Parkway Infiniti/ Volkswagen of Valencia

Used 888-903-2305
Service 855-210-7654

09 vw jetta

by from Bakersfield Ca |

got a great deal on this car. the staff here is great I would definitely recommend them and would buy from them again.

by from Valencia |

Tony Afzal was great to work with on the purchase. Extremely happy with the vehicle so far and would do business with Parkway VW again.

very good

by from Valencia, CA  |

Great customer service from everyone I dealt with. I would recommend friends and family to purchase a vehicle from your dealership.

Great Service

by from Valencia CA |

All employees are very pleasant,and have a warm welcoming to Parkway Volkswagon.

Excellent Treatment

by from Valencia CA |

I would like to send my Thank You to Chris Taylor and Caz Ayria for their help in getting me into the right vehicle. My good friend was thrilled to hear I choose Parkway VW as he knows the general manager very well. Thank you for making my vehicle purchase a very pleasant one!

Wonderful

by from Valencia CA |

as a first time buyer i was very nervous and didn't know exactly what i wanted but at the dealership i was treated amazing and learn a lot about the car i purchased. very happy.

Fantastic

by from Valencia CA |

Steve and Edward were excellent to work with. This is the first car I have purchased and was a little nervous but I was treated so well that I forgot about being anxious and just enjoyed getting a car. I will come back to Parkway in the future because of the wonderful experience I had!

by from Valencia CA |

Everyone was very nice & helpful. It was a great experience

by from Valencia CA |

Ed was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I purchased a Jetta tdi and was not bery familiar with the diesel engines. Ed was very patient in explaining it to me. I will definitely come back for my next vehicle, although I don't expect to turn in my new car for several years

Best price in Southern California

by from Murrieta, CA |

I drove 133 miles, negotiating a price that my local VW dealership laughed at and true to their word, they delivered. I recommend Tony. Their financing (0%) is obviously unbeatable, and signing was fast yet thorough (didn't feel rushed through 33 pages of signatures...especially if I had questions). There are a lot of VW dealerships but in my mind only one deserves your business.

Bad salesperson

by from Stevenson Ranch, Ca |

I was going to lease a new beetle for my wife that always wanted a beetle, she seen the one she wanted and I told the salesperson I will return the next day at 11 AM, to please figure all out for us, I did not have the time to hear all that day, so I returned to a no answer after waiting to see him for a half hour, and only to return to a saleperson with no answer, I gave him my cell number to call me when he git somenumbers and the car my wife wanted to a no answer yet, and no calls for 2-3 weeks, which I told him it was to lare I went and picked up another BMW for her instead, one of the worst salesperson I have ever dealt with, and I have bought at least 30 new cars in my life and all my cars are new,550 SL, BMW Hybrit, and my wifes new BMW as well, this has been my record for at least the last 30 years, and not to get a figure for a little beetle is discusting and makeing feel never to return there again. I buy Lexex for my employees, and other new cars for them. It could have been a good thing for Parkway . Sorry and thanks for taking the review . Good luck Parkway needs it.