Chevy or Chrysler to check out Swant Graber in Barron WI. Travis gave us the best price around on the truck that we were looking for and a more then fair value trade on our Dodge Journey. Thank you so much from the Loew Family in Illinois we love our new truck and you will be seeing us again.

January 19, 2016

Thank you so very much!!! It was a pleasure doing business with you!!

bought my truck from here

by from Amery wi |

I needed a truck and have bad credit.Chad Elliott my sales guy stepped up to the plate he got me into a decent truck , got me financed and affordable payments ill be back! Thanks Chad

January 15, 2016

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to find you the perfect vehicle. Our finance department along with our sales department work hand in hand to meet the needs of all of our customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.