Allan A. Hornbeck Chevrolet, Inc.

(5.0) 1 Reviews

400-402 Main Street, Forest City, PA 18421

Used 570-785-3144

1 of 1 review

Courteous & Professional

by from Otego, NY |

This review is based on my experience in running a search for a cheap used car through cars.com for less than $3000 with less than 80,000 miles & Allen A. Hornbeck Chevrolet was listed as having a car I was interested in on their lot & I called them to inquire about the condition of the car. The person I spoke to was courteous & professional & answered all of my questions honestly & realistically. Also & unexpectedly, they convinced me that it was probably a better & wiser idea to spend the money on a brand new car with zero miles on it -putting down the $3000 & making low monthly payments rather throw the $3000 away on a "money pit" old & used car with anyone's guess as to its treatment or mistreatment or history except for the former owner. There are several cars on their site that I would love to own; however, I am leaning toward the new Challenger, I was thrilled when Chevy brought the Challenger back! & they really did the car justice. It's a beautiful car, a work of art. A deep red w/ black leather interior would be nice. Needless to say, I would highly recommend Allen A. Hornbeck Chevrolet if you're looking for a great car at a fair price.

(1-1 of 1 review)