Scoville-Meno Chevrolet-Gmc

(3.7) 3 Reviews

8 S Main St, Bainbridge, NY 13733

GMC truck

by from Bainbridge, NY |

Got a great deal on my new truck. Ask for Ted. Great trade-in value, interest rate, and bottom line price on the truck. They also did a great job on installations after purchase. I will be back!

Great experience

by from Bainbridge, NY |

I purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Sonic recently from this location. A new salesman, Cory, helped me every step of the way. He knew the vehicle inside and out, and was very upfront about the process. He was friendly and didn't put any pressure to buy the vehicle. He cared what I wanted in the vehicle. The Sales Manager was very helpful as well, and was an awesome experience. I will recommend to all my friends to go here and visit Cory.

Watch these guys.............

by from bainbridge ny |

I bought a truck from these guys last fall/ early winter. Be very careful with this business and look under all bed liners if not sprayed on. Long story short I didn't and there were rust holes right through the bed. I asked them if they could help with patching them and they pretty much ignored me and hoped I would just go away. Well, I did and will never buy from these people in any of the locations ever. They inspected the truck and same week right front wheel bearing went bad. I brought it in and they replaced it. I asked the service manager why they didn't catch the wheel bearing during inspection. His answer was ny state safety inspection requires them to only pull one wheel for inspection. LOL ........... Hey guys and ladies ...What ever happened too integrity, honesty and customer service after the sale. Don't be like me and just assume that business people always do the right thing even in our own community.